Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Really Does Love You,

MysteryX

If you do not see the embedded videos below then click the link to view it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncrybslVW0

Video 1: Footage scary mode setting to start, then math patterns and warnings about the mark of the beast and God's plan from scripture to send a strong delusion, aka via the Antichrist. Most do not know that God not only sends the Antichrist, God keeps him from being destroyed until Jesus comes. The Antichrist is sent by God to those who reject Jesus Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVCOT2y_ov0

The 444 Mystery in the progression of 6 math. In this video you will see that the word Lucifer, Muhammed and Jesus as have a same total using the

A=6 B=12 C=18 numeric alphabet key. The key is understanding the choices.

Edited by MysteryX

Revelation 13:16-18 (16)Also he causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,(17)so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is, the name of the beast or the number of his name.(18) Here is wisdom: let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78

N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

NUMERIC ALPHABET CALCULATOR using A=6 B=12 C=18 etc - Click Here

Words and combination words that calculate to 666

End Time Alien=666

Gray aliens=666

Digital ID Chip=666

VeriShield=666

Mark of Beast=666

Bio-Implant=666

Sorceries=666

Necromancy=666

Witchcraft=666

Confucius= 666

Digital ID Chip=666

Bio Implant=666

Corrupt=666

Insanity=666

Horrors=666

Treacheries=666

Slaughter=666

Computer=666

False Market=666

Stubborn=666

Unruly=666

Illusion=666

Book of the Dead=666

Geneticist=666

Vaccination=666

Quarrels=666

Falling Away=666

Fallen Church=666

Hardened Heart = 666

Satan's RFID = 666

RFID Body Tag = 666

RFID Scanner = 666

Image of Satan=666

A Satanic Mark=666

Satan Cult = 666

Satan's Seal = 666

Sharia Laws=666

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUt6zv1PNYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUt6zv1PNYE

Narration in this video does not start until 7:40 into the video.

This video start out with the same progression of 6 examples in a different format then moves into the narration by the author. 666 vs 616, why the calculation is by the English and not the Hebrew or the Koine Greek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570uOJupVBk

This is part #2 for the video above. All narration with background images.

Edited by MysteryX

again?

said this on your other thread 666 vs 666

do it in hebrew.. latin and greek.. compare it to the english and see if it matches..

if it does all match up (hebrew latin greek and english) the you will have something that is actually credible..

again?

said this on your other thread 666 vs 666

do it in hebrew.. latin and greek.. compare it to the english and see if it matches..

if it does all match up (hebrew latin greek and english) the you will have something that is actually credible..

Actually it is more than credible, in fact it will not occur in any other language. Spanish was done, Greek was done, Hebrew, no match patterns at any numeric value random or progressive. If you want to do every language in the world feel free but keep in mind as was pointed out in the video especially the 444 pattern the choice factor is involved. The patterns right in front of you should amaze you, if they don't then it may be you have not researched it enough or thought about it from the point of view of prophecy. Hardened heart = 666 as well.

I did not post this information nor did God create these patterns for the hardcore skeptics that look for any excuse to reject the prophecy,

their fate is most likely sealed already short of a miracle anyways, however may God grant you a miracle in spite of your unbelief, it takes

a miracle usally to get rid of the blinders called pride or the spirit of unbelief.

Edited by MysteryX

Actually it is more than credible, in fact it will not occur in any other language. Spanish was done, Greek was done, Hebrew, no match patterns at any numeric value random or progressive. If you want to do every language in the world feel free but keep in mind as was pointed out in the video especially the 444 pattern the choice factor is involved. The patterns right in front of you should amaze you, if they don't then it may be you have not researched it enough or thought about it from the point of view of prophecy. Hardened heart = 666 as well.

I did not post this information nor did God create these patterns for the hardcore skeptics that look for any excuse to reject the prophecy,

their fate is most likely sealed already short of a miracle anyways, however may God grant you a miracle in spite of your unbelief, it takes

a miracle usally to get rid of the blinders called pride or the spirit of unbelief.

Pride, the very core of religion.

Try www.gematrix.org, alot of numbers have plenty of entries.

Edited by HavocWing

Pride, the very core of religion.

Try www.gematrix.org, alot of numbers have plenty of entries.

Yep that is for sure. Also the pride of not being religious as well. Life = Pride, we all need validation for our worldviews regardless of truth or the lies.

Yes I have seen www.gematrix.org They have a progression of 6 A=6 B=12 C=18 calculator there along with a couple others.

Edited by MysteryX

Thank you for foretelling my fate

I'm a skeptic.

If Jesus really love us then no one should be in hell. If he love us he wouldn't subject us to ETERNAL suffering. Even if we are evil, it is unjust that a TEMPORARY evil can turn into ETERNAL suffering.

Hell should not have been created if this is the case in this religion.

If Jesus really loves us then no one should be in hell. If he loved us he wouldn't subject us to ETERNAL suffering. Even if we are evil, it is unjust that a TEMPORARY evil can turn into ETERNAL suffering.

Hell should not have been created if this is the case in this religion.

Well get READY for a surprize. I AGREE WITH YOU...... mostly. First of all hell is not eternal torment. Let me post something I wrote on another forum. Many Christians blindly believe what their pastors or priests have told them based on loose interpetations of scripture. Also the lack of common sence in reasoning all the scriptures together into a proper context. Now I'm not trying to post a Bible classroom on this, but this subject being taught incorrectly for so long has caused more unbelief and hate towards God and Jesus Christ than just about anything else.

Remember I wrote this below on another forum but I hope you will take the time to read it.

Eternal torment in hell is the lie of the Catholic church and many other churches. The Greek word Sheole means place of death and it is where the word hell comes from. The lake of fire is not hell but rather a final judgement of God that occurs 1,000 years after the Antichrist. So hell and the lake of fire are two different places. The Lake of fire is the final judgment of God to all unbelievers who took the mark of the beast or worshiped the Antichrist. The final judgment of the lake of fire occurs after being in prison with Lucifer for 1,000 years, then those who did are cast into the Lake of Fire to be destroyed body, soul and spirit. Once destroyed in the lake of fire there is no more torment, your soul is deleted forever along with your spirit and everything you ever were. After that it will be as you never existed, even your thoughts and memories are forever destroyed. (deleted) If God did not do this, then all non believers would suffer eternally because in essence everyone has an eternal soul.

Things to consider:

Jesus said do not fear those that can kill the flesh but fear he that has the power to destroy your soul in hell. (Lake of fire) Jesus is saying that after the final judgments that non believing souls are destroyed, not tormented forever and ever. Jesus is saying that a soul can be destroyed, deleted and forever erased.

Soul is spirit, its realm cannot be destroyed except by the power of God Almighty, but if you reject Jesus Christ and take the mark of the beast there is still good reason to fear. The judgments of God in the flesh and then a soul prison for 1,000 years with Lucifer are terrible judgements. Just because it is only 1,000 years for most believe me when I tell you they are still judgments you never ever want to experience. There are no exceptions in scripture for taking the mark of the beast. God will forgive most sins, even forgive you for the same sins over and over again, but the buying and selling mark of the future Antichrist,or the worship of his image or the direct worship of the Antichrist is something God Almighty and Jesus Christ will never forgive.

The Lake of Fire is where justice is finished and Jesus puts them out of their misery, otherwise they would suffer eternally.

Jason said: Nope sorry it says

And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name. Revelation 14:11

My Response:

Listen carefully to what I say next.

Notice it says the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, it does not say they are tormented forever. Where it says no rest day or night this is about those who worship the beast or those who took his mark. However it cannot mean eternity because it says in scripture that after the new Jerusalem descends from heaven and the new heavens and earth are established that there is no more day or night as we understand it now. Read the scripture below.

