Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

Susiq2

Bless your heart, I can understand your frustration, but this time the results are genuine and are being scientifically verified. This will be major news soon. I can't get into specifics but I'm involved and have genuine knowledge that this species will be verified to the world as being real really soon.

Can you tell us how you are involved? And whom you work for? Are you Sally Ramey by any chance? If so how long do you think you can keep this scam going before it falls to pieces?

Finally, A smart, well,a brilliant scientist has taken the time to do it right! Soon, my friends, soon! Within weeks, perhaps sooner, the truth will finally be verified and the world will know that BF does, in fact, exist, thanks to science!

Ketchum? Please define brilliant. As far as I can tell she has not contributed anything to the world of science. In fact everything I can find on her seems to indicate she can not be trusted.

Perhaps she gets her DNA samples from all the people she has stabbed in the back?

Specifically, DNA will prove it along with video and pictures. The DNA proves a new unknown species and a big name science journal is publishing the news! BF will be verified as genuine. How's that for big news?

Please tell us what you know about this?

http://thebigfooteryenquirer.wordpress.com/

Amazing, Breaking, Exclusive Bigfoot DNA Information

March 23, 2012 by thebigfooteryenquirer

Any “bigfoot researcher” worth his/her salt has followed the long and hyped DNA study. We’ve done two stories, we were the first to break the Better Business Bureau reputation, rather disreputation, of the principal investigator and we published a connecting the dots type of graphic on some of the folks involved in supplying “evidence”. The second article portrayed the initial Biscardi connection(s) that dissolved as the project gained steam.

We always watch for the bigfootery angle of these types of events. Certainly the hype aspect, the believers grabbing and savoring every little morsel and the maneuvers of people being cut out were classic elements of bigfootery. But one missing element was the money-making angle, one of the keystones of bigfootery. Well, we have a DNA project exclusive breaking news on the money-making angle.

We have seen and learned about a prototype field bigfoot DNA test that will be hitting the market once the scientific blessing of the DNA is given, published, or at least hyped. This device will be a one time test instrument for potential bigfoot hair and gives reliable results within 15 minutes. It is also relatively nondestructive to the hair, only a small part is lost. The hair is placed on the device and the tip of the hair is held in place by a peelable adhesive. The device has a patented reagent imbedded as a microfilm that comes in contact with the hair. The “bigfoot researcher” then adds readily available fluids to activate the reagent. Results appear in a simple graphical form, within a few minutes a “bigfoot researcher” will know if they reliably have a sasquatch hair sample and if it is worth sending it on, in a prepaid envelope, for further testing. It is reported further testing will be “reasonably priced” and a certificate of authenticity and attainment will be sent if the detailed lab results confirm initial testing. This certificate is reportedly one of three that will be required to be a Certified Outdoor Collection Keeper of Bigfoot. A picture of the prototype device follows, but our source is telling us they will be changing to a camo color, adding a splash guard and building in a small glow stick for night operations.

Look for the official Bigfoot DNA Field Analysis kit to be marketed by the DNA entrepreneurs soon. You can join the facebook page to get on the waiting list for what is going to be the “must have” “bigfoot field researcher” “scientific” doo dad of the summer of 2012.

Is this the brilliance of Ketchum you referred to? I wonder what other money grubbing angels she will glean from her on going scam?

Just don't spread it around too much because I don't want to get in trouble for discussing this with you guys so this is just between us, okay? I'm serious, please don't spread it around, you guys seem really nice and I'm sharing stuff with you because of that.

Please stop the the overly dramatic and transparent manipulation tactics. I think we all know that a simple Google search by your boss and her lawyers would show this supposed breech of your NDA.

Are people loosing interest in this long drawn out scam? Is that why you posted here? Anything to keep the believers chopping at the bate...right?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Susiq2

• Sakari

• Q-C

• Night Walker

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything on post above is :yes::tu::tsu::clap:

Can you tell us how you are involved? And whom you work for? Are you Sally Ramey by any chance? If so how long do you think you can keep this scam going before it falls to pieces?

Ketchum? Please define brilliant. As far as I can tell she has not contributed anything to the world of science. In fact everything I can find on her seems to indicate she can not be trusted.

Perhaps she gets her DNA samples from all the people she has stabbed in the back?

Please tell us what you know about this?

Is this the brilliance of Ketchum you referred to? I wonder what other money grubbing angels she will glean from her on going scam?

Please stop the the overly dramatic and transparent manipulation tactics. I think we all know that a simple Google search by your boss and her lawyers would show this supposed breech of your NDA.

Are people loosing interest in this long drawn out scam? Is that why you posted here? Anything to keep the believers chopping at the bate...right?

Nice post evanjc. :tu:

From evancj post above

"Amazing, Breaking, Exclusive Bigfoot DNA Information

Any “bigfoot researcher” worth his/her salt has followed the long and hyped DNA study. We’ve done two stories, we were the first to break the Better Business Bureau reputation, rather disreputation, of the principal investigator and we published a connecting the dots type of graphic on some of the folks involved in supplying “evidence”. The second article portrayed the initial Biscardi connection(s) that dissolved as the project gained steam.

We always watch for the bigfootery angle of these types of events. Certainly the hype aspect, the believers grabbing and savoring every little morsel and the maneuvers of people being cut out were classic elements of bigfootery. But one missing element was the money-making angle, one of the keystones of bigfootery. Well, we have a DNA project exclusive breaking news on the money-making angle.

