Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone pretty-please interpret my dream?

xrabbite

I'm really freaked out by this dream I just had! I woke up about 10min ago (my internet turned out to be down, bleh) so it's still fresh in my mind.

At first, I believe I was slowly writing a book, chapter by chapter, for a 12year old. I would write a few chapters, and she'd write some back. I was also writing a romantic story for someone that seemed to be sort of like a mix of my husband and one of my best friends, Michael. He wouldn't write back to me, but he told me I should feel bad for writing to the little girl. After that, we went to go see the girl, and we were also going to meet her 'secret admirer'. Turns out, he was a pedophile, and after I ran him off, he got in his car and was crashing into things. The girl had morphed into a dog-like creature, but I covered her eyes anyway.

Everything changed after that, and I was in the car with my mother in-law, my husband, my sisters-in-law, and at first, who I thought to be my brother-in-law (lots of in-laws, I know!), but turned out to be some other kid. I had been trying to find music to play from my phone that was kid appropriate, and people kept getting in and out of the car as we drove. I was being taken somewhere specific to meet Michael. We drove on the highway through dark hills, with a mix of live and dead trees on them. We got to where I was supposed to be, and I went into this dank-looking building.

It skipped around a bit, and then I was inside. It was a dark building, with almost no lights. There were a few small rooms that I could see, with the doors almost all the way shut. There were "walls" of stuff, with little isles and everything. As Michael and I walked through these isles (they'd shift when people walked by them, closing off the isle. Walk too slow, and you'd get crushed), we found ourselves at a door to one of the small rooms. I peeked inside, and there was a man, sitting down. I couldn't tell if he was alive or dead, but decided he was alive. Then, I told Michael that if they were dead, they were dangerous, and if they were alive, they were either good, or we'd be killed on-the-spot. I shut the door and we kept going. We found a custodian, who was resetting the isles. She was an older Indian woman, and told us that she had been trapped there so long that she just started cleaning up the place. There were two other custodians who were not as nice as she was, and that the manager would find me soon, and probably kill me. She also said not to go to his office, the only safe place in the building. We said okay, and she promised not to kill us or turn us in, and wished us the best. We walked left, I think, and saw the second custodian aaaalll the way down the isle. His section of the building seemed much more crisp and clean, with machine parts stacked up opposed to just arbitrary stuff. From where we were, we could see he was sitting in a bucket that had wheels, and his eyes glowed a BRIGHT white. He screamed and started rolling towards us, and we ran into another part of the building. And then, the manager found us. He was a big, jolly-looking guy, with a grey beard and hair in a ponytail. He had a biker's outfit on and lots of tattoos. I felt myself drawn to him, believing him to be kind. Turns out, he was okay. He told us to get out if we could, or survive if we could, and NOT to go to his office, or we'd be killed. He left and I was amazed that he would kill us for going to his office!

Michael and I kept going, checking small rooms and occasionally having to kill and already-dead person. I remember telling him, "If you see an enlarged eye, detached from the body, pop it with a needle to make a distraction." And he did it! By pure chance, we popped one, the screaming custodian came flying at us, and we ran to where he had come from. There was a light from a hallway, and we ran to it, desperate to see properly. I found a gross room, with a high-chair, sink, and other baby stuff in it. The highchair had a bowl on it, and when I reached inn, I realized there was plastic toys and feces in it. I freaked out and yelled, and went to the sink to wash my hands. Michael had been laughing at me, and turns out the noise attracted the un-dead little girl that belonged to this particular room. Her face was rotting and her eyes were glowing white, like the screaming custodian. She held a small, bloody sickle, and was mostly naked, as well. Michael ran, screaming that it was the managers dead daughter, but I was frozen with fear. when she began to scream "I forgot to cut off the head!" I ran. I tried to run out of the room, past it, and to the manager's office, but got way too scared to go on, as she got in front of me, and was still chant/screaming "I forgot to cut off the head!" A bloody trail had started to form when she touched the floor, and it was EVERYWHERE. I turned and ran back out into the dark, and Michael was nowhere to be found. After a few tires to get past the girl, I gathered myself up and shot past her, the screams getting louder and louder. I ran into the office and shut the door tight and held onto it. I was sobbing, and I remember the room being stark white, and smaller than all the other rooms. Someone banged on the door and tried to get in, but I wouldn't let them in and just yelled "I don't wanna see you unless you're Michael, where is he, I need him here, I'm scared of that little girl" The door was forced open and I saw the face of the manager. He seemed concerned and surprised.

After that, I woke up, and I SWEAR I'm still hearing that little girl chant.

Can someone pleeaaase interpret this? It worries me a lot and I'm a strong believer in the meanings of dreams.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I woke up with a feeling of strong dejavu, and Im just now shaking it off.

Edited by xrabbite

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xrabbite

• randym23

• Jen369

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like you feel trapped in a situation that's emotionally (and possibly spiritually) dangerous - you're surrounded by a lot of fear. You're reacting by trying to protect everyone else close to you. In this situation, there are certain places you feel like you just "can't go" - offices sometimes symbolize status, maybe you feel like you're not supposed to achieve a certain status? Same with the little zombie girl trying to cut off a head - these forces outside your control are trying to detach you from your intellect. Through this whole situation you're trying desperately to gain clarity and insight.

That's what it seemed like to me, anyway. Sounds like a scary dream though. :(

It sounds like you feel trapped in a situation that's emotionally (and possibly spiritually) dangerous - you're surrounded by a lot of fear. You're reacting by trying to protect everyone else close to you. In this situation, there are certain places you feel like you just "can't go" - offices sometimes symbolize status, maybe you feel like you're not supposed to achieve a certain status? Same with the little zombie girl trying to cut off a head - these forces outside your control are trying to detach you from your intellect. Through this whole situation you're trying desperately to gain clarity and insight.

That's what it seemed like to me, anyway. Sounds like a scary dream though. :(

I will have to give this some thought! It was a scary dream, though. :L Only a few things come to mind when I read that, so more thinking later. Thanks for answering! I really appreciate it :>

memories....

sounds so much like my dreams when I was a teen.

obviously your running around in your subconscious. I am guessing your are a teen or in your twenties? I would also guess that you are female and have a history of abuse in your family and your subconscious is trying to protect you from it.(thus the manager not letting you into the office - he is not threatening to kill you, you are deeply afraid that what you will find there will destroy you - don't worry it won't) you've probably done a lot of repressing (thus all the dead people - the dead parts of you)

and the chant "I forgot to cut off the head!" is just the realization that you thought something was dead and gone but it never was. you never actually dealt with it and now it is time now.

memories....

sounds so much like my dreams when I was a teen.

obviously your running around in your subconscious. I am guessing your are a teen or in your twenties? I would also guess that you are female and have a history of abuse in your family and your subconscious is trying to protect you from it.(thus the manager not letting you into the office - he is not threatening to kill you, you are deeply afraid that what you will find there will destroy you - don't worry it won't) you've probably done a lot of repressing (thus all the dead people - the dead parts of you)

and the chant "I forgot to cut off the head!" is just the realization that you thought something was dead and gone but it never was. you never actually dealt with it and now it is time now.

Thats also an interesting take on it! You're pretty close to the mark on my personal stuff but not quite. I'll have to think on the rest of that as well. Thanks! :)