Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Argentine mother finds baby alive in morgue!

danbell06

Argentine mother finds baby alive after infant spent 12 hours in hospital morgue

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — An Argentine woman who insisted on seeing the presumably lifeless body of her premature baby found the infant alive in the drawer of a hospital morgue.

Authorities say the girl had spent 12 hours in the refrigerated room at the Perrando de Resistencia hospital in northern Argentina.

Link

I'm speechless!!!

Edited by danbell06

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taun

• libstaK

• danbell06

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank whatever God/s you may believe in that she insisted on seeing her little girl one last time - just WOW :blink:

Is there some condition that infants can get that could fool a doctor into believeing the child is dead, only to have the child recover a bit later?... Some respiratory condition perhaps?...

Otherwise I can not imagine how a doctor (assuming one examined the child) could have let this happen...

Here is another link carrying the story: http://www.dailymail...ost_read_module

I don't know who is to blame, and I'm not thinking about it at this moment. The joy of knowing she's alive is covering every other feeling. I'm a Christian, and I believe this was a miracle of God.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128032/Analia-Bouter-finds-stillborn-baby-ALIVE-morgue-12-hours-pronounced-dead.html#ixzz1rjgi21RZ

There is a photo of the baby - soooo cute and tiny :wub:

Edited by libstaK

After reading the article this is the part that stood out to me...

"He said that hypothermia may have caused the baby to go into a type of hibernation, causing her vital signs to vanish completely."

Yet the baby was not put into the 'freezer' until it had already been declared dead...

The hospital did the right thing to suspend the entire crew - pending investigation...

Thank whatever God/s you may believe in that she insisted on seeing her little girl one last time - just WOW :blink:

Something made her go one last time... Something may have said.. its not too late...

Amazing but bizarre story ...I am surprised it is not placed in the bizarre boards !!

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1rjgi21RZ

There is a photo of the baby - soooo cute and tiny :wub:

Thanks for posting more on this

Edited by Beckys_Mom

The baby was premature, and vital signs in premature babies are usually almost non existant. Anyway, the medics are now under investigation.