Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you think aliens can take human form?

graybeauty

i was wondering if aliens can take human forms.i think it could be possible since there are so many

strange beings on our planet.who knows they could be aliens and we dont know it.what do you think? :clap::lol::alien:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• manacaca

• Rlyeh

• graybeauty

Top Posters In This Topic

Its even possible that Aliens really did have there hand ,or Test tubes in our evolution , Remember anything is possible ,Anything.

I often wonder If were all star children ?

When they aren't wearing their costumes.

Why not?

IF they can get here, they have high-technology and so disguising themselves as 'human' would be a trifle.

Yes, but ask yourself, "Why would they?".

If aliens are coming here, for whatever reason, they could simply pop in and do whatever they wanted and we would have no ability to stop them. Just pop in and take whomever they wanted and do whatever they wanted to do to them. You've been watch too many "Star Trek" episodes and movies. For all we know the rest of the galaxy is filled with marauding slavers and thieves or they might have a taste for humans. Could be they're nice people just hoping to study us but they're doing a crappy job of it to leave so many clues about of their visits. Simply doesn't make sense really.

I hope so as i am sick of the scum running this planet now.

Stick around and see what happens then? :tu:

Considering the size of the universe, and its age, I would say that anything is possible. I believe that there are civilizations out there that are millions (or billions) of years ahead of us in terms of technological capability. :tu: