Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cabin In The Woods (2012)

danbell06

Anyone interested in seeing this?

I've read about it online and know the 'basics' of what is going on, and apparently it is, "The horror movie to end all horror movie's", according to writer, Joss Whedon.

There is:

Zombies, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, killer robots, dragons, goblins, mermen, and even an evil unicorn

Does sound quite interesting, and i'll reserve any comments until i've seen the movie for myself.

:devil:

Edited by danbell06
  • Like 1

I will be going to see this sometime next week! Looking forward to it, looks interesting.

• Like 1

It's Whedon, so I might eventually check it out. Maybe. Typically I find horror films to be an absolute snore fest, so we'll see: frankly I don't think even Whedon could make me want to dip a toe into the genre again.

Edited by Hecubus
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo did anyone see this? I just did and was blown away. It honestly restored my dwindling faith that something unique can still come out in Hollywood.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I really loved this movie! Won't disclose any spoilers, but it was fantastic, well worth a watch.

• Like 2

I have stayed away from all the trailors and reviews,.... I have high hopes for this one. :tu:

• 5 months later...

Yeah this movie was excellent, I love it I also bought it on dvd.

I want to see it. Love Joss....For those who have seen it: is the humour in any way similar to 'Tucker and Dale vs Evil'?