Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heres your chance.

Mr Walker

First, Ive read the pinned notes on why people may not want to give a reading. Second, I've been around here for a long time and don't mind anyone "researching" my online persona. Third, I am genuinely interested, if a little intrigued, how it can be done for a remote and unknown online person. Fourth, i am more than open to any readings or interpretations. You wont hurt or offend me and i wont be critical if you are completely wrong. I'd better stop there, or i'll give too much away :innocent:

There are a couple of conditions. I would prefer public readings, but if you want to PM me I dont mind. I am open to feedback from other forum members who might think they know me and like to make comments on the readings.

LAst, feel free to check out my online persona if you wish, including threads and posts. But be aware that these may neither represent the totality of who I am, or even an accurate reflection of what my off- line persona is like.

It might be easier if you did NOT do such a check. :devil:

What I would like some feed back on (if it works this way ) is; in priority order.

What i should I look for, and be aware of, in the next few years of my life . What strengths I could build on and what weakneses I could identify and work to overcome. Any significant events people or challenges that might come my way. Finally, any random ideas, images, or other informatioon you feel relevant.

I am as interested in HOW you sense these things, as in the answers you provide, so if you could provide a little feedback on that, it would be fascinating. And ,"I just know" is a perfectly sensible, and to me, acceptable reason for/means of, knowing.

I am open to anyone, from "rank amateur" to "seasoned professional", but i wont be paying anyone :devil: (that also tells you something about me)

Edited by Mr Walker

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Walker

• charmcph

• keninsc

• KnockoutMouse

I can know more about you than you currently do if even remotely incentivized to the undertaking. B)

As it is, I am not. This is neither a slight to your character or a dismissal of what you feel to be unreasonably exaggerated. Portents such as these are actually far less mysterious than the panicky masses are like to believe. But you'll find little less than dust in these parts; the anathematized dregs of misinformation filtering through one granfalloon to another, every next sorriest skirt absolutely hellbent on fueling the huge constellations of slime necessitated to coat a single specs of sand in endless invisibility. Alm-seekers at best, overfed predators at worst. And I find few enough of the genuine former. There is no between. And yet, there is me. Of course, I am something altogether else. But this and so much more, you will never be allowed to believe.

If all that sounds a bit scary, it shouldn't. When you've got nothing to hide, it shows.

When it shows, you're milktoast. This is a blessing. It means you're a decent-enough person, and your time would better be spent tending more conventional concerns rather than antagonizing whatever churlish confederacy you're like to find here.

I am not your brother. I am his shadow where I keep you in shade.

We maintain that others may live.

Curse the notion if you must. You might as well curse the ground you walk on.

Tread carefully. You tread on my dreams.

haha

I can know more about you than you currently do if even remotely incentivized to the undertaking. B)

As it is, I am not. This is neither a slight to your character or a dismissal of what you feel to be unreasonably exaggerated. Portents such as these are actually far less mysterious than the panicky masses are like to believe. But you'll find little less than dust in these parts; the anathematized dregs of misinformation filtering through one granfalloon to another, every next sorriest skirt absolutely hellbent on fueling the huge constellations of slime necessitated to coat a single specs of sand in endless invisibility. Alm-seekers at best, overfed predators at worst. And I find few enough of the genuine former. There is no between. And yet, there is me. Of course, I am something altogether else. But this and so much more, you will never be allowed to believe.

If all that sounds a bit scary, it shouldn't. When you've got nothing to hide, it shows.

When it shows, you're milktoast. This is a blessing. It means you're a decent-enough person, and your time would better be spent tending more conventional concerns rather than antagonizing whatever churlish confederacy you're like to find here.

haha

The OP asked if someone would give him a reading - if your intent was just to use flowery language and tell him no - then why even bother posting, other than to behave like a wordy prick? A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

haha

Thank you.Your words have enubilated many obscurations. They are as calming as the sibilant sussuration of the sonorous surf, on the psyche of my soul. I am pleased you were incentivised, albeit remotely. I was begining to be caught in the slough of despondence, and despair of any answer. I am inured to the false karess of bokononism(gotta love old vonnegut)

I and the entire universe are no more than motes of dust, or at best specks of sand coating an illuion of substance worked into shape by the power of our dreams and will.

But as long as none of those motes gets in my eye i am content.

You then begin to speak more of yourself than of me, but that is acceptable. We are all "me" or "I", and of course we are ALL something altogether else (from everything else)

This part IMO (which may count for nothing) is spot on. And your post is valued for that, as well as for its entertainment value. Perhaps, indeed, you are even more than you allow yourself to be.

