Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist

Socio

Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

The video shows a man being punched in the face in Downtown Baltimore. You can hear his head hit the pavement near the entrance to Courthouse East.

Instead of helping, people laugh.

Then, the crowd strips him naked and takes his car keys, watch, money and iPhone.

However this of course will not make national news though it should, the Black community across the nation needs to see this stuff so they know exactly why they get profiled when they get profiled, that is is not based on the color of their skin but as a direct result of the actions perpetrated by those in their community.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• Michelle

• eqgumby

• H.H. Holmes

Animals.

That's horrible, poor guy, hope they catch those that were involved.

OR this is a result of people angry about being profiled and targeted by the system. Targeted by a system that is supposed to protect them. Anger+ violence+ crime= money.

And this certainly doesn't mean all black people act like this.

Edited by conspiracybeliever

OR this is a result of people angry about being profiled and targeted by the system. Targeted by a system that is supposed to protect them. Anger+ violence+ crime= money.

Everyone,at some point,is targeted by an ignorant person,for no good reason.

And it makes most people angry.

Most angry people,do not respond in this way,with such a mob mentality,and disregard for human life ,property,and dignity.

That is NO EXCUSE for this,wether they are angry or not,because they are profiled.

Its the old 2 wrongs do not make a right.

This is disgusting,be it blacks whites or purples.

Everyone,at some point,is targeted by an ignorant person,for no good reason.

And it makes most people angry.

Most angry people,do not respond in this way,with such a mob mentality,and disregard for human life ,property,and dignity.

That is NO EXCUSE for this,wether they are angry or not,because they are profiled.

Its the old 2 wrongs do not make a right.

This is disgusting,be it blacks whites or purples.

I agree it is horrible. I also assume you have never been profiled or targeted by ignorant people. Especially as long as they have in these black or "nonwhite" neighborhoods.

However this of course will not make national news though it should, the Black community across the nation needs to see this stuff so they know exactly why they get profiled when they get profiled, that is is not based on the color of their skin but as a direct result of the actions perpetrated by those in their community.

There is absolutely no justification for suggesting these people committed the offence simply because they are black - which is what your OP amounts to accusing them of.

This is exactly the sort of profiling that fosters the sort of hatred and behaviour witnessed in the video.

You know, I just really wonder when people are going to stop making excuses for people just because they are black. If a group of whites would have done this OH MY GOD!!!! HATE CRIME!!!! It would be all over the national news, the NAACP would be screaming, all the racial pimps would be coming out of the wood work like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Because it's the other way around you won't here anything about it. Why is that? Well, because if you say anything about this the race card will come flying. Equality my azz. Last time I checked we weren't living in the 50'a anymore.

Mike

It can never be the individual's fault, right? It's the system... the "Man" that's keepin' em down, right? Do you live in a "hood" or ever lived in one? If not, you really shouldn't have much to say...

It can never be the individual's fault, right? It's the system... the "Man" that's keepin' em down, right? Do you live in a "hood" or ever lived in one? If not, you really shouldn't have much to say...

Of course the system is to blame, didn't you get the memo? The system is suppose to protect them, it's not there to protect the person they were attacking from scum like them....

[sarcasm off/]

This isn't about the system anyway, that's just the usual crap spouted everytime something like this happens....unfortunately this is what happens (the attack) when people who share one brain cell congregate in one area together...simple as that.

I wonder what Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have to say about that video. Not much, I bet.

Of course the system is to blame, didn't you get the memo? The system is suppose to protect them, it's not there to protect the person they were attacking from scum like them....

[sarcasm off/]

This isn't about the system anyway, that's just the usual crap spouted everytime something like this happens....unfortunately this is what happens (the attack) when people who share one brain cell congregate in one area together...simple as that.

I didn't get that memo but then I don't live in the ghetto any more.

Also, I couldn't have said it any better than you did... amen!

Actually you don't have to live in the hood anymore. There is profiling being done all over the country. Vermont may be only 1% black but we have plenty of ******s. It is in the form of single mothers and children. Apparently it's working out for most just like the profiling of blacks.

There is absolutely no justification for suggesting these people committed the offence simply because they are black - which is what your OP amounts to accusing them of.

This is exactly the sort of profiling that fosters the sort of hatred and behaviour witnessed in the video.

How do you know if this was racially motivated or revenge for racial profiling? There is no evidence of that from the video. It looked more like an assault and robbery to me, it could have happened to anyone out there who happened to be an easy target. How many robberies happen in downtown Baltimore? Probably a huge number, this is just one of those that happened to be caught on tape and involved a white person (which probably isn't the normal victim, most violence committed by blacks is against other blacks). Even if it was somekind of retaliation for discrimination, it doesn't make their actions any more acceptable.

