Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Left-Field

Tupac Lives! (This is way cool!)

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't like much rap, but I do like Tupac. That's not the reason I'm posting this though. The realness of this holographic performance "by" Tupac is amazing.

I knew they could do some impressive things with holograms, but I've never seen anything like this.

Edited by Angel Left Wing

Wow, that is something else. Thanks for showing.

That's pretty damn awesome, although some of his fans don't seem too happy about it.

Meh, can't please 'em all I guess.

I wouldn't see them being as offended if a video of him was put on a big screen that Snoop Dog performed with. A walking hologram is more hard to swallow for many, though< I guess. Too real.

This is how bands will perform in the future, without traveling the world.

Posted (edited)

This is how bands will perform in the future, without traveling the world.

I don't know that I'd care to see that. I would pay to see a "performance" like that from Elvis Presley or Frank Sinatra (just to name a couple) though.

I couldn't believe my eyes at all whenever I first saw this. This was so epic..

I don't know that I'd care to see that. I would pay to see a "performance" like that from Elvis Presley or Frank Sinatra (just to name a couple) though.

It's the way of the future, honestly. I can guarantee you that, once this technology is perfected, bands will use this more and more. It's inevitable.

It's the way of the future, honestly. I can guarantee you that, once this technology is perfected, bands will use this more and more. It's inevitable.

And judging by the graphic quality of this "performance" one may not even know they are watching a hologram perform in the future. I am sure that this technology will only get better.

I don't really care how they did it. All I know is that it was pretty amazing in how realistic it appeared to be.

Yeah, especially learning he was CG.

I don't really care how they did it. All I know is that it was pretty amazing in how realistic it appeared to be.

So accuracy isn't your thing - got it.

Posted (edited)

So accuracy isn't your thing - got it.

When did I state or imply that? I simply said I don't care how it was done, because however they did it, I find the result to be pretty amazing.

If I could go back and edit my original post to state that it wasn't a hologram, I would.

At the time I made the post I was of the understanding that it was a hologram (because that's what was originally reported). If I knew it was some other form of technology I would've stated it as such.

Whether it was a hologram or not though doesn't dampen my thoughts on how impressive and life-like the image and movements of "Tupac" were.

I don't understand what your beef is.