Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you believe in fairies?

graybeauty

my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist? :wub::innocent:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spud the mackem

• Night Walker

• CloudSix

• Drums

So the fairground charlatans have given up on abusing the concept of angels and moved onto faeries? Lovely.

my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist? :wub::innocent:

Sure they do the same as Leprechauns,and some of them get really scruffy at the bottom of the garden,looking for the Leprechauns Pot of Gold,but thats at the end of a Rainbow..ha ha ha....bye

As Dudley Moore said in a Santa Clause movie: I'm not a Fairy - I'm an elf!!! :w00t: Serious answer - no.

Ha (John Mcinrow quote) "You cannot Be Serious " ! If YOU say they dont exist , they will call up their mates the Gremlins who mess about with cars and stop them working.

anyways do you believe fairies exist?

No.

No, most definitely not.

I would have to say that I believe in fairies every bit as much as I believe in Bigfoot, extraterrestrials, vampires, werewolves, Nessie, mokele mbembe, chupacabras, yetis, yowies, Santa claus, ghosts, demons, and the Easter bunny. Which is exactly equal to not even a little bit.

Of course I believe in faeries even though they are not real. Imagination is a wonderful thing... :tu:

...you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate ...

I don't believe in soulmates, though. In fact, I think it is a potentially dangerous concept and is more trouble than it is worth. Why not simply believe in Love? Is that not enough?

i wish there were fairies. so sure, yes they exist :D

i wish there were fairies. so sure, yes they exist :D

Well, if you look up mythology and 'little people' every populated continent has stories about them, so it sure makes me wonder .....:yes:

I would have to say that I believe in fairies every bit as much as I believe in Bigfoot, extraterrestrials, vampires, werewolves, Nessie, mokele mbembe, chupacabras, yetis, yowies, Santa claus, ghosts, demons, and the Easter bunny. Which is exactly equal to not even a little bit.

Ha ha,we get the message....spoilsport...do you believe in Angels,Yetties,Norwegian Trolls...??? you missed them out hee hee...You havnt read any Terry Thatchet books ?..Come to think of it neither have I....but I do believe in Aliens, oh and Leprechauns who only grant wishes Tommorrow,which is Yesterdays,Today.....Life would be miserable without a Laugh....cheers

I don't really believe in fairies, but I have to admit I was quite interested when I went to Ireland and was asked by our tour guide(a older gentlemen) whether we believed in fairies in the USA or not. When I told him no, he was genuinely sad and said "that's just a shame". So I have to admit though I don't believe in fairies personally I do hold a respect to those that have grown up in the tales of old in their land, and still hold such a believe in this day of age.

oh by the way leprechauns are real. if you drink enough Guinness, you can find them everywhere :P

I saw tinkerbell once at disneyland, when i was 5

If you go to Wikipedia and type in Joan The Wad you will find out all about Fairies,they are all over the world,causing mischief to the unwary...Leprachauns are the Irish version,especially with a pint or 2 of the "Black Gold" under your belt...The Americans blame Gremlins when things go wrong....Slainte....

What did the fairy look like?

I have my doubts about faeries, but am not willing to discount the possibility out of hand...

if faeries do exist I do not think they are what we think they are.

the psychic did not say what it looked like

No, you said you ask a fairy to find you a soul mate. What did it look like?

Personally I don't believe Faeries but I know more than half the population of Iceland do believe in them and that they live in rocks. I watched this on a TV show some years ago but can't remember which one. Even had interviews with a couple of Icelandic football/soccer players who said they believed in them.

Personally I don't believe Faeries but I know more than half the population of Iceland do believe in them and that they live in rocks. I watched this on a TV show some years ago but can't remember which one. Even had interviews with a couple of Icelandic football/soccer players who said they believed in them.

I saw it too. I'm thinking it was a Destination Truth episode.

Hiya, You must believe in Faeries,there's loads of them just up the road over the bridge,north of Gateshead...cheers