Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from plane over Seoul

There is plenty of evidence that supports the existence of God, you must be looking in the wrong place.

have yet to see any actual proof that god exsists .. *shrugs*

I'm a nay to this one.. it does have the whole fake look about it.. everything seems too perfect about it..

Well we need more video`s over Seoul right now anywho ! Really close up`s THeres sumptin going on there LUCY ! :wacko:

Well, since you people are wishing for a pro evaluation. Seems I have to be the one to step up to the plate on this one. My evaluation states that it may be real, or it may be fake. Never the less, alien craft are real and they do exist. Ex US president Jimmy Carter and his VFW buddies word is good enough for me.

So many films and videos exist that show what (may) be alien craft, But none can ever be nailed down as absolute proof that they are indeed alien craft. But what happens if a real one comes along and is filmed.

Many will believe it is fake and many will believe it is real.

Question??? What would it take to convince even the harshest critics that it is real.

I myself do not know what it would take for me to know without doubt that it is real.

Lets say one landed in my back forty and I got close up perfect footage of it.

Lets say I was able to walk around it and film it very far in depth.

Lets say ET opened the hatch got out and did a Chinese fire drill and got back in.

Lets say that when it took off, it blasted the tops of the tall trees with a laser type beam.

Lets say while filming it lifted me off the ground with a tractor beam and traveled around the city with me by it's side (while filming), and then took me back home and set me on the ground.

It would be the most fantastic footage to exist, but yet, some would say everything was (too perfect) and come up with all the reasons they believed it was faked. Likewise, some would believe it was real.

Edit=Typo

Edited by XLR8

What I never understand, is that assuming there was a species out in space somewhere that had the technology and raw materials to travel millions of light years through space...why would they design a ship like that? I mean they would be extremely intelligent lifeforms, so presumably their designs would have some logic to them? I don't see how a 'dome' shape has any logic whatsoever?

Well, by some controversial theory, if this is true, then it would make the dome shape perfectly logic;

And by the way you are showing exactly what I was trying to say, by YOUR logic, the dome shape don't add up. But that don't mean that their ISN'T any logic because you or myself don't understand to see any logic in something, just that we don't know. If something don't make sens, it doesn't meant that it is impossible, just that our by our level of knowledge, it don't add up. Knowledge is an ever evolving thing. What was proved impossible back then was proved true today, and what is impossible today is the possible of tomorow.

Edited by Bildr

Well, since you people are wishing for a pro evaluation. Seems I have to be the one to step up to the plate on this one. My evaluation states that it may be real, or it may be fake. Never the less, alien craft are real and they do exist. Ex US president Jimmy Carter and his VFW buddies word is good enough for me.

So many films and videos exist that show what (may) be alien craft, But none can ever be nailed down as absolute proof that they are indeed alien craft. But what happens if a real one comes along and is filmed.

Many will believe it is fake and many will believe it is real.

Question??? What would it take to convince even the harshest critics that it is real.

I myself do not know what it would take for me to know without doubt that it is real.

Lets say one landed in my back forty and I got close up perfect footage of it.

Lets say I was able to walk around it and film it very far in depth.

Lets say ET opened the hatch got out and did a Chinese fire drill and got back in.

Lets say that when it took off, it blasted the tops of the tall trees with a laser type beam.

Lets say while filming it lifted me off the ground with a tractor beam and traveled around the city with me by it's side (while filming), and then took me back home and set me on the ground.

It would be the most fantastic footage to exist, but yet, some would say everything was (too perfect) and come up with all the reasons they believed it was faked. Likewise, some would believe it was real.

Edit=Typo

Hi XLR8 and welcome to UM :)

Now that's what I call a real pro evaluation....''it may be real, or it may be fake'' I must remember that one lol.

A pro evaluation cannot be done without being in possession of the original video and having the right computer software to diagnose the video frame by frame.

Most people don't have that luxury therefore have to give an opinion on what is seen in the uploaded version.

I tend to agree with you on the point you made about anyone actually getting a really clear shot of a genuine UFO. There will still be those who shout 'Fake'

That's life :)

I find it hilarious that people are so closed minded as to blindly yell fake! thinking that they are so clever. The clever ones have open minds and consider that there is absolutely no reason this type of thing should automatically be considered fake. Consider the multitude of sightings. Do you REALLY think that all these people out there have so much time and talent as to fake all these videos? It's like the crop circle issue. Sure, two men did all those crop circles...and still are...all over the world.

Whether you believe in UFO or not, the problem is that people tend to always live in their delusional state. It always based on assumptions. People always tend to base their believes on assumptions. What happened to actual investigation? Same thing for Crop circles. Always assumptions, whether it is true 'alien' doing or man made... People always tend to chose one side and do ALLL THEY CAN to disprove the other side.