Revelation 22:5

And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever

In verse Revelation 14:10 there is a reference that you did not include. Verse 10 says" And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. Notice the Holy Angels and the Lamb, is the lamb present forever and ever while the unbelievers are tormented forever? We know the Lamb is Jesus in this reference so does that mean Jesus never again sits on his throne because he is present forever and ever tormenting the non believers? Lets get real. Now finally why would you believe God who took flesh, limited himself in power and then suffered on a cross for everyone here because he loves us, that then he would cause anyone to be tortured for all eternity for a mere 70 years of sins or for rejecting him. Why would you believe such a thing, why would you want to serve a God like that?

The Jesus of eternal torment and hell is the same crap so many Christians teach because they never bothered to study the scriptures for themselves, but just believed any preacher who tells them this, also many of these same preachers are in many cases begging for money like God is broke. Now yes the scriptures can be confused on this subject if you don't look carefully, but the judgment of God is not eternal torment. It is temporary torment and punishment, then eternal separation without torment after non believers and those who took the mark of the beast are thrown in the Lake of fire.

The eternal separation is permanente deletion of the soul, after being cast in the Lake of fire the punishment for non believers end, along with their suffering. Their punishment was finished during the 1,000 year prison sentence, not to mention all they suffered before being put there after dying from taking taking the mark. Jesus Christ is not even going to torment the fallen angels forever, not even Lucifer. But rest assured anyone who serves the future Antichrist or takes his buying and selling mark will consider the Lake of Fire a blessing after the 1,000 year punishment in prison, not to mention what they suffered in the flesh for taking the mark.

One last thing about soul deletion in the Lake of fire.

Once again Jesus said: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Lake of fire)

This saying from Jesus means the eternal soul can be destroyed by God. It means God can delete the soul like we do a DOD 14 pass deletion of our hard drive.

My point is this: since Jesus has made it very clear that the eternal soul can be destroyed by God if he so decides, then why would he allow a soul of his enemies to be tormented forever in light of my previous post discussing this before this one. Justice is one thing but it does not have to be eternal and if the punishment was eternal where the person is kept alive for the only purpose of being tortured some more, then that punishment would not be just. Eternal torture for serious sins of maybe 80 years for a man or woman, 14,000 years for some fallen angels still would not be just. The real Jesus Christ is just and would never torment for all eternity.

Jesus taught his believers to judge not and to forgive even our enemies. So how is Jesus going to justify tormenting his enemies for all eternity after what he has taught me to do concerning forgiving my enemies? Especially when considering that Jesus himself said that God had the power to destroy what otherwise would be an eternal soul. In other words God who has the power to destroy a soul and spiritual suffering would have to decide not too do so. In other words God would have to decide to torture someone forever in spite of everything he taught about forgiving .

So now matter how you look at it God has the power to not torment a soul for eternity, he also has the foundation of telling me I should forgive my enemies. So how could God become the ultimate hypocrite by tormenting his enemies for eternity. If God did that then he would be breaking his command and example to me concerning forgiving his enemies. Once again Jesus said: Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Lake of fire) This saying from Jesus means the eternal soul can be destroyed by God. It means God can delete the soul like we do a DOD 14 pass deletion of our hard drive.

My point is this: since Jesus has made it very clear that the eternal soul can be destroyed by God if he so decides then why would he allow a soul of his enemies to be tormented forever in light of my previous post discussing this before this one. Jesus said to judge not and to forgive even our enemies. So how is Jesus going to justify tormenting his enemies for eternity after what he has taught me to do concerning forgiving my enemies? Especially when considering that Jesus himself said that God had the power to destroy what otherwise would be an eternal soul. So now matter how you look at it God has the power to not torment a soul for eternity, he also has the foundation of telling me I should forgive my enemies. So how could God become the ultimate hypocrite by tormenting his enemies for all eternity. If God did that then he would be breaking his command and example to me concerning forgiving his enemies.

