Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alpha Draconians

StarseedSif

I'm new on here.

I've been on the site multiples times before, but just for browsing, and never stayed.

It doesn't seem like there are a lot of people who are believers, or even open about E.T. life, on here.

I am just curious as to if there is anyone else who is part Alpha Draconian, or Pleiadian?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarseedSif

• itsnotoutthere

• TSS

• None of the above

I think you'll find a few who'd claim it, but given there are no people who are part frog in reality, you'll find scant few who actually are as they claim.

I'm new on here.

I've been on the site multiples times before, but just for browsing, and never stayed.

It doesn't seem like there are a lot of people who are believers, or even open about E.T. life, on here.

I am just curious as to if there is anyone else who is part Alpha Draconian, or Pleiadian?

Hi there, star. I have found that most people here believe in ET life somewhere out there in the cosmos. What most of us are skeptical of is the claim that ET have found our planet and payed us a visit.

There simply is no credible evidence for it.

Welcome to UM.

Welcome to UM. I think its a given there is life out there and I wouldn't be surprised if they have been here.

What the hell is an Alpha Draconian?

Very good question indeed. Reminds me of Draconic Chronicler unsure.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

What the hell is an Alpha Draconian?

For some reason I suspect it could be one of those David Icke Reptilians? :unsure2: I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

Hey star, Welcome to UM. First of all, as was said by some, I believe a pretty decent number on here do believe there is life in the Universe, the statistics mostly prove so. However, as Hazzard said, it's the ETH here that is the issue for us. Now, to your asking if anyone on this board is a, err umm what did you call it? Alpha something and Draconia? That is going to be met with a large resounding "No." We here at UM, at least most now thank goodness, tend to deal in only facts and scientific method thus fantasy creatures don't exist. Hope you stick around though and start educating yourself! This is a great place to do so!

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

For some reason I suspect it could be one of those David Icke Reptilians? :unsure2: I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

No, I don't believe in shape shifting reptilians.

I'm new on here.

May I ask why you think you are part Alpha Draconian?.....or Pleiadien even.

Although I doubt very much there are any people on this planet who are part alien I am still interested in why you think you are :)

edit.....by the way....welcome :)

Edited by Englishgent

This was obviously the wrong sight to post on. I don't need any further opinions or responses.

May I ask why you think you are part Alpha Draconian?.....or Pleiadien even.

Although I doubt very much there are any people on this planet who are part alien I am still interested in why you think you are :)

edit.....by the way....welcome :)

My discoveries really have a lot to do with personal experience, and in my opinion there isn't much more accurate proof than that. I do a lot of meditation, and lucid dreaming. I've had a lot of interesting signs, as well... such as picking up strange sound frequencies, receiving messages from unknown sources, and coming across strange coincidences.

I suppose it can't be scientifically proven, but neither can god.

This was obviously the wrong sight to post on. I don't need any further opinions or responses.

The wrong site because people asked questions and expressed disbelief? Yeap, if all you want to blind acceptance then this is the wrong place.

No, this was the perfect site to post on. What do you want? Everybody to agree with you?. Everybody to say, ''Yes, I am a half lizard too''?

You must respect other people's opinions even if they dont agree with you. You want answers dont you? Well there are a lot of people here who will give you answers. Some will agree, but most will disagree being as there is no evidence to support your beliefs.

If you would rather everyone agrees with you then I believe you are being delusional as you will never find that response on any site. :)

No offence meant. But you must expect some negative replies as well as the possible positive replies.

My discoveries really have a lot to do with personal experience, and in my opinion there isn't much more accurate proof than that. I do a lot of meditation, and lucid dreaming. I've had a lot of interesting signs, as well... such as picking up strange sound frequencies, receiving messages from unknown sources, and coming across strange coincidences.

I suppose it can't be scientifically proven, but neither can god.

Can you elaborate on the sound frequencies, unknown sources and strange coincidences and explain why these are not merely human responses? :)

No, this was the perfect site to post on. What do you want? Everybody to agree with you?. Everybody to say, ''Yes, I am a half lizard too''?

You must respect other people's opinions even if they dont agree with you. You want answers dont you? Well there are a lot of people here who will give you answers. Some will agree, but most will disagree being as there is no evidence to support your beliefs.

If you would rather everyone agrees with you then I believe you are being delusional as you will never find that response on any site. :)

No offence meant. But you must expect some negative replies as well as the possible positive replies.

No, that's not what I meant at all. I'd just appreciate it if some of the responses were written in a less rude way. Hence the "I hope I am wrong about her talking about David Icke Reptilians." That's all. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I wasn't intending to sound like I'm right, you're wrong.