Thank you for your time and effort. I appreciate it

The OP asked if someone would give him a reading - if your intent was just to use flowery language and tell him no - then why even bother posting, other than to behave like a wordy prick? A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

:rofl: Thanks. But perhaps he was acknowledging my own verbosity. Whatever the intent, it was at least a reply, and one which took time and thought to compose.

And he did indeed identify, correctly, one significant aspect of my character. (As i see it) Inside a burnt and crusty exterior, indeed I have some characteristics of milquetoast. Locals call me "an old softy". I dont see that as a negative trait. It balances my warrior spirit, and keeps me in harmony. "I seek peace, but am prepared for war." :devil:

- post removed -

Thats an excellent reading IMO, although as you point out some can be deduced from my posts. Yes very caring. Yes way beyond stubborn. This is a family characteristic that goes back to our scottish heritage. Never give up. Never surrender. Eventually you will succeed at anything by sheer single mindedness. I hang in while others guve up and finally get to the end . The first time, as a kid, I tried sailing we tipped over 9 times, every time we tried to gybe. I righted the boat wit hmy little brother helping and kept sailing. We eventually finished the course an hour after everyone else but at the end of season we got a trophy for "most persistent."

And yes you are right i am never wrong :devil: (except of course when in a disagreement with my wife) yes I am a teacher, in part, because i want to teach, and that requires people listening and taking notice of my words.

Not sure about the last bit. I love scientific advances. Ive read thousands of science fiction stories and I love the new scientist magazine; but socially, yes, I am a conservative, not a risk taker. If something works there has to be a very good reason to change it. But I am on face book, Ive got a blog, and i use a gps to search for hidden tresures. On the other hand, I dont need or use a mobile phone, Ipad, or other forms of communication.

Thanks for the feedback, and i must say, well analysed, if not psychic.

• 2 weeks later...

First image was trash burning and the annoying smell...second is a old motor scooter, not motor cycle..being restored, also get tea cups a collection of them not yours but still a collection...

A higher up women ... to me she is a Empress siting on a thrown...flying pigeons...feeling of where your surroundings is...

a dog is depressed, laying around, a retriever blondish/red

feeling of looking over a very high fence talking to someone?

a ship yard...sailboat ..picture ...painting

these are my first thoughts, but there's something about you...I don't understand. I feel confined...as in not being able to move around

i feel writing ...books...nope papers?

jotting down notes always as not to forget ...but still lose where you put

tingling in legs..rubbing aching

a nurse comforting

Edited by charmcph33

Having never had an actual psychic reading, I'd love to see what someone might see in my life. The usual stuff is what I'd be interested in, job, money, love, health. I understand it doesn't always work that way but hey, if you hit on some of that then super, but I'll take what you come up with.......since I really wouldn't have a choice. LOL!

Thanks, posting in the open is fine unless it gets really........personal or sensitive. There is nothing I have any fears about knowing or finding out so no negative Karma for posting it up. Thanks again.

Having never had an actual psychic reading, I'd love to see what someone might see in my life. The usual stuff is what I'd be interested in, job, money, love, health. I understand it doesn't always work that way but hey, if you hit on some of that then super, but I'll take what you come up with.......since I really wouldn't have a choice. LOL!

Thanks, posting in the open is fine unless it gets really........personal or sensitive. There is nothing I have any fears about knowing or finding out so no negative Karma for posting it up. Thanks again.

I get the name Joeann...

Colorado

missing being home for the holidays ..christmas

sap..?

grandmother .... Hellen

turtles

noise around you...turnpike..enter state

Jumping out of planes ...sky diving

shooting crossbow

old baby buggy ..black..large wheels in attic

these are just images..

I get the name Joeann...

Colorado

missing being home for the holidays ..christmas

sap..?

grandmother .... Hellen

turtles

noise around you...turnpike..enter state

Jumping out of planes ...sky diving

shooting crossbow

old baby buggy ..black..large wheels in attic

these are just images..

Interesting, nothing really strikes a chord with me but then you never know what the future holds. I'll keep it in mind.

Interesting, nothing really strikes a chord with me but then you never know what the future holds. I'll keep it in mind.

Oh, and thank you for taking the time. Most kind of you to do so.

name='charmcph33' timestamp='1335150199' post='4273708']

First image was trash burning and the annoying smell...

LOL does losing your house and al your possessions in a bushfire count? The smell and devestation was annoying.

second is a old motor scooter, not motor cycle..being restored, also get tea cups a collection of them not yours but still a collection...