Now some forgiveness from God requires that you to ask for it and to acknowledge you need forgiveness from God. That is something the fallen angels have never done, as well as many people. The mark of the beast is one of those things God cannot forgive. That is why the warnings are so severe. So just because God will ultimately put out of their misery those who take the mark of the beast in the future, this does not mean it is OK. If you take the mark you will wish you had never been born until you are thrown in the Lake of Fire.

Do you have pity for toilet seat germs? Of course not. Yet toilet seat germs are a life form regardless of how disgusting they are they are. Do toilet seat germs deserve your mercy, your forgiveness and your patience? Same thing with God. God will forgive almost everything when you ask in the name of Jesus. He will forgive rape, murder, gang banging, stealing and amost everything else. But if you take the mark of the beast God will think higher of the toilet seat germs than of you.

God's punishment is not eternal, but it should be greatly feared. GREATLY FEARED. Never take the future buying and selling mark of the beast. If you take it you will regret it beyond the ability of words can describe.

Jesus really does love you, (not talking about organized Chrisitianity) but Jesus. However even Jesus who is full of forgiveness and mercy has a place he draws the line in the sand. That line is future buying and selling mark of the Antichrist or the worship of the Antichrist. This is a line you can never cross and then return to God. Never take the mark.

P.S By the way 666 tattoos, pentagrams, or Satan tattoos are the mark of the beast. None of those things mean anything to God. However if a world leader rises and says you must be implanted with a buying and selling chip or mark on your body then DO NOT DO IT.

Edited by MysteryX

Jesus told me I was the only one.

Words and combination words that calculate to 666

The problem with this whole thing is that assigning a number value to each letter based on multiples of six there are going to be a LOT of random coincidences, and it makes it easy especially when you can add or drop a word or contraction at your convenience. The most obvious of these are:

Mark of Beast = 666

Book of the Dead = 666

Why is the word "the" added in one and left out in the other? Simple, "Mark of THE Beast" will not add to 666. Neither will "Book of Dead". But I guarantee you, if the adding to 666 DID work with the "the" added or removed, it would be put on the list as yet more proof. Other words of note on the list:

Gray Aliens - why not "grey"

Digital ID Chip - why not Digital Identification Chip.

Bio-Implant - why not Biological Implant

Sharia Laws - technically this is totally incorrect, Muslims refer to Sharia Law (there is no "s", but it is more correct, similar to the Book of the Law in the Old Testament - aka, the Torah. We don't call it "Book of the Laws").

Aside from that, the list arbitrarily uses plural or singular words depending on what fits the 666 image (Eg, Sorceries vs Sorcery, Satan vs Satan's, Treacheries vs Treachery, etc). Using the same mathematics, I reckon I can find some great things that fit the 666.

A savior God - 666

Notice how I needed the "a" to add exactly 666. I also spelt savior according to American English, not Australian English. Australian English spells it "saviour". But if I didn't need the "a", or if spelling it by Australian English would have given me 666, I'd have used that to make my point. Which I guess makes my point.

~ PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

The problem with this whole thing is that assigning a number value to each letter based on multiples of six there are going to be a LOT of random coincidences, and it makes it easy especially when you can add or drop a word or contraction at your convenience. The most obvious of these are:

Mark of Beast = 666

Book of the Dead = 666

Why is the word "the" added in one and left out in the other? Simple, "Mark of THE Beast" will not add to 666. Neither will "Book of Dead". But I guarantee you, if the adding to 666 DID work with the "the" added or removed, it would be put on the list as yet more proof. Other words of note on the list:

Gray Aliens - why not "grey"

Digital ID Chip - why not Digital Identification Chip.

Bio-Implant - why not Biological Implant

Sharia Laws - technically this is totally incorrect, Muslims refer to Sharia Law (there is no "s", but it means the same as the Book of the Law in the Old Testament - aka, the Torah. We don't call it "Book of the Laws").

Aside from that, the list arbitrarily uses plural or singular words depending on what fits the 666 image (Eg, Sorceries vs Sorcery, Satan vs Satan's, Treacheries vs Treachery, etc). Using the same mathematics, I reckon I can find some great things that fit the 666.

A savior God - 666

Notice how I needed the "a" to add exactly 666. I also spelt savior according to American English, not Australian English. Australian English spells it "saviour". But if I didn't need the "a", or if spelling it by Australian English would have given me 666, I'd have used that to make my point. Which I guess makes my point.

~ PA

Many of things you stated are reasonable arguments. Any time you use word combinations you increase the chance of creating a desired total. However you must keep in mind this is a spiritual study as well as a mathematical study. To say biological implant in light of the medical industry is not wrong especially when consider pacemakers and the like. But bio implant is a real word as well. Some dictionaries will not list bio implant unless you input it as seperate words such as bio. But it is a real word nevertheless and is the common and accepted short term for biological implant.

Bio-implant

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Bio-implant

A bio-implant may be defined as an artificial organic material that can be surgically implanted into a person's body to replace damaged tissue [1]. The common areas of application include orthopedic (especially maxillofacial) reconstructive prosthesis, cardiac prostheses (artificial heart valves like the Chitra heart valve), skin and cornea.

Having said that and considering the other terms for the biblical mark of the beast based on prophecy and the greek meanings

(see this page)

http://propheticseasons.wordpress.com/

then to calculate bio implant in the English and having a 666 total in light of the other 666 totals in the group shown is not a forcing of a total. Yes you can argue it, but it is not a valid argument when considering it all together. Example of a good argument. The word perfection = 666, now to the skeptic this would seem like the perfect argument, but it really just the perfect oxymoron.

Mark of Beast = 666

Book of the Dead = 666

Mark of beast does not require "the" to be descriptive.

The book of the dead has some history.

It is the modern name from the below.

The Book of the Dead is the modern name of an ancient Egyptian funerary text, used from the beginning of the New Kingdom (around 1550 BC) to around 50 BC.[1] The original Egyptian name for the text, transliterated rw nw prt m hrw[2] is translated as "Book of Coming Forth by Day".[3] Another translation would be "Book of emerging forth into the Light". The text consists of a number of magic spells intended to assist a dead person's journey through the Duat, or underworld, and into the afterlife. The Book of the Dead was part of a tradition of funerary texts which includes the earlier Pyramid Texts and Coffin Texts, which were painted onto objects, not papyrus. Some of the spells included were drawn from these older works and date to the 3rd millennium BC.

Now how about the 444 match totals of the Jesus, Cross, Gospel, Lucifer, and Muhammed. There were no "a" "the" or anything else. What are the odds of just those match totals by any nuneric alphabet key? They are single words and it seems God is giving right and wrong choices to chosse from. Since the calculation prophecy is from the Bible not the other so called holy books what is the best choice?

These are in your face clues that God has designed to be seen and understood, or seen and rejected. In either case you may be able to argue some points, but the 444 patterns and design as well as the other designs on the calculator page I linked are clear. The odds of them occuring by chance in such a young language called English is impossible.

Here are a few more that have 444 totals:

English = 444

Gematria = 444 (Gematria is what this is, the assigning of totals to words or character sets by addition of values from a numeric alphabet key.)

The Key = 444

The Lock = 444

Buy = 288

Sell = 288

So why would God do it this way. CHOICE so each can be justified by faith not intellect alone. That is how God does things. Gives you enough that if you dig deeper you will find more, if you don't dig deeper then a person stays the skeptic. So dig deeper and don't assume anything about these patterns unless you look very deeply and reseach carefully.

The 444 patterns of the single words shown should cause any reasonable person to pause and say WOW, how is this possible by random chance in any language or alphabet key. After that it is a seek, knock and ask sorta of thing. Phone home Jesus really is listening, don't make him throw Reese's pieces at you to get your attention. Talk to the air, Jesus will be listening.

Edited by MysteryX

Now how about the 444 match totals of the Jesus, Cross, Gospel, Lucifer, and Muhammed.

I'm a school teacher, I've taught many Muslim kids. Muhammed is just one spelling of a dozen versions I have seen:

Mohammed

Mohammad

Mohamed

Muhamad

These being the four most common. In Arabic they are all the same word, but for some reason we must take just this one version (Muhammed) and disregard all other English variations. This was pretty much the point I was making in my earlier post.

To the other points you raised about "mark of beast" vs "book of the dead", or "bio-implant" vs "biological implant", I stand by my point - if this mathematical term suited one or another possible variation, that would be used instead. See my "A savior God" for prime example. There are several ways I could write that instead:

Saviour God

Saving God

A God who saves

God brings salvation

And many more. But the way I chose it - "A savior God" - adds to my view, so I take that and disregard all the other possible versions.

And this isn't even taking into account languages other than English (except the difference between American English and Australian/British English). Only in English do these words work, which is strange considering that the Bible was not originally written in English. In short, even though I identify as "Christian" I admit to a massive bias against your reasoning.

The 444 patterns of the single words shown should cause any reasonable person to pause and say WOW, how is this possible by random chance in any language or alphabet key. After that it is a seek, knock and ask sorta of thing. Phone home Jesus really is listening, don't make him throw Reese's pieces at you to get your attention. Talk to the air, Jesus will be listening.

I guess I must not be a reasonable sort of fellow, because I just can't see it :no: Like the 666 phrases, I guarantee I can find you some words (single words, not phrases) that equal 444, and that these words would contradict your premise. Just ask, and I'll go out and find those words for you (it's basic mathematics, it's not hard).

~ Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

insert major face palm

really, not the number nonsense again...gawd.

I am starting to enjoy it now....... I come on and if I fel my unborn son is not moving well today ( kicking strong ) or I worry he is feeling a bit sick...I just come on threads like these..read the posts out loud and the kicking starts again... I know I have fed my son some humour....either that or the kicking means - MOMMY NO MORE PLEASE .... I'LL KICK ALREADY !! w00t.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

If you do not see the embedded videos below then click the link to view it on youtube.

Video 1: Footage scary mode setting to start, then math patterns and warnings about the mark of the beast and God's plan from scripture to send a strong delusion, aka via the Antichrist. Most do not know that God not only sends the Antichrist, God keeps him from being destroyed until Jesus comes. The Antichrist is sent by God to those who reject Jesus Christ.

The 444 Mystery in the progression of 6 math. In this video you will see that the word Lucifer, Muhammed and Jesus as have a same total using the

A=6 B=12 C=18 numeric alphabet key. The key is understanding the choices.

God sends the antichrist,and lets him mess the world up ,until he decides to send Jesus ?

So God is basically like the US government ?

Oh ,well ,if I hadn't lost my faith before ,I sure would have now.Just sayin.

I'm a school teacher, I've taught many Muslim kids. Muhammed is just one spelling of a dozen versions I have seen:

Mohammed

Mohammad

Mohamed

Muhamad

These being the four most common. In Arabic they are all the same word, but for some reason we must take just this one version (Muhammed) and disregard all other English variations. This was pretty much the point I was making in my earlier post.

To the other points you raised about "mark of beast" vs "book of the dead", or "bio-implant" vs "biological implant", I stand by my point - if this mathematical term suited one or another possible variation, that would be used instead. See my "A savior God" for prime example. There are several ways I could write that instead:

Saviour God

Saving God

A God who saves

God brings salvation

And many more. But the way I chose it - "A savior God" - adds to my view, so I take that and disregard all the other possible versions.

And this isn't even taking into account languages other than English (except the difference between American English and Australian/British English). Only in English do these words work, which is strange considering that the Bible was not originally written in English. In short, even though I identify as "Christian" I admit to a massive bias against your reasoning.

