Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

Susiq2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Susiq2

• Sakari

• Q-C

• Night Walker

Top Posters In This Topic

It is this crap.....

Dr. Melba Ketchum: Bigfoot DNA Paper Will Come Out Soon, It's "Close Enough" To Organize "Protection" Of Species

http://bigfooteviden...paper-will.html

I then urged hunter 1 to return to the site and look around for any evidence from the incident.

lol! Thank you! Guess I should touch up on my Cryptid information! Cannot wait to see their "findings!"

You're playing a dangerous game, sir.

tumblr_lrb5erpfBw1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

HAHAHA That's awesome! Needed a Laugh!

You're playing a dangerous game, sir.

tumblr_lrb5erpfBw1qzrlhgo1_500.jpg

LOL......You do not know how many times I posted something, to find out the last 10 minutes I spent googling was for not, because someone else beat me to it........

I deserve a few here and there :)

Off to work, cya !

lol! Thank you! Guess I should touch up on my Cryptid information! Cannot wait to see their "findings!"

HAHAHA That's awesome! Needed a Laugh!

I find that some days UM is better for a laugh than a discussion. original.gif

The Melba Ketchum DNA thing has been going on for a while. Lots of holes in the original story, however. It's also a bit silly.

You can read most of it here.

I'd welcome it because it would mean undeniable proof of the existence of such things. Most of us skeptical types only ask for the real proof and not something made up. fabricated, misinterpreted or just plain wishful thinking. Bigfoot is real, cool. Let study the bugger so they can co-exist with us peacefully. Aliens in UFOs arrive, cool. Let's try and open a dialogue with them and make friends. We don't not want to see these things, we just want to see some real proof, without it it's just so much mental m********ion and it's really not productive.

Well said, sir!

:tu:

Oh c'mon, you know it's all real! Sheesh! :rofl:

And for the topic, honestly each of these events would have very different ramifications. Extraterrestrials coming to light as reality would have a world wide impact of genuine fear and chaos for some time. People say they want to know the "truth" but, if the truth would actually come the populace wouldn't cope well. Human's as a race love to be ignorant. We also love the feeling of "knowing" we're the only intelligent, superior, race out there. Take away that security and it wouldn't be good.

Good Post friend,A lot of the whole world would panic....but why are nearly all Aliens (except E.T & Paul) shown as the baddies in movies ?.If these guys are real and one day decide to confront us,I dont think that they would be greeted as friends,because humans cant accept the fact that there just might be someone/thing better than us.I would like to see it happen but on a friendly basis because if we aren't, then we are in deep "Poo"..Anyone/thing having deep space travel,dont fight with bow and arrows,or guns..cheers

Good Post friend,A lot of the whole world would panic....but why are nearly all Aliens (except E.T & Paul) shown as the baddies in movies ?.If these guys are real and one day decide to confront us,I dont think that they would be greeted as friends,because humans cant accept the fact that there just might be someone/thing better than us.I would like to see it happen but on a friendly basis because if we aren't, then we are in deep "Poo"..Anyone/thing having deep space travel,dont fight with bow and arrows,or guns..cheers

I would suspect it's due to what was previously mentioned here and what you said. That general fear of the unknown as well as the fear of knowing there is something greater and more advanced than we are here in our little piece of the universe. Thus, why the media LOVES to feed off that fear. You said it perfectly. "humans cant accept the fact that there just might be someone/thing better than us."

Human's as a species need to be ignorant. The truth, in all honesty, does not sit well with the human race. Here on UM, we are shown examples all day long, that people can be smacked in the face with honesty and truth and completely ignore it meeting it with anger and ridicule.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

hi i believe ...

.. i still have faith in humankind..

i trust those who are speaking

. most wont say a word ,

being affraid that someone might dial . the mental hospital ..

or lose their job .

so i believe

.. dont be affraid

come forward .

dont worry ,your not the only one.. out there that knows the truth but cant proof it.

just tell me i ll believe you :D i got a big shoulder ... :D

Just as all that glitters is not gold, all that we experience is not empirical. That does not make it paranormal or supernatural but it is a very human-thing to believe that it is. Such magical thought processes provide a constant theme all throughout history and perhaps it would be more of a concern if folk were not making such sensational claims. The real “monsters” are inside us (ALL of us) and that can be very difficult thing to face. That is why the evidence is either misidentified or faked – it is both easier and often more socially acceptable to believe the “monsters” are all out there.

I predict that this latest Bigfoot DNA claim will come to naught. Excuses will be made, some will believe, others will become sceptical. Yet the stories and the merry dance will go on…

- post removed by request -

will you at least promise to leave after nothing happens in a few weeks? or will you just offer up some lame excuse explaining the delay and continue to promise forthcoming results that will never come? if you dont want to wager any money at least assign an actual deadline for the news to come and stick to it and leave after you come out with nothing

Sweetsusiq (August 2, 2011 at 7:19 AM):

I don’t believe that “The Shooter” shot anything.

