Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Doomsday shelter' built below Kansas prairie

sean6

The 'Doomsday shelter' being built below Kansas prairie where millionaires will be able to sit out the Apocalypse in style

When you buy a house, you end up feeling like you will be paying it off until the world ends.

Well, how about one of these luxurious condos, which come with all the mod-cons, as well as a pool, a movie theater and a library - oh, and a guarantee that it will survive Doomsday if and when that fateful day comes.

For these luxury flats, deep below the Kansas prairie in the shaft of an abandoned missile silo, are meant to withstand everything from economic collapse and solar flares to terrorist attacks and pandemics.

Naturally, there will be no one around to phone if the guarantee fails - but at that point, the insurance will probably be the least of your worries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2127759/The-resort-Developer-builds-luxury-Doomsday-shelters-Kansas-Apocalypse-style.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jules99

• sean6

• Toolite

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they are the first to practise this concept.... I in my personal opinion think it would be the worst death.. if something devastating happens.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

Allegedly,people have been building these for years,all over the world.Do a search on YouTube.

Allegedly,people have been building these for years,all over the world.Do a search on YouTube.

So what happens if it floods as Kansas does....

"For these luxury flats, deep below the Kansas prairie in the shaft of an abandoned

missile silo, are meant to withstand everything from economic collapse and solar flares to terrorist attacks and pandemics."

But apparently not floods.

And I dont have a snorkel smiley. :(