Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

energy people

fran123

Hi folks, was wondering if anyone had seen "ghosts" in the form of energy? I have seen this on two occasions, in two different locations. It is not like an apparition but a human shape in the form of energy. To explain more, think of the filament of a light bulb. When the power is switched on the filament glows with the power going through it, in the shape of the metal of which it is made. That is what I saw, the outline of a person. One was a family member who had died many years ago. It was in his house and I immediately knew it was him by his height and shape. "He" was standing in a doorway so it was easy to gauge width, height etc. The whole thing literally lasted seconds. Any ideas?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fran123

• Furein

• grendals_bane

• Ashotep

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a ghost but she looked like she did when alive except she was almost translucent. You could tell she wasn't solid. I've never seen one like you are talking about but I have heard of it before.

Hi folks, was wondering if anyone had seen "ghosts" in the form of energy? I have seen this on two occasions, in two different locations. It is not like an apparition but a human shape in the form of energy. To explain more, think of the filament of a light bulb. When the power is switched on the filament glows with the power going through it, in the shape of the metal of which it is made. That is what I saw, the outline of a person. One was a family member who had died many years ago. It was in his house and I immediately knew it was him by his height and shape. "He" was standing in a doorway so it was easy to gauge width, height etc. The whole thing literally lasted seconds. Any ideas?

When the power is switched on the filament is heated (energy) which in turn produces light (energy).

There are a number of different energy types, light is the only one we can see (as far as I'm aware). So saying you saw a ghost as a form of energy is a little ambiguous.

As to what you saw, it could have been a number of things, such as light reflecting off dust particles. Without further information though it is hard to say.

What part of the house did it occur in?

What was the time of day?

Welcome to UM!

Edited by grendals_bane

As you say grendals_bane, the filament is heated and produces light. That is what I saw, the outline of a person as light, but with no actual body or features, sorry I didn't explain it better. There were certainly no dust particles. The apparition was in a doorway leading from the hall in the house and it was at 12.30 p.m. in natural light. I feel that the deceased person was possibly trying to materialise but he did not have enough energy to appear as a complete being. The event took place on Christmas Day, an event always held in that house before his passing and it occured when I went to pick up his widow to take her out for Christmas lunch. Was he there to welcome us, as he used to do? I certainly saw something which I had never seen before and only have my thoughts about what it could have been.

Echo. Light echoes not unlike sound. When a light or heat source rapidly powers on, it creates these kinds of briefest illusory competing coronal layers arrayed in the vague outline or silhouette of the inevitable shape it comes to consolidate. Mechanical breakdown of air (lightning), for example, will often array an initial incandescence which seems to stem from no source. It arrives a fraction of a second before the actual arc manifests. This merely proves that lightning is not the original source of the luminescence responsible for the phenomena recognized by the human eye, that it is in fact the charge gathered up over a massive area coalescing in synchronous expression.

What you witnessed is a kind of magic trick. It's safe to say there is a great deal more scientific explanation behind it, and I can recreate these and other far more compelling tricks of light (I may even be responsible for this specific instance you describe), but I'm not at liberty to divulge every last detail. For one, it's incredibly dangerous, and quite literally should never be attempted by anyone, including myself. Just as well, it's a patented protocol of mine, and it would be irresponsible to allow other human guinea pigs to undergo it without knowing full well what the long term effects may be. I've been at it for a number of years, but already I can say the punishing sacrifice it requires of the body is far greater than most would ever be willing to endure. The immediate impact is grueling enough, but there is no telling if the juice may yet justify the squeeze. I am however quite certain that, in time, all will be revealed.

Alas, I have miles to go before I sleep.

Had you just looked at a light bulb then looked away?

Hey valid question.

coldethyl: I know what you mean about looking at a light source and looking away and the answer is no, as there were no lights on in the house. I was using the light bulb as an example as explained in my reply to grendals_bane. What I saw is not the easiest thing to describe in comparison to seeing a full-bodied apparition or shadow type ghost.

I've seen a ghost but she looked like she did when alive except she was almost translucent. You could tell she wasn't solid. I've never seen one like you are talking about but I have heard of it before.

was this a relative or a friend or someone close? it takes alot to manifest that well, if not you got a gift...

Furein: A relative, late father-in law. He had a very distinctive appearance and that's how I knew it was him without even having to think about it. It wasn't a recent passing, over 20 years ago. I do think that certain people have the ability to either see or sense things which others can't. Why he appeared to me, and not my wife who was his daughter, I don't know. Is it because he knew that I could handle seeing, or experiencing him without freaking out? When I told my wife what I had seen she was very disturbed by it.

Furein: A relative, late father-in law. He had a very distinctive appearance and that's how I knew it was him without even having to think about it. It wasn't a recent passing, over 20 years ago. I do think that certain people have the ability to either see or sense things which others can't. Why he appeared to me, and not my wife who was his daughter, I don't know. Is it because he knew that I could handle seeing, or experiencing him without freaking out? When I told my wife what I had seen she was very disturbed by it.

well you answered your own question at that point my good man. was there any other significance? a birth, a death, an accident. or maybe an anniversary. or maybe he was just letting you know hes got an eye on you and his little girl.

I would say like a cloud, but having some vertical length and self-illuminating. You can't figure any detail like what its wearing or if its a m or f. When you see something like that its life changing.