Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesus Really Does Love You,

MysteryX

He told me "god" can kill and torture as many people as he wants.

Yep, God will torture and kill you someday if you do not turn around or if he does not help you believe. I pray he help you believe because I know for sure

that everyone who takes the future mark of the beast will wish they have never been born before God is done with punishing them.

God plays with Lucifer like a bird, so much so if your attitude does not change he will make sure you are destroyed with Lucifer after God allows you

to be decieved by him. God does not need your permission, or opinion to do anything. God does not need your worship of him, he is God. You have listened

to all the crap spewed from many false churches when what you should of done is read the Bible seriously for yourself and ask God directly for yourself in Jesus Christ's name to confirm it to you.

What kind of idiot thinks God should answer a man's arrogance. I guess I'm quailified, I did that as an athiest and then later as a real believer. Jesus Christ did forgive me for it, but I paid a price I would not wish on anyone. He was not to upset about what I said as an athiest but he was not happy about some of the things I screamed at him about as a real believer.

So I suggest you not continue to make the mistakes I have made for too much longer. It is a complete waste of time except to learn the hard way what not to do in the future.

When you understand it supernaturally then you will understand why Jesus Christ is not coming to play church with non believers. You havocwing no longer have any excuse before God whether an athiest or not. You have been properly warned so I suggest you get right with Jesus soon. I pray Jesus Christ provide that help supernaturally to you by his current grace and mercy so you do not end up recieving his wrath. Jesus ALWAYS hears my prayers, why because you loves idiots like me. Big mouth insert foot yet Jesus washed my feet spiritually speaking in spite of me from sticking my foot in my mouth like you are now.

You have no hope Havocwing unless God helps you understand. He will put you through hell on earth to keep you out of hell if that is what it takes to humble you. But there is a much easier way if you get your pride out of the way, ask him humbly to prove himself to you so you can understand.

Edited by MysteryX

Yep, God will torture and kill you someday if you do not turn around or if he does not help you believe. I pray he help you believe because I know for sure

that everyone who takes the future mark of the beast will wish they have never been born before God is done with punishing them.

God plays with Lucifer like a bird, so much so if your attitude does not change he will make sure you are destroyed with Lucifer after God allows you

to be decieved by him. God does not need your permission, or opinion to do anything. God does not need your worship of him, he is God. You have listened

to all the crap spewed from many false churches when what you should of done is read the Bible seriously for yourself and ask God directly for yourself in Jesus Christ's name to confirm it to you.

What kind of idiot thinks God should answer a man's arrogance. I guess I'm quailified, I did that as an athiest and then later as a real believer. Jesus Christ did forgive me for it, but I paid a price I would not wish on anyone. He was not to upset about what I said as an athiest but he was not happy about some of the things I screamed at him about as a real believer.

So I suggest you not continue to make the mistakes I have made for too much longer. It is a complete waste of time except to learn the hard way what not to do in the future.

When you understand it supernaturally then you will understand why Jesus Christ is not coming to play church with non believers. You havocwing no longer have any excuse before God whether an athiest or not. You have been properly warned so I suggest you get right with Jesus soon. I pray Jesus Christ provide that help supernaturally to you by his current grace and mercy so you do not end up recieving his wrath. Jesus ALWAYS hears my prayers, why because you loves idiots like me. Big mouth insert foot yet Jesus washed my feet spiritually speaking in spite of me from sticking my foot in my mouth like you are now.

You have no hope Havocwing unless God helps you understand. He will put you through hell on earth to keep you out of hell if that is what it takes to humble you. But there is a much easier way if you get your pride out of the way, ask him humbly to prove himself to you so you can understand.

I.M.O. God was psycho, God is psycho, God will be psycho, I don't respond to terrorism. I don't think too many people do. Hurting people does not earn you respect, only contempt. I have seen all the proof I need to understand that "god" is a narcissistic lunatic.

Edited by HavocWing

Am I the only one here that thinks you're getting awfully damn preachy? :huh:

Here is some more gematria for you:

786:

God as the devil

Sad but true

The angel of death

Michael Myers

Serial killer

Certifable maniac

Narcissist

Psychopath

Sadistic beast

Fiendishness

Sociopathy

A hater of all life

Edited by HavocWing

A loving, compassionate, and morally-incorruptible God (if he actually existed) wouldn't have to resort to blackmail and threats to get people to believe in him.

A man comes up to you in an alleyway and takes you aside, holding a gun to your head. He says: "Do what I say, or I'll shoot." You ask him who is is. He responds: "Jesus Christ."

Mystery X - Please remember that there is a fine line between sharing an opinion and "preaching". I would suggest that you have crossed that line in the last couple of posts. Sharing your view is fine. Telling others they need to pray for Jesus to reveal the truth to them, that is not so fine.

Everyone else - I've noticed a few people have been getting a little hot under the collar. Let's tone it down a bit. If you are feeling insulted by someone, don't respond with more insults, use the Report button, and let us moderators deal with it.

~ Paranoid Android

Lol, this is humorous. Math is evil apparently :rolleyes: . Numbers will never be evil. It is the language of the universe, fact. 666 is no more a mark of the beast as "hello kitty."

Mystery X - Please remember that there is a fine line between sharing an opinion and "preaching". I would suggest that you have crossed that line in the last couple of posts. Sharing your view is fine. Telling others they need to pray for Jesus to reveal the truth to them, that is not so fine.

Everyone else - I've noticed a few people have been getting a little hot under the collar. Let's tone it down a bit. If you are feeling insulted by someone, don't respond with more insults, use the Report button, and let us moderators deal with it.

