Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 changed me

Roman Payne

Hi,

Area 51 was my first experience with the extraterrestrial/paranormal. And I fell in love and have traveled to other interesting places ever since. I'm not saying you will definitely see a UFO or anything unexplained, but it will open your mind to all the possibilities. A must visit for any skeptic! I would also like to share my video of the experience.

Roman Payne

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafterman

• orangepeaceful79

• JGirl

• Simbi Laveau

Hi,

Area 51 was my first experience with the extraterrestrial/paranormal. And I fell in love and have traveled to other interesting places ever since. I'm not saying you will definitely see a UFO or anything unexplained, but it will open your mind to all the possibilities. A must visit for any skeptic! I would also like to share my video of the experience.

Roman Payne

What was it that we are supposed to be seeing in this video? It's like watching a slide show if somebody's wierd vacation.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

Hi,

Roman Payne

Well that settles it. I'm a true believer now.

• Like 1

What was it that we are supposed to be seeing in this video? It's like watching a slide show if somebody's wierd vacation.

Sorry I didn't mean it contained anything amazing, I just think its a good place to visit for the nonbelievers or people still on the fence.

i think it's overdramatized.

area 51, if anything, is a mind game the government is playing with you. while you're nosing around there they're doing something clandestine in another area.

bait.

and you bit.

Awwww,can't someone just go on vacation to a place they've always wanted to go,and just share the experience,because it made them happy ?

Im glad you enjoyed yourself there.

Didn´t see anything in the video to make me a "believer". Me thinks you may have eaten too much of that alien fresh jerky! :alien:

The only mysterious thing I saw was the shade of "black" on the mailbox.

Nice scenery along the drive though. Oh....I think I've solved the mystery as to what the huge tires are for...... really big trucks :devil:

Perhaps I would´ve enjoyed your vacation video more if I knew you personally.

Edited by jugoso

Awwww,can't someone just go on vacation to a place they've always wanted to go,and just share the experience,because it made them happy ?

Absolutely they can. But don't label the video as something all skeptics should see, because it will open minds to the possibilities..etc, etc.

And guess what (this is for the OP) - go to any military base, anywhere and if you don't have someone authorized in your vehicle or you don't have some kind of clearance yourself, chances are you are not getting in. Not being allowed entrance to an area for authorized personnel isn't exactly the same thing as proof of ET.

Absolutely they can. But don't label the video as something all skeptics should see, because it will open minds to the possibilities..etc, etc.

And guess what (this is for the OP) - go to any military base, anywhere and if you don't have someone authorized in your vehicle or you don't have some kind of clearance yourself, chances are you are not getting in. Not being allowed entrance to an area for authorized personnel isn't exactly the same thing as proof of ET.

All he said was ,it was an experience for me,and i think everyone should see it.

He didn't say ET greeted me and gave me biscuits and tea.

You guys are just so DOWN on anyone who doesn't share your lead coated opinions,that only what YOU can see and hear is real.

Everyone else is a stupid crack pot,if they believe in things greater than heaven and earth .

Some people are just inspired ,and like to share it,because they are enthusiastic.

Some of us,do not find fault with that,and do not judge .

All he said was ,it was an experience for me,and i think everyone should see it.

You guys are just so DOWN on anyone who doesn't share your lead coated opinions,that only what YOU can see and hear is real.

Everyone else is a stupid crack pot,if they believe in things greater than heaven and earth .

Some people are just inspired ,and like to share it,because they are enthusiastic.

I'm not sure exactly where you are getting that I was judging anyone, I was offering a counterpoint. Sometimes that is what we skeptics must do - offer a counterpoint to balance out the people who indiscriminately believe any claptrap they find on the Internet, regardless of its credibility or merits. I never called anyone a stupid crackpot either. Sounds like you are experiencing some reactionary blowback from having your beliefs questioned in other threads. I hope you feel better now that you've vented your frustrations all over myself, someone who has never bothered you, at least that I recall.

And all HE said was to clarify that there was nothing much in the video that would justify the 'it will open your mind' and 'must vist for any sceptic' bit. I THANK orangepeaceful for that.

And in turn, no-one said he did. Please look up 'strawman'.

Gee, Simbi, you are just so DOWN on anyone who doesn't share your helium-filled opinions, that only what YOU *believe* is worthy of note. Note that yours is by far the most aggro post here..

NO ONE said that. Look up 'putting words in other's mouths' and /or 'strawman' again.

That's fine. But what is even finer, is to accept criticism/review on the chin and accept that others have a right to express their views. Yes, even if they disagree with you {gasp} - I know that's hard to believe, but there it is.

Some of us feel that is better to use a bit of logic and rationality, in order to avoid:

- buying bridges

- sending money to Nigeria

- giving your bank account details in order to claim your prize from Microsoft

and

- wasting too much time on forums following random links

And it is hard to not notice the irony of an awful lot of 'judging' in your post. But I guess it only applies one way..

Anyway, back on topic - my personal recommendation, if you want to get a better feel for Area 51 - see PAUL. :alien::lol:

But did you see the tires? Those were some big freaking tires man.

Well then simply say "hey guys, my buddy and I drove out to Area 51 and it was really cool. Check out the vid"

Don't allude to life changing experiences for skeptics.

Another generic Area 51 video...

Did anyone see the part where the guy in the video was being shot at? Even the cracked glass at 10:25-26 was poor quality CGI.

I'm pretty sure if your front screen was shot it would completely shatter, and wouldn't magically repair itself.

Edited by Rlyeh

Hi,

Roman Payne

Why would you add such poorly edited effects onto the video? I mean, sure it is a nice idea to have people open up themselves to new thoughts, if it's within reason and not causing harm. But who will take a video like this as serious motivation when anyone who isn't half blind or using a really low resolution screen will see the added effects, such as the "shoots" at you.

:unsure: Why?

Hi,

http://youtu.be/SYLbrQ4INSo

Roman Payne

I had to stop watching it.....

Just at the start, a " Schoolbus full of kids " broken down......Nope.

School Buses in Nevada ( all Counties ) are Yellow, not spray painted black.

I am curious what makes you think it is such a great place for " non-believers " to visit?

I lived in Nevada for 43 years, and I am very confident in saying there are more " non-believers " living there then there are " believers ".......At least in the way I think you are stating this.

What is there to open your mind?.....Sage brush ,occasional abandoned buildings ( because mine shut down, etc ), and a lot of dirt roads....It is scenic, but nothing paranormal.

P.S. The tires, as someone said are for a big truck, a dump truck, or another large excavating piece of equipment.....Nevada has a lot of Mines all over the place, they make a lot of money for investors, and need big trucks to run efficiently......The tires on the trucks do wear out.

Edited by Sakari

i think it's overdramatized.

area 51, if anything, is a mind game the government is playing with you. while you're nosing around there they're doing something clandestine in another area.

bait.

and you bit.

Agree with this, especially with all the media attention. (including films etc)

i'm reminded of my younger days, having to sit through our neighbors slide show of their trip to where-the-hell-ever it was they went to that year. every year.

yeah, i'm sure it was great fun for them but let's face it, who cares besides the ones who really went?

lol

If anything was ever in area 51, it's long gone now. It's even on google maps ffs :P

Another thing I've noticed is almost every photo and movie I see from the entrance to area 51 has that same white truck just over the hill. I bet there isn't even anyone in it, like those fake police cars you used to see around.

Edited by Finity