Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Adventurs 'too disturbing for TV' clip?

schmuck

Yesterday I was watching Ghost Adventures and Zak mentioned a clip that didn't get shown on TV because "it was too disturbing." A brief portion of it was shown, and we I could see a priest carrying an incense bowl. The priest is cleansing some location and we hear a growl. Zak steps back and actually turns around and walks away from the source of the noise.

Does anyone know where I can watch that clip?

p.s. I don't get online every day, so my responses may take a while.

Edited by schmuck

You mean Ghost Adventures? They tend to really overact so I'm assuming it wasn't that disturbing.

I corrected the title. I thought one thing and typed another.

Yes, they are dramatic, and I am suspicious of the claim that something is "too disturbing for TV." I doubt any paranormal event is too scary to put on TV. I think the reality is that they want to minimize the religious bias of the investigators in order to appeal to as broad an audience as possible.

I still want to see the clip though.

I would assume they were just making it up to be provocative and making good TV. I doubt there is a "too hot for TV" clip. Just the P.T. Barnum suggestion that there is.

Edited by _Only

I would assume they were just making it up to be provocative and making good TV. I doubt there is a "too hot for TV" clip. Just the P.T. Barnum suggestion that there is.

I agree. I still want to see the clip Zak was referring to, and I will keep checking back to see if someone posts it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing will top the old man fall, in my opinion. Was too hot for TV.

Aw, he's alright.

• Like 3

Maybe one of Zak's five cans of Axe bodyspray exploded.

I just sprayed beer on the screen when I read this. :lol: oh wow.

Yesterday I was watching Ghost Adventures and Zak mentioned a clip that didn't get shown on TV because "it was too disturbing." A brief portion of it was shown, and we I could see a priest carrying an incense bowl. The priest is cleansing some location and we hear a growl. Zak steps back and actually turns around and walks away from the source of the noise.

I think the episode you are talking about is the one where they return to Bobby Mackey's? In that episode he mentions that an exorcism took place and they showed like a ten second snippet of it and said it was really graphic and could not show it the rest. If you really want to see it, I would try hunting around paranormal forums and ask around. I know the guy who was exorcised recently passed away this past December.

P.S. This might be it. You guys can look up the other parts if you want to (there's three in all).

Exorcism of Carl Lawson

Part 1

Edited by xlizen

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I heard about it too, and I definetely believe it's talking about Bobby Mackey's Music World. The exorcism of that one guy...

I am sure you will be able to watch it on the soon to be released DVD box set that will only cost $49.99. And when you do see it, it will probably have roughly about 3 more seconds to it of them discussing how scary the sound was.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...