Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
questionmark

U.S. Tightens Rules on Livestock Antibiotics

4 posts in this topic

Farmers and ranchers will for the first time be required to get a prescription from a veterinarian before using antibiotics in cattle, pigs, chickens and other animals, federal food regulators announced on Wednesday. Officials hope the move will slow the indiscriminate use of the drugs, which has made them increasingly ineffective in humans.

Farmers and ranchers will for the first time be required to get a prescription from a veterinarian before using antibiotics in cattle, pigs, chickens and other animals, federal food regulators announced on Wednesday.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Wow, after 40 years of preaching and presenting evidence they finally react. Good job guys... and start loosing hope for global warming!

Didn't I comment on this ?

Ahh well,I hope its all good.I mean it is the FDA.

I trust their good intentions about as much as a trust a school of piranha to not eat me if I dive into their pool,but I will be optimistic.

*tell self to be optimistic*

Didn't I comment on this ?

Ahh well,I hope its all good.I mean it is the FDA.

I trust their good intentions about as much as a trust a school of piranha to not eat me if I dive into their pool,but I will be optimistic.

*tell self to be optimistic*

LOL, I know! well, let's hope this catches on.

So I wonder what kind of "deal" the FDA made with the drug companies? Where is their kick back going to come from since they actually made a decision that was healthy for the population? Wonder if they agreed to let pharma quadruple their prices. It's got to be something. Just haven't figured out what yet.