Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Coverup on Last Shuttle Mission? (Video)

Karlis

A segment from NASA's live, public feed shows an angle of the Atlantis cargo bay and boom being opened and serviced. The ground controller on the last shuttle flight is describing the action to the audience, and it's all pretty dry stuff.~~~ Until about the 4:30 mark. Suddenly the camera pans upward and three orbs appear, flying in the increasingly familiar triangle formation. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quillius

• bee

• Abramelin

• Karlis

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also interesting that the guy starting to explain these objects near the end of the video was cut off by the one uploading the video.

I think it's debri or foil as they said.

some points you may find interesting:

something flashes up at 5:00, can anyone make this out?

They use the term 'late tallyho on..'

6.:28 (flashes up on screen) ' ok so the first object and the other three orbs have gone by right?

6:38 (arrow points to lower object) and states - 'this is object nuymber four'.

There is also talk of a piece of tinfoil, if this can be made out why could they not arrive at the same conclusion for all the visible objects??? (maybe I need to watch it again a few times...

hi there quillius :st

I did screen shots of the 'flashes' for you... :)

with the flashes, the change of sky colour, black to blue...the panel at the end where the speaking doesn't match the mouth...and

I'm not really buying the 'suddenly the camera pans upwards' thing...

It's a real mish mash and another one of those mess with your head type videos, I think.

Not saying the round light blobs don't exist...just last night I watched something about it and will try and

find the video again to put in this thread.

anyway....here they are

nasapic.png

nasapic2.png

nasapic3.png

hiya Bee.....

great to have you back :yes:

thanks for doing those screen shots for us :)

I am a little baffled by the term 'tallyho'. From what I have read it can have a couple of meanings, the first being an unidentified craft, space station or object. The second use seems to imply it means object is being tracked.

Does anyone know what it actually means? (when astronauts say it, I dont need the history of the term when used for foxhunting :) )

MID...can you shed any light here?

edit to add: also when they label the 'UFOs' they call the first one an object (the one they thought was tinfoil) and they call the others 'orbs' rather than objects...why?

Edited by quillius

Cheers Q....... :tu:

Here's the video I was talking about in my previous post. The interview is good and the footage

part starts around the one hour mark. Mostly the white-light blobs type UFOs.

The Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - The Smoking Gun - Full Feature

EBE Award Winner! Best Film - International UFO Congress Film Festival. This program presents the history of UFO sightings by NASA Astronauts and the facts around a secret independent study to monitor the digital video cameras on all NASA Space Shuttle missions. Martyn Stubbs recorded over 2,500 hours of live NASA video transmissions over a period of five years. Some of this footage shows what appears to be intelligently controlled UFOs caught on NASA's own video cameras. This "historic" video footage and the story that lay behind its discovery can now be revealed.

cheers Bee :)

watched about 10 minutes from the hour mark, hopefully will get to watch it properly later.

Quick note: at around 1 hour and 2 minutes there is an image of a 'swarm' of shiny objects being filmed. They suggest that this is ice on the oceans reflecting the sun.....but they (at least seem) above the clouds??? flying ice :w00t: