Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

Ghost hunters probe shipyard for spirits

2 posts in this topic

Mare Island, home to the ruins of a naval shipyard, is so full of history that it sometimes seems like the broken buildings are whispering stories.

But perhaps the disembodied voices come from another source.

"Today, I want to make sure we make some historical progress -- that we find an apparition or something," said Paul Dale Roberts, general manager of Haunted & Paranormal Investigations International.

Roberts was among the 50 or so investigators from across the area who came Saturday to try and unravel the mysteries of the island.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Interesting read. Thanks Still. I've had a little bit of experience with Paul from HPI, he's a nice guy. However, I can only think that this event rather mucked up it's own "evidence." With 50 or so people romping around, talking, making noise, how on earth is one to investigate in any sort of scientific method? Any and ALL audio "evidence" should automatically be discarded as there is next to NO way they were able to gather data in an environment where they controlled the variables therefor are able to quantify their findings.

I would enjoy hearing these EVP's they received though. It's always nice to see for ones self where these claims stem from. (Claims being that of the voices telling them they're "Scared" and so on.)