We have seen and learned about a prototype field bigfoot DNA test that will be hitting the market once the scientific blessing of the DNA is given, published, or at least hyped. This device will be a one time test instrument for potential bigfoot hair and gives reliable results within 15 minutes. It is also relatively nondestructive to the hair, only a small part is lost. The hair is placed on the device and the tip of the hair is held in place by a peelable adhesive. The device has a patented reagent imbedded as a microfilm that comes in contact with the hair. The “bigfoot researcher” then adds readily available fluids to activate the reagent. Results appear in a simple graphical form, within a few minutes a “bigfoot researcher” will know if they reliably have a sasquatch hair sample and if it is worth sending it on, in a prepaid envelope, for further testing. It is reported further testing will be “reasonably priced” and a certificate of authenticity and attainment will be sent if the detailed lab results confirm initial testing. This certificate is reportedly one of three that will be required to be a Certified Outdoor Collection Keeper of Bigfoot. A picture of the prototype device follows, but our source is telling us they will be changing to a camo color, adding a splash guard and building in a small glow stick for night operations.

Look for the official Bigfoot DNA Field Analysis kit to be marketed by the DNA entrepreneurs soon. You can join the facebook page to get on the waiting list for what is going to be the “must have” “bigfoot field researcher” “scientific” doo dad of the summer of 2012."

Yikes! A test to confirm bigfoot DNA when we have no samples of bigfoot DNA?

I want a kit: Human pubies? Bigfoot DNA! Carpet fiber? Bigfoot DNA! Dental Floss? Minty Bigfoot DNA!

Edited by QuiteContrary

I would believe it mainly cus i believe in it now :) Wouldn't make much difference, i would only be happier :D

I would believe it mainly cus i believe in it now :) Wouldn't make much difference, i would only be happier :D

So youre saying you believe in it without any proof or physical evidence now? If thats your criteria for believing then what dont you believe in?

How will you cope if a UFO crashes for all of the world to see, or a Bigfoot is hit and killed somehow and it is a genuine creature?

I'm talking genuine proof, a UFO crash totally covered by all media, or a BF body,with DNA results and pictures,also covered by mainstream media and science? A dead "Nessie" washes ashore somewhere in Loch Ness?

Will you believe that news, or still not accept it until you personally touch it?

I'll believe DNA and video from reputable sources mainly because I've seen UFOs in daylight and a Bigfoot close up, but I'm not a skeptic, I'm open to ideas of unknown creatures or visitors from someplace besides the surface of our home planet.

How would that event effect you? I'll be frightened, but will continue on because I think that they have either been visiting or always here so for me nothing will change except that it would be verified for the world to know that they do exist.

What will you think and do if or when this happens?

Yes indeed what would happen.It would very inateresting.

From evancj post above

"Amazing, Breaking, Exclusive Bigfoot DNA Information

Look for the official Bigfoot DNA Field Analysis kit to be marketed by the DNA entrepreneurs soon. You can join the facebook page to get on the waiting list for what is going to be the “must have” “bigfoot field researcher” “scientific” doo dad of the summer of 2012."

Wow. You gotta admit that is a great idea/scam.

For most people, Bigfootery is a hobby and a reasonably good one at that - it is fun, gets you out into the great outdoors, you meet a lot of interesting characters, and there is that sense of adventure/exploration - pondering the great mysteries of life and such. Like all hobbies there are costs involved like essential hiking/camping equipment, cameras, etc. The ones who are more serious about it and are trying to rise within the ranks of Bigfootery also go for the hi-tech side - night vision goggles, thermal imaging, GPS, trail cameras, etc and this DIY-DNA kit would be a must-have item ("Why would so-and-so buy all this expensive equipment if Bigfoot didn't exist?"). It would also provide a boost of revenue for small DNA labs/enterprises as hair samples get sent in for further analysis.

The Bigfoot phenomenon has always had a self-perpetuating quality - stories beget sightings which beget more stories - but it is now becoming a self-perpetuating industry. It is human nature to take advantage of that...

Interestingly, among Bigfootery there is also a reaction against this big-spending/big-profit motif: The New Age Bigfoot - spiritual guardian of the forest which preaches that Bigfoot will always remain elusive to those impure of heart (ie those who seek to prove its existence and/or exploit Bigfoot). Of course, those at the top of this heap also profit from Bigfoot but it is more about prestige within the New Age community than cold, hard cash...

Wow. You gotta admit that is a great idea/scam.

If it turns out to be true, it is pure genius, she gets their money coming and going at least 3 times...after that the sky's the limit.

A lot of believers tend to be very loyal a cling for their lives to anyone who has a degree even remotely related to the biological sciences, she should have no problem selling them, no matter the out come of this highly published "paper".

Get ready to see genuine, certified bigfoot hair showing up on eBay.

Edited by evancj

I just want to know what the reagent is signifying a sample is worth further Bigfoot DNA testing?

This has to break so many laws of science.

I'd be more inclined to believe this information had been misconstrued and it's actually a Bigfoot pregnancy test kit.

But thinking about who might be sending those in... I don't want to even go there. :no:

If it turns out to be true, it is pure genius, she gets their money coming and going at least 3 times...after that the sky's the limit.

A lot of believers tend to be very loyal a cling for their lives to anyone who has a degree even remotely related to the biological sciences, she should have no problem selling them, no matter the out come of this highly published "paper".

Get ready to see genuine, certified bigfoot hair showing up on eBay.

I suspect the paper won't pass muster and will not be published (at least not in any reputable journal) but that will only further stoke conspiracy theories among the 'footers and open up the door for "documentaries" and other alternate publications and TV specials. The Bigfoot DNA kit will sell like hot-cakes among the subculture with the stated aim of creating a Bigfoot DNA database. Cries of "Scientist are ignoring the evidence!" will continue to ring out across the land. Ketchum and co. will easily outstrip Meldrum as Bigfootery's top earner.

The future's so bright Bigfoot will have to wear shades:

bigfootsunglasses.png

Source

Thread closed by request of the OP until the results have been published