Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tornado pic shows ufo

rickyslick

Yes, I know that......

I was quoting the OP, and asking a question......Not going to explain :)

And I thought you'd know I was joking too. :blush:

And I thought you'd know I was joking too. :blush:

Nah, sorry...My bad...I am about 2 hours away from a 14 hour shift, and on 3 hours sleep.....My mind is not all here......Sorry...

Nah, sorry...My bad...I am about 2 hours away from a 14 hour shift, and on 3 hours sleep.....My mind is not all here......Sorry...

No worries, get some sleep Mister! <_<

And if you even bothered to read the OP and the link provided, 'I' did not take the pic, its public domain

I read it all yesterday and saw my mistakelast night, however, it still won't turn into a flying saucer in these forums,

regardless of who took the pic. It is unidentified and entirely inconclusive as evidence except something "unidentified".

I think its was a Red Tail flying outta the past thru a wormhole ! I.E Texas Twister ! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-14491000-1333826662_thumb.j

I think its was a Red Tail flying outta the past thru a wormhole ! I.E Texas Twister ! :rolleyes:

That makes me miss Nevada......

those skeptic guys .. even if someone shoot them in the leg .. they would still trying to walk and say .. this is not happening .. it must be my imagination ,... they dont believe anything..

those skeptic guys .. even if someone shoot them in the leg .. they would still trying to walk and say .. this is not happening .. it must be my imagination ,... they dont believe anything..

Those UFO guys, even if they take a picture of a plane, the still stay it's a UFO. "This is proof!" "This is incredible!", they say. They believe everything is a UFO.

I don't believe you.......

gullible+4.jpg

i'm sure i posted on this thread and yet... i see no post of mine here...

basically i ranted about 'WHY BOTHER' with these useless little fuzzy photos?

there is no point!

I also said, if this is going to be the quality for posts and 'evidence' we're getting, I'm going to LEAVE for ANOTHER 3 months!

I'm not kidding! I'll do it!!

there is no point!

I also said, if this is going to be the quality for posts and 'evidence' we're getting, I'm going to LEAVE for ANOTHER 3 months!

YEah ! YEah ! Idle threats Pax ! We bother due to the facts that someone has to Keep all this going ! :unsure2:

YEah ! YEah ! Idle threats Pax ! We bother due to the facts that someone has to Keep all this going ! :unsure2:

over blurry little fuzzy blobs???

that is clearly a plane, haha. You can see both the wings and the body. Or it's a bird. Either way, it's not a UFO :P

that is clearly a plane, haha. You can see both the wings and the body. Or it's a bird. Either way, it's not a UFO :P

Well, you are not sure if it is a plane or a bird, so yes, it is a UFO......

Tricky little Aliens ! using there Fuzz-Blocker 5,000 force field`s ! Works every time !

I just smear oil on the outside of my Star-Craft when I buzz the citys. They think Im a Flying Deep Fried Taco-Plate !

Can't be anything of interest, it has not been on youtube yet!

there is no point!

I daresay leaving for 3 months will not help you...

And in regards to the OP: Is it not clearly photoshopped, in your zoomed in image why is the 'UFO' in a square with completely different distortion to anything around it? Looks very much like it was cut and pasted from a higher resolution image...

well offer some evidence/reasons/analysis then how you arrived at your conclusion? Explain pls? Dont just say its a plane...if it was obviously a plane I wouldn't have posted it.

Did you take the photo? Or are you just claiming that you're the first person who noticed it?

And in regards to the OP: Is it not clearly photoshopped, in your zoomed in image why is the 'UFO' in a square with completely different distortion to anything around it? Looks very much like it was cut and pasted from a higher resolution image...

that weird effect happens with REAL objects you photograph and then post online too you know.

if you have a bad camera and use low res images somewhere along the lines these weird artifacts happen.

Maybe from the photo editing software even I dunno. All I do know is I've seen pictures where that happens to real objects too.

Actually, I think it's the camera that does it.

Digital cameras have all sorts or weird 'white-man-magic' thingies these days.

Maybe it is something to do with focus? (because the cam was focused on the people in the foreground)

Edited by Paxus

have to disagree totally, if ANYTHING, its a chopper, that explains why its rounded with a central windscreen divider...

Did you take the photo? Or are you just claiming that you're the first person who noticed it?

Doesnt anyone bother reading the OP? Go back and read it and click the link pls, that will answer your question! How can you comment on this if youve not even read the info in the OP?

again, read the op, or let me make it simple, it was a piccy on a news site that I just happened to notice the 'thingy' in. You too can notice it! If anyone has probs believing it, go and google the same story on another site, the image is original

scroll down this page to the 2nd pic, ie: one with big blue sky, and look carefully at the one oclock position, see: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124648/Texas-tornadoes-tossed-TRUCKS-sky-Arlington-Lancaster-declared-disaster-zones.html

I have one old photo editing software that I just cut and enlarged it with. Do it yourself, the effect will be the same, hell someone may even enhance it so we can see the pilot...

do these things... so you know for yourself what happens to pixels once enlarged...

again for everyone who says its a plane, youre wrong. If anything not ufo at all it must be a chopper...

But until its established...its unidentified...

Edited by rickyslick

again, read the op, or let me make it simple, it was a piccy on a news site that I just happened to notice the 'thingy' in. You too can notice it! If anyone has probs believing it, go and google the same story on another site, the image is original

scroll down this page to the 2nd pic, ie: one with big blue sky, and look carefully at the one oclock position, see: http://www.dailymail...ster-zones.html

I have one old photo editing software that I just cut and enlarged it with. Do it yourself, the effect will be the same, hell someone may even enhance it so we can see the pilot...

do these things... so you know for yourself what happens to pixels once enlarged...

again for everyone who says its a plane, youre wrong. If anything not ufo at all it must be a chopper...

But until its established...its unidentified...

And that means it is a UFO.......

But, is it photo shopped?....Hmmmmm, now we are not even sure if it is flying are we, or if it is physical, or animated......

Looks like we have a UO .......................Unidentifeid Object

I'm still of the mind that the simplest, most likely explanation is the correct one. what happens after a tornado devastates a community? News crews send out helicopters to get footage for the nightly news, and governors, mayors, and sometimes even presidents get in helicopters to check things out. In a city the size of Dallas where this occurred, there were probably numerous choppers in the air on the day after.

To me that is just a heck of a lot more likely than any other explanation. We can peep at pixels all day long, but at the end of the day there just isn't enough resolved photographic detail in this photo to ever know anything for sure. once the image gets blocky at the pixel level thats it.