Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from plane over Seoul

An airline passenger has filmed a strange object flying low over the city of Seoul in South Korea.

As the passenger uses a video camera to catch the view of the city out the window, a saucer-shaped, white-colored unidentified flying object whizzes by, erratically flying in a crazy path. It dips upward for a second before it disappears from view.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Fake . Perfect timing. Perfect angle. Perfect focus except the one dimensional blur zipping around the screen.

Yeah, it's fake. The guy with the camera didn't even see it. When the object moves up, he pans down. He makes no attempt to locate it.

Yeah pretty sure the zoom and pan is post editing too. Lol what a terrible video...

Fake . Perfect timing. Perfect angle. Perfect focus except the one dimensional blur zipping around the screen.

Reflection. Perfect angle. Perfect timing. Clearly a sunspot refracting off the reflection of the refraction of the lightbeam off the airplane window.

Clearly.

*Snip*

weatherballoon.jpg

Edited by Karlis
Deleted snide comment
  • Like 1

It doesn't look 1-dimensional.

How do you know it's fake?

Yeah, it's fake. The guy with the camera didn't even see it. When the object moves up, he pans down. He makes no attempt to locate it.

I don't think that cam movement was intentional - it's hard to follow something like that with a cam in your hand.

• Like 1

Yeah pretty sure the zoom and pan is post editing too. Lol what a terrible video...

WHY are you pretty sure about that?

I don't see any evidence either way.

As to the sun-refection or something someone else suggested - they don't have shading that shows it's a 3d object.

This 'thing' does. Look again folks, it is darker on the left than the right.

Could just be a balloon.

does anybody understand the language they're speaking? would be nice to know what they say....as Paxus said, it deserves a closer look, though i got a bit suspicious about the objects movements when it came into view. It looked a bit like somebody just pasted something in on top of the actual footage. When the object starts to rise, it loses that look...

I find it hilarious that people are so closed minded as to blindly yell fake! thinking that they are so clever. The clever ones have open minds and consider that there is absolutely no reason this type of thing should automatically be considered fake. Consider the multitude of sightings. Do you REALLY think that all these people out there have so much time and talent as to fake all these videos? It's like the crop circle issue. Sure, two men did all those crop circles...and still are...all over the world. That makes a lot of sense. It's like computer viruses. I should hope that people realize that it's the virus software people who are behind them, the whole computer industry for that matter. What better to increase sales? lol Anyway....

It doesn't look 1-dimensional.

How do you know it's fake?

Well, it looks like a parachute and it also looks edited in IMO.

Agreed; no where near as convincing as the Australian video. Too perfect.

keenu, I find it hilarious when hypocrites like you accuse people of being closed-minded when they're drawing their conclusions from the evidence presented, while in the meantime, you disregard the evidence and conclude that it's as likely to be real as any completely unrelated sighting. It's an obvious fake. You're the one being closed-minded, because you're ignoring the obvious in favor of what you prefer to believe. All of us here have the inclination to believe. We're just not willing to close our minds in order to do so.

If Aliens exist and come and visit then i wish they would do it in a better looking craft like maybe a flying Rihanna or something like that...not a Lady Gaga though cause that would be too wierd.

keenu, I find it hilarious when hypocrites like you accuse people of being closed-minded when they're drawing their conclusions from the evidence presented, while in the meantime, you disregard the evidence and conclude that it's as likely to be real as any completely unrelated sighting. It's an obvious fake. You're the one being closed-minded, because you're ignoring the obvious in favor of what you prefer to believe. All of us here have the inclination to believe. We're just not willing to close our minds in order to do so.

Wow... did I even say I believed it was real? One thing you are right about, it is all about belief. Just remember that all evidence does not have to be scientific. Many people believe there is a god. With no evidence whatsoever. All I'm saying is that you have to consider all different sides, while keeping an open mind.

Wow... did I even say I believed it was real? One thing you are right about, it is all about belief. Just remember that all evidence does not have to be scientific. Many people believe there is a god. With no evidence whatsoever. All I'm saying is that you have to consider all different sides, while keeping an open mind.

There is plenty of evidence that supports the existence of God, you must be looking in the wrong place.

I do think it's a bit premature to label this a fake, although history and video technology would tend to discount it.

keenu: No, you didn't say it's real, but you did claim that you have to be closed-minded in order to think otherwise. You did say that, and that was the least open-minded thing stated here. But I do agree with you, and disagree with jbondo, about gods. There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of one of those.

Now you see this is a perfect example of what i'm saying, if only they had added the 'X-Files' theme in the background it would have made the whole thing more believable.

It looks edited*

It looks fake*

It looks, It looks It Looks... Whether you believe in UFO or not, the problem is that people tend to always live in their delusional state. It always based on assumptions. People always tend to base their believes on assumptions. What happened to actual investigation? Same thing for Crop circles. Always assumptions, whether it is true 'alien' doing or man made... People always tend to chose one side and do ALLL THEY CAN to disprove the other side.

Like i said what happened to actual investigation? IT'S A UFO people. U stand for UNIDENTIFIED. So could be alien, could be man made, could be an optical illusion...Could be anything. but whiteout investigation no one should lay a single assumptions since no one did any research.Until then all is only opinions. Not fact.

So people who all believe it's fake, who maked you an actual professional investigator on the case? So as long as we don't have any investigation, no one can lay any assumptions on the origin of this film. That is a real open mind; to be able to say to yourself that you just don't know.Alien, Man made, illusion, we don't know since it'S UNIDENTIFIED!

That's an impassioned outburst, Bild, but you're mistaken. You don't have to be an expert or do any investigation in order to draw conclusions based on what you can observe. We are all aware that our conclusions are our opinions, no matter how obvious our observations seem to us. As I said before, I call fake because it's obvious that the guy with the camera didn't see the object, which means it was added to the video later. Can I prove that? No. But it's a rational conclusion based on evidence. And once sufficient reason is provided to dismiss it as fake, there's no good reason to accept it as evidence of an alien presence. It just doesn't hold up. Besides, how do you propose we investigate? Should we camp out in the sky and wait for the object to return?

What I never understand, is that assuming there was a species out in space somewhere that had the technology and raw materials to travel millions of light years through space...why would they design a ship like that? I mean they would be extremely intelligent lifeforms, so presumably their designs would have some logic to them? I don't see how a 'dome' shape has any logic whatsoever?

An airline passenger has filmed a strange object flying low over the city of Seoul in South Korea.

Its clearly a weather balloon according to Wanderers chart,LOL

Reflection. Perfect angle. Perfect timing. Clearly a sunspot refracting off the reflection of the refraction of the lightbeam off the airplane window.

Clearly.

*Snip*

weatherballoon.jpg

I love the chart. It cracked me up, LOL Pretty cool, LOL

Edited by Robbie333

Here we go again, hands up the "Yea's........Hands up the "Nay's......Can we have a count please...?

Here we go again, hands up the "Yea's........Hands up the "Nay's......Can we have a count please...?

I bet the Nay`s win ! UFO+bad video=NAY ! :rolleyes:

post-68971-0-99993500-1334013350_thumb.j