Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you call this?

1Ophelia

Living in Australia we have the worlds top ten most deadliest snakes, when I was younger I would have a image in my head of me coming a cross a snake, wether I was on my bike or the snake would be under my bed, the way I saw it play out in my head, is the way it always happened. It occured a lot almost always with snakes? Once happened with a big spider.

Curiosity got the best of me, what would you call this?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1Ophelia

• Sakari

• The Dreamer - Hybrid89

• Simbi Laveau

Living in Australia we have the worlds top ten most deadliest snakes, when I was younger I would have a image in my head of me coming a cross a snake, wether I was on my bike or the snake would be under my bed, the way I saw it play out in my head, is the way it always happened. It occured a lot almost always with snakes? Once happened with a big spider.

Deja vu '

is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined.

Deja vu '

is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined.

Really. Simple Daja vu?

no,what you experienced was PRE cognitive,deja vu is reliving something that's ALREADY happened.

You saw it with your third eye,before it happened .Thats precognition.

no,what you experienced was PRE cognitive,deja vu is reliving something that's ALREADY happened.

Exactly what I thought Deja vu was, experiencing something you had already experienced and encountered prevously in your life....

Thankyou Simbi =)

Exactly what I thought Deja vu was, experiencing something you had already experienced and encountered prevously in your life....

Thankyou Simbi =)

Depends what you want to " believe ".....

Deja vu, studied by Psychologists and Doctors being something you think happened before....Researched with a lot of time and effort, and support of findings and journals.

Or, just claims with no supporting facts at all......Actually, the opposite.

Your choice.......:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I get this is well but when im dreaming. Its happened quite a lot of the years. I actually started what I call 'A Dream Diary', i record the fragments I can recall from my dreams.

Deja vu '

In my opinion this is a good way to describe it to people who may not believe in psychic abilities.

Hit the nail on the head IMO.

Depends what you want to " believe ".....

Deja vu, studied by Psychologists and Doctors being something you think happened before....Researched with a lot of time and effort, and support of findings and journals.

Or, just claims with no supporting facts at all......Actually, the opposite.

Your choice.......:blush:

Sakari makes a point also. There have been times when I got the whole feeling of Deja Vu but I quickly realize that I had done the same thing 2 weeks previous and had forgotten.That being said ive also had the real thing.

I remember one particular vision I had in a dream. I was sitting on a wall staring at something black and yellow. I wrote this down in my dream diary and 6 months later my house mate asked me to go working with him. At the time we used to tar driveways and roads. It wasnt a big job only 45 tons of tar. The job was finished and turned out perfectly. I sat down on a wall to observe our finished product, then it hit me, I was staring at the black of the Tar and the house was yellow in color.

Precognition, in my opinion is real but there are times when like I said above you couldve done something similar recently and you may confuse yourself. ;)

Edited by Hybrid89