Like i said what happened to actual investigation? IT'S A UFO people. U stand for UNIDENTIFIED. So could be alien, could be man made, could be an optical illusion...Could be anything. but whiteout investigation no one should lay a single assumptions since no one did any research.Until then all is only opinions. Not fact.

Agree that to many people jump to conclusions/assumption and don't analyze things. But people can also be delusional, and closed minded to logical explanations. And majority does not = validity. So multitude of "sightings" and videos, doesn't mean they're all real real or alien. Of course some are real, and tons of real witness cases, but through research and my own experience in professional photo/videography, and experience in making UFO hoaxes, I've come to find the majority of videos are either hoaxes, or are explainable. There are several billion people on this planet, steven speilberg isnt the only one who can make special FX. It doesnt take much talent to make these fakes. Almost all the hoaxes are made by amateurs using basic techniques, and after watching all of this guys videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFakingHoaxer/videos you will question every video you see again. Being open minded is step one, but being unbiased and knowledgable in many areas that can be applies to UFO research is step 2. To many acclaimed "UFO researchers" are desulsional and believe almost everything is real, and also lack knowledge in other fields (photography, video editing) so they can only apply what they know. It takes views from every single angle to form a solid conclusion. Also this guy has been coming out with good stuff: http://www.youtube.com/user/HOAXKiller1/videos

And on crop circles (since you mentioned them, it's one of my most studied subject), I also started out believing they where all made by aliens, I've researched them for 8 years (both online, in books, and IN FIELD with other researchers and actual hoaxers (actually artists). Then I met circle makers, and studied their methods, and compared their circles to believed "genuine" ones, and there's absolutely no difference. Then I looked at other supposed evidence such as radiation, magnatism, bent/blown stems/nodes, circles apearing instantly, ufos filmed over circles, all of it... and found explanations for everything. Now without any other evidence of them being made by aliens, I've recently concluded they are all (or at least 99%) man made.

As for the video. You can't tell either way. There's no obvious evidence that it's fake. The guy also has several other videos on his channel, if they're all his, then I'd be inclined to think they're fake, but if they're other peoples ( i think they're supposed to be) then maybe they're real (needs sources). Objects, and lighting look right. The only giveway would be if someone can find any motion detection errors. I would say most likely real. (likely, because you can't be 100% sure) until further research.

Edited by AlienDan

Hi English Gent,so you are still around...Well the day I see a good clear picture..Yeah that'll be the day.. Until then aliens on our planet is....PIE IN THE SKY..Angiolo the Italian Gent

have yet to see any actual proof that god exsists .. *shrugs*

I'm a nay to this one.. it does have the whole fake look about it.. everything seems too perfect about it..

Why bring this mysterious entity called "God" into the page where U.F.O.'s are being discussed ??? How about finding the God page and quoting your stuff there,or maybe there is too much competion...!

Ref my Yea or Nay post I reckon the Nays are winning, come on you Yea's start writing....ha ha .Its not half time and you are about 7-2 down

Fail safe pane vent?

86255176_c81fe19184.jpg

I think a very possible explanation. Looks much more likely something on the window than something moving freely outside it. Thoughts?

Fail safe pane vent?

I think a very possible explanation. Looks much more likely something on the window than something moving freely outside it. Thoughts?

would the Zoom not have shown this to be the case if it was?

would the Zoom not have shown this to be the case if it was?

The zoom was digital or post production so it didn't enhance the picture. Also this supports the idea that the person wasn't even filming the 'object' and can easily account for its movements relative to the camera.

Looks like the shadows on the ground corresponds with the shadow on the ufo. The only problem I have with this is that the person filming didn't even notice or try to follow the object. Makes you think kt was edited.

They were looking at those buildings, maybe looking at the centre of the city.

The zoom was digital or post production so it didn't enhance the picture. Also this supports the idea that the person wasn't even filming the 'object' and can easily account for its movements relative to the camera.

curious as to why you think it may have been post production?

maybe I need to watch it again as I am sure he zooms whilst filming?!?!

Well 2 out of 7. I feel sad about the mentality of the two believers.

hmm going back over thread I couldnt find two? who are they?

WHY are you pretty sure about that?

I don't see any evidence either way.

Hey Paxus.

Because IMHO the zoom/pan clearly looks artificial. Just from my own experience using the features in video editing software.

To me it looks like they took the stock footage and zoomed in and panned to give the object the illusion of movement.

Edit:

Hey quillius.

Yes it zooms while he is filming, but IMHO the original footage would have been a video of the original quality (eg. with the original field of view from the start of the video) then the zoom and pan were edited in afterwards for effect.

Edited by Timonthy

Hey Paxus.

Because IMHO the zoom/pan clearly looks artificial. Just from my own experience using the features in video editing software.

To me it looks like they took the stock footage and zoomed in and panned to give the object the illusion of movement.

Edit:

Hey quillius.

Yes it zooms while he is filming, but IMHO the original footage would have been a video of the original quality (eg. with the original field of view from the start of the video) then the zoom and pan were edited in afterwards for effect.

Thanks for explanation Timonthy. Not 100% I understand completely but its not an area of expertise for me by a long shot, so probably best for me just to keep following the thread from the sidelines.

There apparently doesnt seem to be anything reported in the Korean media....strange.

Ah for **** sake people.. honestly!!!??

This video is fake. Now I shall explain in impeccable detail as to why it is fake, read on. First and foremost I am believer

At first glance I thought instantly... this is a bad fake but I always give the video chance just in case my initial opinion is wrong I watch it in detail to find exactly what my honed eye saw the first time. I am a film enthusiast and over the years of playing games and watching movie and making movies I can spot post production a mile away. In fact I hate seeing it in movies unless it's done well. Most people don't even realize that half of their favorite shows are filmed with using a lot of green screen.

Anyway let's get down to business. Firstly the big give away is the zoom. The original footage is a tiny bit shaky, the zoom however is way too smooth and too calculated. The zoom is completely independent to the original footage. It looks like the zoom zooms in on shaky footage. You'd tell if the zoom is authentic because it would show in the shake of the footage. You have to handle the camera differently in order to zoom. The zoom moves around the original footage very inhuman like and the end is the most obvious because the camera comes to a sudden stop. That would be impossible to do hand held. Just watch from 10:00 to 12:00 the camera pans diagonally then stops dead with amazing precision.

Another thing is that the zoom is a digital zoom. There are two type of zooms on a camera, there is a digital zoom and an optical zoom. Optical zoom uses the glass in the lens to move and bend light in order zoom in on an object much like a telescope. Digital zoom however is the camera artificially zooming in on an image, this is exactly like zooming in on a picture until you see all the colored squares called pixels which make up the image.

This footage uses digital zoom. There are two ways to digital zoom footage, the camera does it, or you do it the editing program. Due to the nature zoom and movement of the panning of the camera while zoomed the zoom is defiantly caused in post production. I can even see on the original footage that it's a digital zoom. The zoom is fake and has all the characteristics of being fake.

The sound used on the footage reminds me of the Jerusalem dome footage which was also fake. The sound could have been taken from anywhere on YouTube and put on the footage. I'm done with dissecting this, watch this and be amazed

Edited by Mbyte

Ah for **** sake people.. honestly!!!??

This video is fake. Now I shall explain in impeccable detail as to why it is fake, read on. First and foremost I am believer

relax, its good to know the detail.

I too am a believer, and my money would have been on CGI for this video....however I see nothing wrong with understanding the detail behind why it is....my first hunch of CGI had nothing educated behind it, so thats why I kept asking.

anyhow, thanks for the explanation :tu:

edit to add: Chrlz, someone just saved you a long post :)

Edited by quillius

Hard to say with this one. It doesnt look obviously fake, but who knows.

edit to add: Chrlz, someone just saved you a long post

{Grins} Thanks, Quill.. I'm taking that as a compliment! I confess I haven't even looked at this footage, but it seems to have been pretty well covered. If any significant doubts remain, speak up now.. or I won't bother and wait for something decent. Surely *one day* it will come.

Heck, I'd even settle for a *decent* hoax - you know, the proverbial *good* hoax where the imagery is good, and (deep breath) the STORY matches it and is logical.. Gasp.

No sign of that to date, despite CGI being available to every Tom Dick and Harry... Why are hoaxers so shockingly incompetent at putting together a decent, believable story?

Maybe *I* should do one.. :devil: Trouble is, I'm not that much of a CGI artiste. If anyone wants to donate me some good footage...? {kidding..}

{Grins} Thanks, Quill.. I'm taking that as a compliment! I confess I haven't even looked at this footage, but it seems to have been pretty well covered. If any significant doubts remain, speak up now.. or I won't bother and wait for something decent. Surely *one day* it will come.

Heck, I'd even settle for a *decent* hoax - you know, the proverbial *good* hoax where the imagery is good, and (deep breath) the STORY matches it and is logical.. Gasp.

No sign of that to date, despite CGI being available to every Tom Dick and Harry... Why are hoaxers so shockingly incompetent at putting together a decent, believable story?

Maybe *I* should do one.. :devil: Trouble is, I'm not that much of a CGI artiste. If anyone wants to donate me some good footage...? {kidding..}

ha ha, I knew this would be right up your street......

please dont add any more mud....drives me insane.