I believe this to be a hoax, a joke perpetrated on BF believers.

“The Shooter” has certainly managed to garner a lot of attention, which is what he desires in my humble opinion..

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/latest-news-from-the-bigfoot-world/

Same Susiq?

Pardon me while I make a great big word sandwich that I will store in case I need to eat it later. I am gonna call BS. There will be no objective proof. My money says that all the samples will come back "inconclusive". Those suffering from confirmation bias will hail it as the missing piece of the puzzle...blah blah blah. And the rest of us will still be waiting for the real evidence that will NEVER COME.

will you at least promise to leave after nothing happens in a few weeks? or will you just offer up some lame excuse explaining the delay and continue to promise forthcoming results that will never come? if you dont want to wager any money at least assign an actual deadline for the news to come and stick to it and leave after you come out with nothing

You know it will not amount to anything. And if it does amount to something, I will leave this site. I may not post a lot, but I lurk a lot, and will give up my beloved UM if they "prove" Bigfoot to be real.

You know it will not amount to anything. And if it does amount to something, I will leave this site. I may not post a lot, but I lurk a lot, and will give up my beloved UM if they "prove" Bigfoot to be real.

Sadly, even if it comes back "inconclusive" believers will claim it as proof of an unknown animal and cling to it even more

I read there was a bigfoot DNA bombshell due out of Texas soon too.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Susiq2,

Welcome!

Bigfoot proof would be awesome and I'd kiss MM bigfootin' boots. Well, maybe not. :no:

But seriously your "Announcement" only stirred a chuckle and a roll of the eyes. But that is how it is.

You been in bigfooting long?

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Hold some back. Bigfoot baskets disintegrate and leave a nasty lasting stench behind, kind of like bigfoot himself.

Hope keeps life exciting, but blind faith, not so much.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Sadly, even if it comes back "inconclusive" believers will claim it as proof of an unknown animal and cling to it even more

Yes they will. Any sliver of hope, no matter how small will be held in the highest regard. :hmm:

Has anyone who has come into contact with Bigfoot ever been harmed or injured by these encounters ?....If yes what did they do to annoy the creature ?....If no I guess they are just cuddly teddies and want to be left alone...We have no Bigfoot in U.K that I've heard of,but there is big cats running about,and have been filmed...cheers

ignore...computer moment

Edited by BrianPotter

You realize that this is the INTERNET right? It's about as secret as a bullhorn. You share it with us and ou just shared it with every reason who is capable of running a google search.

The problem with this is that the government has proven time and time again that it's awfully bad at covering things up. Watergate, Lewinsky, the death of Pat Tillman, Iran Contra, etc, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They could never hide the fact that an alien vehicle crashed.

I disagree only because the soldiers the government uses to retrieve crashed UFOs are a special branch of the military, sworn to secrecy, able to get to the crash site quickly because they are tracking every flying saucer that comes into Earth's orbit. When a crash occurs, they get there in just a very few hours, they have even gone into Mexico when a small plane crashed into a UFO and both vehicles crashed to the ground. The first people om site were killed by gasses, then a squad of specially trained soldiers from Fort Bliss Texas arrived and retrieved *everything** and left with it.If every branch of the government worked as well as this unit does, the United States would be a better place.

The things they do to humans they capture are not nice at all. IMHO, "They" are not our friends. From everything I've read and studied they are occupying our oceans when they are not flying around watching us or whatever they do when they leave their bases.

There are way too many sightings from law enforcement and army members out on maneuvers, not to forget the many pictures, nor events such as what happened in Arizona when UFOs just took a tour of the state one night, Yikes Twice!! It was like a "let's go look at the silly humans who think they occupy the earth, ha ha" moment. I've seen them. Scared me half to death, and my sister fainted. I just cried I was so frightened. I had not believed they existed until I saw one close up. Personally, I wish that "they" would just go away and not come back, ever!

Just as all that glitters is not gold, all that we experience is not empirical. That does not make it paranormal or supernatural but it is a very human-thing to believe that it is. Such magical thought processes provide a constant theme all throughout history and perhaps it would be more of a concern if folk were not making such sensational claims. The real “monsters” are inside us (ALL of us) and that can be very difficult thing to face. That is why the evidence is either misidentified or faked – it is both easier and often more socially acceptable to believe the “monsters” are all out there.

I predict that this latest Bigfoot DNA claim will come to naught. Excuses will be made, some will believe, others will become sceptical. Yet the stories and the merry dance will go on…

In this situation, Night Walker, I must disagree.I think that scientific proof along with clear video evidence will go a long ways towards helping the general public to believe. I'm a nurse, married to a man of science who has said that he would only believe in BF with scientific evidence such as DNA and clear films of said creatures, so we shall see if that happens what he will then do regarding believing in these animals. I saw one, a BF, I know that they exist, and I believe that it is possible to have enough evidence to prove their existence even without a body for most people