Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Annaleise Michel

neerjah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• Sensible Logic

• Simbi Laveau

• HerNibs

Here are some: My Link

I was afraid that clicking on this thread I was going to have to see those pictures. Guess I was right. :(

They are horrible photos,and playing the audio tapes of her,are dangerous,in my opinion .

Don't look ,is my suggestion.

I listened to those years ago. I won't want to anytime again.

I listened to those years ago. I won't want to anytime again.

Exactly.

I mean,its like you're letting it into your space,by allowing the voice to actually reverberate in the place that you are at that moment,which is usually your home ?

Bbbaaaaddddd idea.

Here are some: My Link

I was afraid that clicking on this thread I was going to have to see those pictures. Guess I was right. :(

I don't see any pics on this thread and no one forced you to respond with a link to the photos in question.

Exactly.

I mean,its like you're letting it into your space,by allowing the voice to actually reverberate in the place that you are at that moment,which is usually your home ?

Bbbaaaaddddd idea.

LOL. You honestly believe in demonic possession? What a crock of bull.

She died of severe dehydration and malnourishment and at the time of her death was also suffering from Pneumonia and a high fever. Clear that she was not given proper medical treatment that could have saved her life.

She died of severe dehydration and malnourishment and at the time of her death was also suffering from Pneumonia and a high fever. Clear that she was not given proper medical treatment that could have saved her life.

Wasn't she also diagnosed with seizures as well?

I always find this horribly sad. I think she was just a mentally and physically ill young woman.

Nibs

She was probably schizophrenic or something like that, that would cause all the hallucinations.. And I just listened to her screams and they sound very fit for Funeral Winds vocalist :D

She didn't have seizures,and she REFUSED to eat.

She would repeatedly slam her knees into the floor,and her head into the wall,in religious prostration.

She was initially given seizure meds,but her tests showed no legitimate seizure activity,and her parents I think,decided to stop giving her the meds.Id probably have done the same thing.

She did this to herself.

They tried to feed her,she refused.They tried to stop her from hurting herself,she couldn't be stopped.

Given her severe,self inflicted cachetia,her having a fever and pneumonia,are no surprise.

If she wouldn't eat,and had to be restrained half the time,how do you think she would have responded to meds or an IV infusion.

Yes,I absolutely believe in possession.She was possessed in my opinion.

Her grave is actually a shrine to Catholics,because she fought the devil on her own terms,and in a way,died for god.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=11381816

If you don't,or have never seen it with your own eyes,no way to actually comment about it.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I always find this horribly sad. I think she was just a mentally and physically ill young woman.

Nibs

She was probably schizophrenic or something like that, that would cause all the hallucinations.. And I just listened to her screams and they sound very fit for Funeral Winds vocalist :D

She was originally diagnosed with seizures but the medicine didn't seem to help. The exact medicine and dosage prescribed for her is unknown so the treatment may have been inaccurate and different meds or dosage may have helped.

Her symptoms indicate to some that she had multiple personality disorder and/or schizophrenia but I don't think she was ever treated for either

She was originally diagnosed with seizures but the medicine didn't seem to help. The exact medicine and dosage prescribed for her is unknown so the treatment may have been inaccurate and different meds or dosage may have helped.

Her symptoms indicate to some that she had multiple personality disorder and/or schizophrenia but I don't think she was ever treated for either

Ah, ok. Wasn't sure if I had read it or something.

She was a sad case.

My opinion that she was physically and mentally ill hasn't changed. :)

Nibs

1. She didn't have seizures,and she REFUSED to eat.
  2. She would repeatedly slam her knees into the floor,and her head into the wall,in religious prostration.
  3. She was initially given seizure meds,but her tests showed no legitimate seizure activity,and her parents I think,decided to stop giving her the meds.Id probably have done the same thing.
  4. She did this to herself.
  5. They tried to feed her,she refused.They tried to stop her from hurting herself,she couldn't be stopped.
  6. Given her severe,self inflicted cachetia,her having a fever and pneumonia,are no surprise.
  7. If she wouldn't eat,and had to be restrained half the time,how do you think she would have responded to meds or an IV infusion.

Her grave is actually a shrine to Catholics,because she fought the devil on her own terms,and in a way,died for god.

If you don't,or have never seen it with your own eyes,no way to actually comment about it.

1. How great your medical knowledge must be that you can deduce after the fact and with no chance of examination that she didn't have seizures even though doctors who did examine her came to that conclusion.

2. Most of this done during the 67 exorcisms. When she could no longer rise to her feet, her parents so kindly pulled her up off the floor so she could drop to her knees again and again and again.

3. I have found nothing to indicate that tests showed she had no seizures. Early on she attributed holy symbols as being one of the causes of her possession and developed an aversion to them. On a pilgrimage in 1975 she refused to pass one of those symbols and the woman with her decided she was possessed. A local exorcist came to the same conclusion based on the same information and this is what prompted her parents to stop her medication not any clinical diagnoses.

4. No she had help, lots of help from the church and her parents.

5. They never had her hospitalized for this which would have kept her from dehydration, starvation and would have allowed treatment for her pneumonia.