Anyways, this man was an idiot. I don't know how he got himself in that kind of situation, but he should have known better being the only white man in that whole group. He didn't even look like he was from around the same area or from the same local sub-culture, which makes him even more of a target. White and middle-class being downtown surrounded by people with a gang mentality is bad, almost like a black man going into certain parts of the deep south all gangstered out. I bet this whole thing was planned from the get go, it was very coordinated. He was just such an easy target to rob and commit violence upon, he had absolutely noone on his side.

Edited by H.H. Holmes

Actually you don't have to live in the hood anymore. There is profiling being done all over the country. Vermont may be only 1% black but we have plenty of ******s. It is in the form of single mothers and children. Apparently it's working out for most just like the profiling of blacks.

Right, single mothers and children are profiled...

#whitepeopleproblems

If that had been a black guy, you KNOW Rev's Jesse and Sharpton would have been on the first flight out of Florida! NO doubt!

Racial tensions sure have been heating up as of late.

It kind of makes you wonder if there are those who actually want a race war.

If that had been a black guy, you KNOW Rev's Jesse and Sharpton would have been on the first flight out of Florida! NO doubt!

If that was a group of white guys ambushing a black man like that, then there would be riots in the streets and Al Sharpton would be all over it with 24/7 coverage and commentary.

It is the hypocrisy of the so-called "civil rights" activists that remain today to fan the flames of racial divide.

If that was a group of white guys ambushing a black man like that, then there would be riots in the streets and Al Sharpton would be all over it with 24/7 coverage and commentary.

It is the hypocrisy of the so-called "civil rights" activists that remain today to fan the flames of racial divide.

Unfortunately, it's big-business for these people too.

How do you know if this was racially motivated or revenge for racial profiling? There is no evidence of that from the video. It looked more like an assault and robbery to me, it could have happened to anyone out there who happened to be an easy target. How many robberies happen in downtown Baltimore? Probably a huge number, this is just one of those that happened to be caught on tape and involved a white person (which probably isn't the normal victim, most violence committed by blacks is against other blacks). Even if it was somekind of retaliation for discrimination, it doesn't make their actions any more acceptable.

Anyways, this man was an idiot. I don't know how he got himself in that kind of situation, but he should have known better being the only white man in that whole group. He didn't even look like he was from around the same area or from the same local sub-culture, which makes him even more of a target. White and middle-class being downtown surrounded by people with a gang mentality is bad, almost like a black man going into certain parts of the deep south all gangstered out. I bet this whole thing was planned from the get go, it was very coordinated. He was just such an easy target to rob and commit violence upon, he had absolutely noone on his side.

Being an idiot for getting himself in that situation is one thing.......how many of those in that scene have possibly instigated that situation for the benefit of themselves to belitlle,rob and abuse that poor guy off camera....id say quite a high percentage which does not make it right...regardless of colour...

Edited by Dis Pater

Not to find fault with you CB, really, but do you realize that at some point in nearly every thread you post in you have a comment or complaint about the ill treatment of single mothers and children? I can understand AND empathize about mistreatment of that particular group, having grown up in just that situation, but how does it relate to the behavior of people who are acting like thugs and don't even seem angry? These people are getting off on hurting and humiliating this guy.

this has very little to do with race and more to do with the poverty that's growing in this country. people without a sense of hope or justice to animalistic things. Not to mention how the educational system is going down the tubes.

Being an idiot for getting himself in that situation is one thing.......how many of those in that scene have possibly instigated that situation for the benefit of themselves to belitlle,rob and abuse that poor guy off camera....id say quite a high percentage which does not make it right...regardless of colour...

Maybe calling him an idiot is too strong of a word, but some people need to have some street smarts. You don't just wonder around downtown Baltimore by your lonesome without keeping a watch of your surroundings, especially a person who looks like that. I am not being racist, I am just being practical. Tourists, like this man, are always at a high risk of robbery and assault when visiting areas of high-crime. He might as well have been roaming the streets of Bangkok or the favelas of Rio De Janeiro because he was totally out of his element in that kind of situation with that kind of crowd. Like you said, I'm sure he was lured into such a vulnerable position by many of those people in the video, probably acting like they were just wanting to show a non-local a good time or some such B.S. These type of groups know exactly how to bait unsuspecting people into positions where they have very little ability to defend themselves or seek help while they act like animals and theives.