I guess I must not be a reasonable sort of fellow, because I just can't see it :no: Like the 666 phrases, I guarantee I can find you some words (single words, not phrases) that equal 444, and that these words would contradict your premise. Just ask, and I'll go out and find those words for you (it's basic mathematics, it's not hard).

~ Regards, PA

Well as a school teacher you should know the following:

The name Muhammad is the strictest and primary transliteration of the Arabic given name, that comes from the Arabic passive participle and triconsonantal root of Ḥ-M-D (Praise); hence Praised. However, its actual pronunciation differs colloquially, for example, in Egyptian Arabic: IPA: [mæħæmmæd], while in exclusively religious contexts, talking about Islam: IPA: [moħæmmæd]. Muhammad is the correct spelling, Mohammed is the Urdu and Indian version of the name, because Muhammad was an Arab, the Arabic spelling (Muhammad) is correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_(name)

http://tellspell.com/english/muhammad/73147/

As far as the math goes if you don't see already then you most likely won't until you take the time to a more serious study. It is for those that are serious enough to dig deeper, Christians are always at a disadvantage on this subject because of the thousands of years of it being taught incorrectly, a serious non believer actually has a better chance of understanding this than a Christian. The Christian however has a great advantage when he or she prays seriously on this topic and throws out the garbage many prophecy teachers have taught the church for years.

Take a look at this link on Questions and Answers

Questions and Answers - Click Here

Edited by MysteryX

I am starting to enjoy it now....... I come on and if I fel my unborn son is not moving well today ( kicking strong ) or I worry he is feeling a bit sick...I just come on threads like these..read the posts out loud and the kicking starts again... I know I have fed my son some humour....either that or the kicking means - MOMMY NO MORE PLEASE .... I'LL KICK ALREADY !! w00t.gif

lol

he's begging you to stop. i know it!!

God sends the antichrist,and lets him mess the world up ,until he decides to send Jesus ?

So God is basically like the US government ?

Oh ,well ,if I hadn't lost my faith before ,I sure would have now.Just sayin.

God sends the Antichrist because mankind has just about destroyed the world with his wall to wall cities, his pollution,

his disregard for most of the animals not to mention man's unbelief. The Antichrist is actually a blessing in disguise if you

understand the prophecies about him in scripture.

In 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 it says God sends the Antichrist (Strong delusion) because of those who refuse to accept Jesus Christ. In other words Jesus finally says OK, if they want to reject me then I will send them a lie to believe in instead. From then on Lucifer is forcibly cast down by God Almighty to take the role as the false Christ, also called the Antichrist or the beast. The appearance of the Antichrist and his buying and selling mark is a last chance sign to those still on the fence about Jesus Christ. When you see the Antichrist prophecy being fulfilled, then you know it will only be a few years before Jesus Christ returns. So as bad as it is, it nevertheless is one of the proofs that Jesus Christ is the truth. The Antichrist will be very nice and very wise the first couple of years. The Antichrist will even bring about a peace agreement in the middle east. But that will be short lived and 3 1/2 years into the peace agreement the real intentions of the Antichrist will become clear. To learn more about the prophecies about Antichrist click this link below.

Arthur Pink's E- BOOK about the Antichrist - Click

Arthur Pink was one of the first prophecy teachers to write a book on end time prophecy in modern times. He did it as a love for God with great prayer and research while doing it. Arthur also did this before the corruption of making mega money on book sales occured within Christianity. It is one of the best books and study helps on end time prophecy still to this day. It is sad so few prophecy teachers of modern times have read it. The e-book is click and read, no signs ups or log ins. All 16 chapters of the book are posted and all of them are free. Arthur Walkington Pink (born: 1 April 1886 – died: 15 July 1952)

Edited by MysteryX

It could be a leap for joy kick like yeah mommy keep listening. Maybe it's a little John the Baptist type of baby kicking all over again.