~ Paranoid Android

In all respect, I'll note that not once have I been insulted by MysteryX: I simply find his statements to be utterly asinine. I do not judge him for this, or his religion, but I was a follower of his religion once myself, and I feel compelled in many cases to indicate just how absurd the beliefs are. This is of course my own opinion. It is possible that they could be right; the odds however, are extremely far out of their favor on that front. That is, until some real evidence can be demonstrated.

Lol, this is humorous. Math is evil apparently :rolleyes: . Numbers will never be evil. It is the language of the universe, fact. 666 is no more a mark of the beast as "hello kitty."

Indeed.

I'll note too, that: since Revelation in fact discusses 666, and associates it with the Devil and the Antichrist... what kind of world leader would be so imbecilic as to use it in something?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpZ2XcpCxI

Maybe this will help you understand

Umm... So? Sure, you can get a lot of words if you pick a random number and say that each letter is a number as well. But please don't try to tell us that this is solid evidence of your "end times". It isn't. It's absurd.

I'm on the side that has chthulu.

I'm on the side that has chthulu.

Soon the stars will be right and Cthulhu and his brood will once again be free to walk up this planet!

Ia! Cthulhu!

• Like 1

Satan is not coming saying he is Satan, Satan will eventually claim to be the Christ then even demand you worship him as God. Sounds like you better get some study time in or you will end up where the sun does not shine.

See that is so interesting to consider. Therefore, if he is going to come claiming he is Christ then the usual plethora of prophets will come before him to path the way right? What's to stop your gematria from being the tools that path the way to future false beliefs? Subtle self-deception is what I see here, a belief that a person is especially attuned to the "truth" and others need to be enlightened to see it, it seems ridiculously skewed and simplistic to believe that the secrets of Good and Evil are to be found by mathematically calculating words in the English Language.

Consider another reality - English is at best the 3rd most spoken language on the planet, Spanish and Mandarin are first and second at last count. Have you applied your Gematria to the Same words in those languages? Spanish, in particular should be of significant interest given the depth of religious belief and high percentage of Christians that speak that language.

I'll continue seeking my own evidence thanks very much and not be nailed to some wall with fear of annihilation in some Lake of Fire if I don't see things from the point of view expressed here. Fear is by far a greater evil and than any other I have come across and instilling false fears based on innocuous words is not what I would call a productive endeavour for anyone to undertake.

God said he would send Satan to pretend to be God. What is your problem did you miss that in the scriptures given in the videos I posted. Don't you get it yet? If you reject Jesus Christ then God is going to send you a counterfiet God to believe in. That is what it has always said in the Bible, try reading it.

Think about that for a moment, Jesus Christ gets so p***ed off at non believers at the end he sends them a false God to believe in and even helps Satan to do it.

Then when God is all finished with that Jesus Christ comes and destroys with great anger and torture for every one that took the mark of the Anrichrist.

Jesus Christ is coming to rip those people to pieces, then take their spirits to hell.

You better hope you're right an I'm wrong otherwise you will be so f_cked if you take that mark that you cannot even imagine it today.

Jesus Christ is not coming back as mister nice guy, he is not coming back to say Oh I'm sorry you did not understand, go ahead take the mark its OK.

Jesus Christ is not coming to show mercy to those who take the mark of the Antichrist, he is coming to show those people how cruel he can be to his eniemes for rejecting him for so long after warning after warning even though he has waited and waited and waited. Take the mark of the beast and you will not have to wait long for long before the Holy Angels to torture you with malice, then Jesus Christ himself if you're still alive when he comes will rip you to shreds.

Wait just a moment... Apart from the fact that everything you've said so far has been complete bull****, I'll go along with your delusion for a minute. Revelation 13:16 states clearly that "...all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,[...] receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"... Doesn't all tend to mean... all? That means that you'd be getting a mark too, and Jesus would send you screaming to hell just the same as everybody else. Anyway, I'm done. It's all bull****; you, nor I, have to fear being sent to hell. Hell doesn't exist. Jesus is dead. And there almost certainly is no God.

Wait just a moment... Apart from the fact that everything you've said so far has been complete bull****, I'll go along with your delusion for a minute. Revelation 13:16 states clearly that "...all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,[...] receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads"... Doesn't all tend to mean... all? That means that you'd be getting a mark too, and Jesus would send you screaming to hell just the same as everybody else. Anyway, I'm done. It's all bull****; you, nor I, have to fear being sent to hell. Hell doesn't exist. Jesus is dead. And there almost certainly is no God.

"All" simply designates there will be no distinction between the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond... there is no class difference.

"All" simply designates there will be no distinction between the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond... there is no class difference.

Yeah... how does that rebut what I just said? ALL still means ALL doesn't it?

Yeah... how does that rebut what I just said? ALL still means ALL doesn't it?

If it literally meant all, it would have just said ... ALL!

Without the class distinctions.

If it literally meant all, it would have just said ... ALL!

Without the class distinctions.

Umm... It did say all. And then it emphasized all, by noting the classes. It's not rocket science.

Umm... It did say all. And then it emphasized all, by noting the classes. It's not rocket science.

It meant all classes, not all people (as in every individual).

It meant all classes, not all people (as in every individual).

If you had read it in the Greek, it would be very much more clear. Here:

"καὶ ποιεῖ πάντας, τοὺς μικροὺς καὶ τοὺς μεγάλους, καὶ τοὺς πλουσίους καὶ τοὺς πτωχούς, καὶ τοὺς ