Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from plane over Seoul

Oh im perfectly well aware, but your saying one thing and not even bothering to at least provide a link to prove your point. So whatever floats your boat sunshine! :geek:

Sorry but I ddint think I had to evidence the obvious. . That would be a total waste of my time, specially when you are asking me to evidence something just for the sake of being awkward. As you are well aware, no doubt.

Now, if you have something of interest to add to this post. please do. If not, then sit back and wait until such time as you do. :)

*snipped the meat and potatoes to focus on the gravy*

I'm done with dissecting this, watch this and be amazed

Pretty amazing what we can do. This technology makes entertainment so much more entertaining. Thanks for sharing the vid! :tu:

I agree with the meat and potatoes by the way.

Sorry but I ddint think I had to evidence the obvious. . That would be a total waste of my time, specially when you are asking me to evidence something just for the sake of being awkward. As you are well aware, no doubt.

Now, if you have something of interest to add to this post. please do. If not, then sit back and wait until such time as you do. :)

Not backing up your own personal statements in a debate?, a waste of your time?, It may be the obvious but your putting your word against my own regardless, evidence to back up your own personal thoughts is expected.

If I recall, it was you who went off topic. Not I. Drop the attitude, good boy.

Hi XLR8 and welcome to UM :)

Now that's what I call a real pro evaluation....''it may be real, or it may be fake'' I must remember that one lol.

A pro evaluation cannot be done without being in possession of the original video and having the right computer software to diagnose the video frame by frame.

Most people don't have that luxury therefore have to give an opinion on what is seen in the uploaded version.

I tend to agree with you on the point you made about anyone actually getting a really clear shot of a genuine UFO. There will still be those who shout 'Fake'

That's life :)

For the answer to that one, just ask yourself how many rockets they have successfully managed to launch!

edit....spelling :blush:

You say to me in the last post:

I'm sorry, but judging from what you've added to the thread, well I feel like I should ask you to contribute something other then pointlessness. I'm standing my ground on what I originally said, you have implied this, that and the other. Regardless of how obvious it may be. Compared to you I've added something of interest.

Sorry to burst your bubble. :w00t:

Hybrid89 and Englishgent, please refrain from bickering.

Hybrid89 and Englishgent, please refrain from bickering.

You got it :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Fake.

Good find ;)

Edit: But how do you know they don't just have a really steady hand?

Edited by Timonthy

Which guys? And why exactly would you ask 'them' to do that, when stuff like this exists:

A 'Best-of' list of cgi-fake ufo videos

Are you unaware that almost all of those were produced by amateurs with quite basic editing programs? Are you also unaware that fully operational video editing suites, inc. motion tracking, etc, are legally available free? (*see below)

Yes, it takes some level of skill to create a properly lit, shaded, detailed craft with matching noise (and other) characteristics. But the video in question doesn't contain anything much like that - it's a small moving blob, has no significant detail whatsoever, and is, frankly a complete and utter waste of time given it has virtually no provenance whatsoever, and we have no access to the real original footage.

Why are YOU making these requests of others, when it is clear that you don't even recognise that the footage is obviously not original, and is of exceptionally poor quality? What would a cgi version prove to you, and why would your approval mean anything? I think it's time YOU stopped asking others to show their expertise, and you justified yours. As for me, I most certainly wouldn't waste my time generating a cgi version of that dreck simply because someone without the requisite knowledge wanted it.

No, they aren't all experts, but some folks here are very talented indeed. Am I? Judge me on other posts I make, both here and elsewhere. Are you? Judging by these posts, no, you are not.

Well perhaps they know significantly more than you..

uh yes . true that theres alot of programs out there..

offcours alot of amateurs could make something like this with some basic program .fee cheap , expensive.

but can it look real ?well noobs are nooobs.

this video i cannot see if it is real or not . ! and yes i know just a little bit about editing video .. i m a nooob at this .

i also can make something like this ,but than you dont need to be an expert to tell that it is obviuos fake . simply i cannot make something near the level of this. can you?

as a noob i have yet alot to learn . at least i dare to admit. and you?

and thats why i am asking . make something . that would reguire experts to tell you if its genuine or not .

offcours there are alot of talented people here. but none of them are experts. what i ahve read here.. = basic noob level . lol

and for you .you dont want to waste time? on noobs like me?

for me you are just making up an excuse .

just say these words my friend . I AM A NOOB . i cannot tell. with or without the original footage.

shake hands and smile ..  we are in the same boat . and it is sinking ahhh :D

aliendan lol at you .

Wow, nice job by Hoaxkiller! It hadn't even occurred to me to look at the background carefully to see if it was changing perspective (as it must if you are in a plane)...

I shall remember that one for future hoax attempts!

To WDYBM -

1. I am not a video manipulation expert.

2. Many folks are - I gave you examples to show you that.

3. There are several inexpensive (and some FREE) video manipulation programs out there. (And they ALL work at quite high resolutions and on a frame by frame level, so the only limiting factor is the artistic ability and patience of the person using them.)

What is it about those three facts that you don't get? My point is (and has always been) that anything can be faked (just like this one has now been PROVEN to be) - especially at the low-resolutions posted to youtube.

So unless there is a convincing backstory and the author of the images/videos is partaking in the discussions openly, these silly videos are a waste of time. Except perhaps to educate people on how easy it is to fake video footage...