Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man sues hospital for circumcising him

ozman

http://www.wtfnews.org/law-politics/man-sues-hospital-for-circumcising-him-as-newborn/

He claims the procedure took away his sexual prowess.

The $1000 he is asking for in damages is probaby easier for the hospital to settle right away, than to pay the doctor and lawyer to come to court.

Edited by ozman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• ozman

• Simbi Laveau

• CommunitarianKevin

Its actually the opposite.Removing the foreskin exposes all the happy nerve endings.

There's a song about it:

"if you take away the foreskin,there's more fun for more skin..."

Ummmm,generally ,its removed in adulthood,if there's medical necessity.I think it's also painful as an adult ? So if numb nuts here,all puns intended,didn't even notice ...i doubt he lost any prowess.

"I was recently made aware that I had been (circumcised) and that ... I was robbed of sensitivity during sexual intercourse as well as the sense of security and well-being I am entitled to in my person,"

i wonder how he'd recently become aware of that, considering his current place of abode...

Maybe it's best not to ask.

Its actually the opposite.Removing the foreskin exposes all the happy nerve endings.

There's a song about it:

"if you take away the foreskin,there's more fun for more skin..."

Ummmm,generally ,its removed in adulthood,if there's medical necessity.I think it's also painful as an adult ? So if numb nuts here,all puns intended,didn't even notice ...i doubt he lost any prowess.

actually, you are wrong here.. when you take away the foreskin, exposing the head or the 'glans' of the penis, it makes the skin become cornified.. this means it becomes desensitised.

i personally don't believe in circumcision, i think its quite barbaric and un-necessary, unless for medical reasons.

actually, you are wrong here.. when you take away the foreskin, exposing the head or the 'glans' of the penis, it makes the skin become cornified.. this means it becomes desensitised.

i personally don't believe in circumcision, i think its quite barbaric and un-necessary, unless for medical reasons.

Agree 100%

I've read reports of the opposite. I think its rather a mixed bag of who thinks its better their way.

Granted,I was taught this a long time ago,where I think it was the main train of thought at the time.

Circumsicion is general practice in the USA,where as ,it is not ,in many other parts of the world.

So that's how I learned it.

We do it here,for health reasons,as per the powers that be .

My son Is intact, I couldnt bare to think about it let alone make the decision to have it done., Although I do hope he doesn't resent me in the future.,. Re: being that nowadays the procedure and it's expectation socially, sexually is the norm. hmm.gif

IF, I was a boy, I'd rather not have the extra bit" cleaner, presentable etc!unsure.gif

In regards to the story, It's all the person has ever known so to come this far and only now say something makes me wonder, does he want someone to pay for his parents decision? That's who should pay for it!!!!

I suppose it is cleaner. Similar to if you had your fingernails removed at birth there would be little to no dirt under them later in life.

I suppose it is cleaner. Similar to if you had your fingernails removed at birth there would be little to no dirt under them later in life.

if u had finger nails removed there would be more dirt because later in life u would not have any fingernails or do fingernails grow back if totally removed???!!

My son Is intact, I couldnt bare to think about it let alone make the decision to have it done., Although I do hope he doesn't resent me in the future.,. Re: being that nowadays the procedure and it's expectation socially, sexually is the norm. hmm.gif

IF, I was a boy, I'd rather not have the extra bit" cleaner, presentable etc!unsure.gif

In regards to the story, It's all the person has ever known so to come this far and only now say something makes me wonder, does he want someone to pay for his parents decision? That's who should pay for it!!!!

I didn't realize it was the norm in Australia? Your penis is only dirty if you don't wash it that goes if you have a foreskin or not, "presentable" ? if you prefer to look at your partners penis showing the head just pull it back, your son will thank you profusely for not chopping it off

if u had finger nails removed there would be more dirt because later in life u would not have any fingernails or do fingernails grow back if totally removed???!!

I had dirty ears when i was a kid, i'm glad they didn't cut my lugs off.

I can't help but wonder why, if it is so detrimental to a man's sex life, do so many male doctors preform them? Wouldn't they be rallying against them instead?

I can't help but wonder why, if it is so detrimental to a man's sex life, do so many male doctors preform them? Wouldn't they be rallying against them instead?

Doctors will add or remove anything you request, if you have the money.

How ridiculous is this?

Very.....But then again this is the bizarre boards ..nothing surprises me on here

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I've read reports of the opposite. I think its rather a mixed bag of who thinks its better their way.

Granted,I was taught this a long time ago,where I think it was the main train of thought at the time.

Circumsicion is general practice in the USA,where as ,it is not ,in many other parts of the world.

So that's how I learned it.

We do it here,for health reasons,as per the powers that be .

This is pretty simple without being well-versed in science. Find a circumcised guy and an uncircumcised guy and ask what is more sensitive. It is a no brainer that an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive. In addition to that, this would only make sense. Let me ask you this…Where are nerves and nerve endings located? If you pinch yourself and it hurts, that is because you have nerve endings in your skin. What would give more sensation…more nerve endings or less nerve endings? It is pretty obvious that a foreskin would be more sanative and offer more stimulation.

And health benefits? Maybe if the child does not have parents…

I mean shall we skin someone so they do not have to wash their skin? Shall we shave their heads so they do not need to wash their hair or so that they do not get head lice? Shall we cut off their ears so they do not need to clean behind them? Shall we pull out their teeth so that they do not need to clean them? How about cut off their toes so they do not need to clean between them? If one teaches a child proper hygiene it is not an issue. Teaching a boy to pull their foreskin back is not hard and it takes all of 10 seconds to clean. Any health issues that arise are due to poor parenting.

It is quite simple. Do not do it. If they choose to have it done at a later point, they can do so. There is no time limit on when it can be done.