Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Mind Is Blown

teck923

Okay, so a little on me, I'v been extremely interested in the paranormal for years, I started off being extremely sensitive to others emotions feelings and thoughts. And have found keeping positive and showing love to everything has gotten me in life where I wanted to be. Recently I wanted to learn more about Astral Projection and this site peaked my interest when I read a line on a topic about being extremely sensitive to negative imagery. Well, when I see something that disturbs me (Usually something drawn or created to excite fear in people) It doesn't necessarily terrify me but it stays within my thoughts and it gets to points where I need the light on to sleep... Well I was at work not really doing anything and this is what happened.

I attempted to do an astral project (as I said I'm sitting in my chair doing nothing lol)

Well this is what happened..

My vision got blurry I started seeing blue orbs against the galaxy stars and what not

vibrations hit me hard

But I freaked out and stopped

My heart was pounding and I was just freaked out that this actually happened..

So I tried it again...

And I saw a figure something I cannot describe, however doing more research and reading through posts here I saw something that Seeker posted... And when I saw this I IMMEDIATELY made an account and had to post this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

I didn't know what that was I just saw blue orbs.. BUT I SAW that exact image, maybe a little brighter.

I have minimal experience in Astronomy so seeing something like this that I had never encountered before, then seeing it here...

You can imagine my shock...

What did I see? Is this a sign? I'm just confused..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teck923

• _Only

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Mazz123

It's hard for anyone else to give the true meaning in what something symbolic may hold for you, as symbols work with consciousness in ways which tailor suit our own perspective and perceptions.

But it may help to know that quite often this is how these things do work. If something is to be shown or known while projecting/meditating that say comes from something more of you than just your 'ego self', then consciousness/universe has a way of dumping these bread crumbs from time to time until you 'get it' and pick up the trail.

Whatever the significance is of the star pattern, you have picked it up and made a connection and that is all that matters. If you want to find out more then the answers are already within you. No one else is going to be able to answer for you and nor should they. Your next step is to simply to look out for the next bread crumb and so on. If you chose to do this via astral projection or meditation, then you now have something of substance to meditate/focus on your intention on.

Edited by AnVil

I agree with you, thank you very much.

Lately many 'coincidences' have come in my life and this is just another that just boggled my mind.

I'm learning more about my sensitivity as time goes on.

I agree with you, thank you very much.

Lately many 'coincidences' have come in my life and this is just another that just boggled my mind.

I'm learning more about my sensitivity as time goes on.

That's exciting. Was cool to read about what you saw.

Was listening to Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers today, and the last part reminded me of your experience, heh.

"Kick start the golden generator

Sweet talk but don't intimidate her

Can't stop the gods from engineering

Feel no need for any interfering

Your image in the dictionary

This life is more than ordinary

Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these

Come from space

To teach you of the pliedes

Can't stop the spirits when they need you

This life is more than just a read thru"

Dude when I opened up your link and looked at the star cluster, a memory of this one dream popped up where I was in a room and saw patterns on the walls which I can't quite remember how it looked like but at the same time for some reason I do remember it(I can't really explain it). I literally just got chills all over my body and teary eyes from viewing this picture. Strange.

That is just a tad bit odd...

Lol

Was listening to Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers today, and the last part reminded me of your experience, heh.

"Kick start the golden generator

Sweet talk but don't intimidate her

Can't stop the gods from engineering

Feel no need for any interfering

Your image in the dictionary

This life is more than ordinary

Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these

Come from space

To teach you of the pliedes

Can't stop the spirits when they need you

This life is more than just a read thru"