Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost learns he's died for the 1st time

anonemus9

Well since you're so friendly, I'll give you my opinion.

1. EVP's are junk.

2. You're name is spelled wrong.

:tu:

lmfao!!! That was great! Thank you, I needed a good laugh. Where did the OP disappear to? I don't get how people come on here, post their "Evidence" and when they are met with a normal and healthy degree of skepticism and methodical questioning, they get angry and highly defensive. . . Is that not the point of this forum and community? I've been rather pleased lately how rational thought has trumped the blind faith people who say every bump, "orb," sound etc is an Elemental Being from planet Zorgon which is trying to communicate as a Ghost! There's nothing wrong with believing in whatever you want. It's when you deny rational thought or advice from others that becomes the issue. And that issue is slowly disappearing here. :)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonemus9

• ColoradoParanormal

• pinupgirl

• _Only

lmfao!!! That was great! Thank you, I needed a good laugh. Where did the OP disappear to? I don't get how people come on here, post their "Evidence" and when they are met with a normal and healthy degree of skepticism and methodical questioning, they get angry and highly defensive. . . Is that not the point of this forum and community? I've been rather pleased lately how rational thought has trumped the blind faith people who say every bump, "orb," sound etc is an Elemental Being from planet Zorgon which is trying to communicate as a Ghost! There's nothing wrong with believing in whatever you want. It's when you deny rational thought or advice from others that becomes the issue. And that issue is slowly disappearing here. :)

:blush:

Well I do try and help. I agree with you though. It is tiring when people get so defensive and rude when presented with alternate explanations or are asked for a bit more proof. I have almost quit doing it and just try and lighten things up. Well until I get mad.

:w00t:

ok props on kleenex that's priceless, but i do have to say , YOU may not have faked this but i got my skype up now and just who btw does the number actually call??? personally as i have refernced before in another post i prefer using a hand radio or baby monitor (with station selector) for a more direct evp approach.

ok props on kleenex that's priceless, but i do have to say , YOU may not have faked this but i got my skype up now and just who btw does the number actually call??? personally as i have refernced before in another post i prefer using a hand radio or baby monitor (with station selector) for a more direct evp approach.

Didn't you know, you call +1 800Ghostey :rofl:

Didn't you know, you call +1 800Ghostey :rofl:

LOL!

LOL!

lol was hoping someone would find that funny! :)

Well since you're so friendly, I'll give you my opinion.

1. EVP's are junk.

2. You're name is spelled wrong.

:tu:

Ha ha, this just cracked me up too :rofl:

Well, seems like another dead topic. Never ceases to amaze me the claims that come in here that are met with reality and subjective questioning which ends up upsetting the OP thus they disappear. Why come and post if you aren't willing to take advice, information or education from those who have obviously more knowledge in this field than you? I guess ignorance will never disappear will it?

I hate it (sorry hate bit strong)

It irritates me when a juicy new topic arrives then the op doesnt bother updating or replying.

Bit like starting a book, then shoving it away without finishing it :(

Maybe he changed his mind. It happens, especially after getting other opinions and noodling over it in your head for a bit.

I've used Crossovertalk for the about 2 hours total and these are the two most clear or intelligent Evp's I got.

First one answers my question before I can finish it and says yes. Female Voice.

The second, I could hear a voice sound like it was trying to answer my questions, but was so muffled I couldn't make anything out. I started explaining to the ghost that I couldn't understand it..it was crazy how it went from there.

-This was my first experience with the program, each were at different lengths in connection. Definitely crazy. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oc-hRfGf3Y

Dude that's some crazy shiz.. Very creepy..

Didn't put it away, just contributed my part. I know what I recorded was not tampered with, other than compression for loudness. My subtitles on the video are my interpretation of what I heard, and any other opinions to interpretation are welcome. Although, it being a personal experience of mine, my opinion is unwavering.

Also, it's a paradox to know more information about a topic that is not proven to exist. Thanks for the positive feedback.