Everyone needs that first miracle to believe, the type of miracle you know only could be from God Almighty. May Jesus Christ keep you and your

baby always even though today you do not know him yet, he knows you. May the miracles come from Jesus Christ in their seasons for you and yours.

It could be a leap for joy kick like yeah mommy keep listening.

. I was joking before about the kicking... He just kicks at the sound of my voice or music playing...

Everyone needs that first miracle to believe, the type of miracle you know only could be from God Almighty. May Jesus Christ keep you and your

baby always even though today you do not know him yet, he knows you. May the miracles come from Jesus Christ in their seasons for you and yours.

If Jesus grants me a miracle without me asking or having to believe in him .......then that will tell you one thing - No one needs to follow Jesus to get a miracle lol And I doubt you would want to hear that eh? tongue.gif

lol

he's begging you to stop. i know it!!

He does if I read some of the wacky threads over in the bizarre boards... You gotta read them...Especially the traffic warden that gave a dog a parking ticket lol ....You just couldn't make that stuff up w00t.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

If Jesus grants me a miracle without me asking or having to believe in him .......then that will tell you one thing - No one needs to follow Jesus to get a miracle lol And I doubt you would want to hear that eh? tongue.gif

Actually in reality you just spoke the truth, simply but the truth nevertheless.

Jesus said no one comes to him until the Spirit of Almighty God draws them to him. Preaching based on the Bible is called foolishness, or the foolishness of preaching. In other words God considers preaching foolishness to those that do not believe, God made it to look so foolish so that no one would ever believe it until the power of God actually touched them.

Preaching the Gospel was never designed by God to convince a non believer or convert them to faith, preaching at its core was designed to cause prople to hear the message and reject it until Jesus personally confirmed it. It is the process of unbelief that God works to the good as a referance point once Jesus finally confirms the message to a person. So being a doubter, a skeptic or unbeliever for a season is important to God that each person experience. Is is sorta like "hot" "cold" light, dark (left / right) you need to experience both to really undertand either faith or unbelif, God or Jesus Christ.

Some of the worst most complacent Christians on the planet are the ones that were raised in from a child like a mindless robots following crazy traditions that are not even scriptural. These types almost never have even one supernatural experience with God and never have read the Bible enough to know if what they were taught is even correct. So Becky you have a better chance than most even though you do not believe today.

Faith is a gift according to scriptures, just like salvation. God gives it according to his will and timing for each. Pride and unbelief may cause a delay in that gift but it will not stop that gift from being given when Jesus Christ and God Almighty so desires. So it is not about if you pray or don't pray, ask or don't ask, when God is ready to touch a person for real all doubt will melt away and the gift will have been given regardless of their past or previous unbelief.

Edited by MysteryX

Actually in reality you just spoke the truth, simply but the truth nevertheless..

If you want to think so.. I wont stop you lol

If you want to think so.. I wont stop you lol

OK... :)

By the way here are a few scriptures you will almost never hear in church except maybe the last one because they are very

controversial if you look at them carefully.

Romans 11:32

For God has bound all men over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

This means whether believer or non believer God causes everyone to disobey God in some area or in someway. God causes disobedience

to all for a season for non Christians or disobiedence by Christian believers. This way it is by grace to each whether they are believers

or non believers. God can save anyone based on the blood of Jesus whether they believe or not because salvation is not based on law anymore but by grace since the cross.

Romans 7:25

Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

Here Paul says he loves God's law but even as a believer in his flesh he still serves the law of sin.

John 6:44

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Edited by MysteryX

OK... :)

By the way here are a few scriptures you will almost never hear in church except maybe the last one because they are very

controversial if you look at them carefully.(SNIP) .

Well considering as I am not a Christian any longer ......I never hear any scriptures... I follow God in my own way...

I respect your chosen path..but I believe we all have a right to chose our own way...But your post is interesting none the less...I would most likely find it more interesting if I were Christian too... and I am not being funny..

Thanks again

Edited by Beckys_Mom