Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Project412

My theory on the afterlife.

9 posts in this topic

Hi there, been a while since I posted. I have a theory about the afterlife that I would like to share.

Bearing in mind, this is just a theory.

Let's just say for arguments sake that there is an afterlife. I've often heard the afterlife being referred to as a "veil". What if that veil is actually a semi-permeable membrane that separates this world from the next?

The reason the living can't go through this membrane is that our bodies are too dense to be allowed through the membrane. When we die, our bodies lose 21 grams that can't be accounted for. What if this is 21 grams worth of atoms that is similar to the molecular structure of gas, allowing us to pass through the semi-permeable membrane as our soul?

Due to the molecular structure of our essence or soul, we could pass freely between what could possibly be dimensions accounting for hauntings, visitations and other paranormal phenomena.

Mediums who contact the dead say about vibrations and how raising them helps them to communicate (being a former medium myself, I know this to be true).

Since everything is made of atoms and atoms vibrate I think that everything must have some kind of resonance frequency.

The atoms in a solid object vibrate faster than that of a gas, meaning the resonance frequency of the solid object would be lower than the gas.

When a medium contacts the dead, they have to raise their vibration to talk to the deceased. In turn the spirit must lower theirs to also talk effectively. Both parties cannot change their vibrations too much due to their own molecular structure, making contacting the dead not the easiest of tasks (and tiring out both parties).

As I said at the top, this is just a theory and I'm in no way saying that it's correct, but I would love feed back if you could give some.

Project 4-12

The reason the living can't go through this membrane is that our bodies are too dense to be allowed through the membrane. When we die, our bodies lose 21 grams that can't be accounted for. What if this is 21 grams worth of atoms that is similar to the molecular structure of gas, allowing us to pass through the semi-permeable membrane as our soul?

The experiment was flawed

http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

Project 412 welcome to UM.

I'm a skeptic so I won't say much about your post but I have a question. I understand the transference of energy through resonance and I wonder how exactly does a human ramp up or elevate their "vibrations"?

Hi there, been a while since I posted. I have a theory about the afterlife that I would like to share.

Bearing in mind, this is just a theory.

Let's just say for arguments sake that there is an afterlife. I've often heard the afterlife being referred to as a "veil". What if that veil is actually a semi-permeable membrane that separates this world from the next?

Due to the molecular structure of our essence or soul, we could pass freely between what could possibly be dimensions accounting for hauntings, visitations and other paranormal phenomena.

Mediums who contact the dead say about vibrations and how raising them helps them to communicate (being a former medium myself, I know this to be true).

Since everything is made of atoms and atoms vibrate I think that everything must have some kind of resonance frequency.

The atoms in a solid object vibrate faster than that of a gas, meaning the resonance frequency of the solid object would be lower than the gas.

When a medium contacts the dead, they have to raise their vibration to talk to the deceased. In turn the spirit must lower theirs to also talk effectively. Both parties cannot change their vibrations too much due to their own molecular structure, making contacting the dead not the easiest of tasks (and tiring out both parties).

As I said at the top, this is just a theory and I'm in no way saying that it's correct, but I would love feed back if you could give some.

Project 4-12

I kinda like your theory...... I would like to think its our soul we take with us. For me the soul is in our mind. Our minds are connected to others around us....weather being related or complete strangers. IMO...before anyone debates that..lol

As far as how much our bodies lose... I have searched this and with no real evidence that we do actually lose 21 grams? Like with everything else nothing has been proven. My theory is that our minds go with us...being our soul..but that's my opinion...won't stand up in court or science lol.

Also question for you.... what did you mean by ( a former medium myself) just curious? Did you stop? If so how did you stop?

Project 412 welcome to UM.

I'm a skeptic so I won't say much about your post but I have a question. I understand the transference of energy through resonance and I wonder how exactly does a human ramp up or elevate their "vibrations"?

The way I was taught was to go into a meditative state and in your mind's eye go up a ladder. I don't exactly know how it works, but it seems to.

Also question for you.... what did you mean by ( a former medium myself) just curious? Did you stop? If so how did you stop?

I used to go to a spiritual church and give people readings, do tarot occasionally, etc. I just stopped going to church and giving people readings.

I used to go to a spiritual church and give people readings, do tarot occasionally, etc. I just stopped going to church and giving people readings.

This is the best way that I know of to investigate these spaces.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&pid=4261598&st=210entry4261598

Thank you for your response

I was wondering and thought maybe you knew of way to stop ...how you say ... picking up on things about people?!

Ummm turning it off...lol

thanks again

char