Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth Contest have you herd of it.

Curious16yearold

The truth contest is this website that is trying to discover the truth about life through a contest where people submit what they believe the truth is. If you have patience enough to check it out I would go there and read the entry in first place, "The Present." Its really interesting and tries to explain the truth in a way that makes sense. Discuss it here!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Curious16yearold

• _Only

• Mr Walker

Sounds interesting and kind of cool. I'll check it out, thanks.

Sounds interesting and kind of cool. I'll check it out, thanks.

Awesome, no problem :) im glad someone is checking it out

Am I aloud to bump? More people should check this out!

There doesnt appear to be any link in the OP where it says "here." Is that just me, or has the writer "offended protocol" in linking to another site, and has the link been removed?

There doesnt appear to be any link in the OP where it says "here." Is that just me, or has the writer "offended protocol" in linking to another site, and has the link been removed?

The Truth Contest

Only read some of the top entry (it's a long one). Parts I can agree with, parts I don't. But I like the concept behind the site, yet I am wary of sites that link to a parent site asking for donations. And, of course, always wary of what someone else says is "The Truth". Best way to find it is to ask yourself.

edit: I liked this one in its clarity and points (except the parts that concentrated so much on getting reward, which reminds me of dogmatic Christianity): http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-god-memorandum/

Edited by _Only