HAd a lot of old motor cycles but no scooter. Interestingly however my wife and I are currently talking about taking motor scooters wit us on a trip around australia as a form of local tansport

A higher up women ... to me she is a Empress siting on a thrown...

Thats my wife :innocent:

flying pigeons...feeling of where your surroundings is...

a dog is depressed, laying around, a retriever blondish/red

feeling of looking over a very high fence talking to someone?

Certainly native pigeons in our yard Our dog is a golden lab . Dumb but not depressed. But as a child i had a red setter which had to be put dowm and that made me very depressed. Our yard has high fences to which i have added trelises But we do talk to our neighbours over/through them.
a ship yard...sailboat ..picture ...painting

these are my first thoughts, but there's something about you...I don't understand.

very good. Try about a hundred paintings pictures and photos of sail boats etc adorning our wals and a whole shed full of them.
I feel confined...as in not being able to move around

i feel writing ...books...nope papers?

jotting down notes always as not to forget ...but still lose where you put

tingling in legs..rubbing aching

a nurse comforting

Agasin distubingly close.

I can move around ok but lately have had trouble with a chest infection that has made movement and breathing difficult. Hopefully only temporary. :devil: Books , yes thousands of them. You describe my office and organisation perfectly. It is the only messy place in our house. But i never lose anything; it just takes a while to find it :innocent:

Again, the legs bit is accurate. I get aches in my calves; so far uexplained, although my father had them from my age onwards; and also have an inherited conditon which causes me to twitch or move my feet a lot, much to my wife's annoyance. :devil:

This is a very accurate reading. It is cleverly crafted anbd could be perhaps a generic descrition of a person of my age and occupation, but i am prepared to accept it at face value, because it is well over 85% accurate in specific details Fir example it is strange tha tyou should mention scooters at a time when my wife and I have just been talking about them. At any other time in my life this detail would be absolutely wrong. Right now it is uncannily accurate,

Hello Mr Walker

I had other things for you, but sometimes I doubt myself ...and pass it by.

there was.. treasure hunting

who is John and Alice?

and a prison..as in a jail ?

and rare flowers?

also duckies ...lol

anyway...I don't read peoples info..( I know ...I say that but how are you to know I don't )! ;)

I sit with pen and paper in front of me and let pics, info etc... come to me in my mind..that's how it works for me.

Just curious .... why did you want a reading?

I know your very skeptical...but yet ... your ..umm..how you say energy tells me there's something else..that you really want to know?

It was nice doing the reading for you...and thankyou for being so...gentle..lol with me

Many years of a wonderful life to you and yours.

Char

Hello Mr Walker

I had other things for you, but sometimes I doubt myself ...and pass it by.

there was.. treasure hunting

who is John and Alice?

and a prison..as in a jail ?

and rare flowers?

also duckies ...lol

anyway...I don't read peoples info..( I know ...I say that but how are you to know I don't )! ;)

I sit with pen and paper in front of me and let pics, info etc... come to me in my mind..that's how it works for me.

Just curious .... why did you want a reading?

I know your very skeptical...but yet ... your ..umm..how you say energy tells me there's something else..that you really want to know?

It was nice doing the reading for you...and thankyou for being so...gentle..lol with me

Many years of a wonderful life to you and yours.

Char

First, I forgot to mention you were also right about the tea cups We are collectors of many things, including teacups, especially from a family related pottery and any well known english potteries. I spent about 6 years 'treasure hunting " In a sport called geocaching. Mostly gave it up as "my" children got too old for it. John was an uncle. Alice is an aunt.

No prisons. Do dungeons count? I wrote modules for and played dungeons and dragons for many years. The problem here is of course that names and generalities can be applied by me to many things in a life of 60 years but still, you are batting 100 ATM. Not so much rare flowers but certainly a beautiful garden many flowers and a hectare of native, and other, plants occupied a large part of our life for several decades. I cant make the duckies fit, particularly but ill think on that.

Ive been on um for about 8 years. Ive never considered a reading becuase i am fairly self secure. i knowand understand myslef very well and have a good knowledge of my future, But i have experience with many psychic abilities. It just seemed a good chance to get anyone interested to have a go. As i dont have an agenda and am not cynical or too gullible either, i thought it might allow people to have a go and get some feed back on their efforts from me. And i was interested in the methods people used and how things came to them. I understand your point about KNOWING.

That is how things come ot me, although mostly I've only worked with people in their presence, rather than remotely. They come as knowledge, "in a package" like all other experiential knowledge, but without the physical experiences which create "normal" knowledge.

Edited by Mr Walker