6. Can't find the definition of cachetia

7. So because she wouldn't respond well it was OK to withhold meds and an I.V.? It's a good thing you're not a doctor.

No she wasn't possessed as we can see from the fact she had 67 exorcisms that did absolutely nothing. In the end, religious belief got in the way of her being taken to a hospital for treatment of her physical problems (malnutrition, dehydration and pneumonia.) When religion outweighs medical treatment it becomes dangerous belief.

She would repeatedly slam her knees into the floor,and her head into the wall,in religious prostration.

According to what I have read, her family was quite religious. I do not see how this has anything to do with demonic possession.

She was initially given seizure meds,but her tests showed no legitimate seizure activity,and her parents I think,decided to stop giving her the meds.Id probably have done the same thing.

If she was given seizure meds, then she was obviously experiencing seizures. I want the conclusive, irrefutable documents indicating that no legitimate seizure activity was involved.

She did this to herself.

In a tainted state of mind, yes.

They tried to feed her,she refused.They tried to stop her from hurting herself,she couldn't be stopped.

Psychosis can definitely lead you to do very odd things.

Given her severe,self inflicted cachetia,her having a fever and pneumonia,are no surprise.

If she wouldn't eat,and had to be restrained half the time,how do you think she would have responded to meds or an IV infusion.

Exactly. She died from complications involving the conditions that she had been diagnosed with - fever, pneumonia, malnourishment, etc. I believe in psychological dysfunction, not "possession".

I don't see any pics on this thread and no one forced you to respond with a link to the photos in question.

It was a joke. I'm glad I helped them find pictures, at the risk of my own fears.

Nibs

Which isn't any less scary, I think.

It was a joke. I'm glad I helped them find pictures, at the risk of my own fears.

Which isn't any less scary, I think.

I agree, it's still scary but I firmly believe that giving up on medical treatment made it all worse.

Nibs

Yeah, it seems mental illness covered all of the people involved in taking care of her in one form or another, letting that situation play out and end in the way it did.

They are horrible photos,and playing the audio tapes of her,are dangerous,in my opinion .

Don't look ,is my suggestion.

I've just listened to a few of them for the first time. Guess I'll see how 'dangerous' they are.

According to what I have read, her family was quite religious. I do not see how this has anything to do with demonic possession.

If she was given seizure meds, then she was obviously experiencing seizures. I want the conclusive, irrefutable documents indicating that no legitimate seizure activity was involved.

In a tainted state of mind, yes.

Psychosis can definitely lead you to do very odd things.

Exactly. She died from complications involving the conditions that she had been diagnosed with - fever, pneumonia, malnourishment, etc. I believe in psychological dysfunction, not "possession".

This prostration was after her possession,and she stopped eating.

When i say slammed,I mean SLAMMED.This was all part of the self imposed abuse.

She hurt herself badly.You know those photos with the black eyes,and she skeletal.

Yeah those.She did it all.No priest or parent did it.

She wasn't taking pcp to get her abnormal strength.

She would listen to no one,do nothing anyone told her to do.

She wouldn't take meds,or eat.How is this her parents fault ?

Even if they psyched her,and had feeding tubes put in at a hospital,the result would have been the same.

I've just listened to a few of them for the first time. Guess I'll see how 'dangerous' they are.

Lots of luck ! :devil:

Should have been dangerous to your emotions sympathetically.

I've heard part of the tapes and its screaming and pain. I heard that the voices actually talk to themselves, but this is also possible in multiple personalities. I wonder if these voices in Anna actually knew a whole different language or they had knowledge of past history that Anna didn't know.

Witnesses say that she was "thrown on the ground." Psychiatrists assert that there was something extraordinary.

I wonder if anyone has other evidence about her to show that it was a spiritual struggle.

She didn't have seizures,and she REFUSED to eat.

She did this to herself.

I pretty much agree entirely!

1. How great your medical knowledge must be that you can deduce after the fact and with no chance of examination that she didn't have seizures even though doctors who did examine her came to that conclusion.

2. Most of this done during the 67 exorcisms. When she could no longer rise to her feet, her parents so kindly pulled her up off the floor so she could drop to her knees again and again and again.

3. I have found nothing to indicate that tests showed she had no seizures. Early on she attributed holy symbols as being one of the causes of her possession and developed an aversion to them. On a pilgrimage in 1975 she refused to pass one of those symbols and the woman with her decided she was possessed. A local exorcist came to the same conclusion based on the same information and this is what prompted her parents to stop her medication not any clinical diagnoses.

4. No she had help, lots of help from the church and her parents.

5. They never had her hospitalized for this which would have kept her from dehydration, starvation and would have allowed treatment for her pneumonia.

6. Can't find the definition of cachetia

7. So because she wouldn't respond well it was OK to withhold meds and an I.V.? It's a good thing you're not a doctor.

No she wasn't possessed as we can see from the fact she had 67 exorcisms that did absolutely nothing. In the end, religious belief got in the way of her being taken to a hospital for treatment of her physical problems (malnutrition, dehydration and pneumonia.) When religion outweighs medical treatment it becomes dangerous belief.

I think she meant Cachexia which is Wasting Syndrome.Any illness that makes you lose weight whilst not dieting is Cachexia-emphasis on illness and not possession.

Edited by Dis Pater