Can you elaborate on the sound frequencies, unknown sources and strange coincidences and explain why these are not merely human responses? :)

I've caught recordings of many strange high and low sound frequencies, and some other interesting noises that are not as easy to describe. An example of a message from an unknown source would be when I had a friend over and we were recording a video and audio. My friend left her phone downstairs in my house while we went upstairs into the kitchen. When we returned she had a text from her own number, but there's no way she could have done it because we were both upstairs. There is also not a very likely chance she accidentally typed in her full phone number by accident, considering her number is not saved in her phone. The message said "444." This is an angels number. Both my friend and I became emotional after this because we were a little disturbed by the sound frequencies.. and it was a comforting sign, in a sense. I perceive the sounds to possibly be extra terrestrials piercing dimensional veils in attempt to communicate a some form.

That same night I have a very vivid dream of having extra terrestrial parents, and being put onto earth to keep me safe from a war.

There are many other experiences, but those are just a few of the first for whatever it is worth.

I hold strong to my beliefs.(:

I've caught recordings of many strange high and low sound frequencies, and some other interesting noises that are not as easy to describe. An example of a message from an unknown source would be when I had a friend over and we were recording a video and audio. My friend left her phone downstairs in my house while we went upstairs into the kitchen. When we returned she had a text from her own number, but there's no way she could have done it because we were both upstairs. There is also not a very likely chance she accidentally typed in her full phone number by accident, considering her number is not saved in her phone. The message said "444." This is an angels number. Both my friend and I became emotional after this because we were a little disturbed by the sound frequencies.. and it was a comforting sign, in a sense. I perceive the sounds to possibly be extra terrestrials piercing dimensional veils in attempt to communicate a some form.

That same night I have a very vivid dream of having extra terrestrial parents, and being put onto earth to keep me safe from a war.

There are many other experiences, but those are just a few of the first for whatever it is worth.

Hi and welcome,

How do any of these experiences relate to ET's or your supposed bloodline in any way? Also, can you prove any of this happened?

Edit to add : So you believe both of your parents are ET? I thought you said you were only part reptillian...

Edited by Legaia

Thank you for your reply Starseedsif.

You will find here that some people can come across as perhaps seeming rude and I include myself, although it is never my intent to sound that way.

I am sure that there is some natural explanation for the things that have happened. Strange frequencies can occur for many reasons. Maybe power lines nearby or even electrical wiring within a house can cause these problems or even other electircal equipment near to where your recording was taking place.

As for the phone I dont know. But again if looked into deeply enough there could be a rational explanation. You need to consider all the possibles before heading off in the direction of supernatural or alien intervention.

As for your dreams, these could again be perfectly natural and caused by how you feel at this point in time.

I dont doubt your sincerity. All I ask is that you look at all the possible earthly causes, of whcih there are many, before you look elsewhere :)

I've caught recordings of many strange high and low sound frequencies, and some other interesting noises that are not as easy to describe. An example of a message from an unknown source would be when I had a friend over and we were recording a video and audio. My friend left her phone downstairs in my house while we went upstairs into the kitchen. When we returned she had a text from her own number, but there's no way she could have done it because we were both upstairs. There is also not a very likely chance she accidentally typed in her full phone number by accident, considering her number is not saved in her phone. The message said "444." This is an angels number. Both my friend and I became emotional after this because we were a little disturbed by the sound frequencies.. and it was a comforting sign, in a sense. I perceive the sounds to possibly be extra terrestrials piercing dimensional veils in attempt to communicate a some form. That same night I have a very vivid dream of having extra terrestrial parents, and being put onto earth to keep me safe from a war.There are many other experiences, but those are just a few of the first for whatever it is worth.I hold strong to my beliefs.(:

What did the text say that your friend received? Re: 444 being an angels number - where did you hear that? I've never heard of a 444/angel connection.

Also, you will get a lot of disbelievers if you think you are an alien sent to earth to keep you safe. Sounds very Superman-ish to me...no offense.

Well if 666 is the Anti-Christ's number, then there must be other numbers for other entities.

Alright, don't take my post as any attack on you or such, incase it might sound a bit harsh.

First I'd like to ask, how did you draw the conclusion that you would be related to being a Alpha Draconian reptilian (who conspiracy theories claims lives underground and are related to all world leaders, and following ideas of them.) to being a pleiadian (Nordic Alien).

Strange sounds, odd dreams and such? That is a matter that highly effected by your intrepetation of matters. Not going to say it's wrong, but it's as said, how you see things.

As for the number 444: http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritual-meaning-of-444/

"The spiritual meaning of 444 is one of many repeating numbers designed to get your attention and serve as a wake up call from your spiritual guides.

444 is a very powerful number. It means that your angels are by your side and want the very best for you. They are asking that you pay attention very carefully to the signs that you see around you"

Well, good bye them. I am sure you find some Alpha Draconians or whatever you are looking for out there.... the Internet is a wild place, with enough lunatics for every taste.

:lol::wacko::hmm::huh::unsure: