Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Bogeyman

Another video that restores your faith in us

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't remember the last time i shed tears...maybe twenty years, but this hit the spot....sorry if it's been posted before but i looked and didn't see it here. If you haven't seen it stick with it, it's worth it okay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTXsolCKfKg

Thanks to all of you who do this work

Bogey

Edited by Bogeyman

Awesome !!!!!!!

If you had seen anything I posted about Dogs, you would know I value them more than I do people.......Unconditional love....

Anyway, glad to see there are some people that care....( the ones whom saved her, and you for posting )

What is unfortunate is the many many people whom saw this dog on the streets and did not even care one bit.....

Or the ones whom read this and say " it's just a dog "......

Yes, this may restore some faith in us to some, I feel there are all ways a few that care, but the majority.........Well, we need a plague.

Nice video, thanks for sharing !

Thank you Spud. It's a wonderful story and it's so good to know some people still exist who can take the time out of their busy lives to remind us the value of every life.

I can't remember the last time i shed tears...maybe twenty years, but this hit the spot....sorry if it's been posted before but i looked and didn't see it here. If you haven't seen it stick with it, it's worth it okay...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eTXsolCKfKg

Thanks to all of you who do this work

Bogey

Thank you.

Aw that made me cry too! But what a wonderful ending for little Fiona :wub: (my daughters name too!) Thanks for sharing it.

Made my day ... thanks!

Posted (edited)

This is a few years old now.They put out a calendar for charity in his name I think.So he raised money now.

And his sight is mostly restored .

Do you guys know Ricochet ?

Ricochet the SURFace dog.

She surfs .She was originally trained as a service dog,and just didn't seem to like it.

Her owner discovered one day ,that she likes to play in the water,and try to surf.

Shes raised over 100,000 for children with disabilities .

She also does an anti bullying campaign.

I adore this dog.I give them money when I can.

Her owner,Judy ,needed open heart surgery last year.Shes barely 40,so this was very scary.A congenital issue I think .A bunch of us sent her cards and gifts.

Ricochet helped her recover(with Ricochet sister Rinas help).

And they are back to surfing.

Edited by Simbi Laveau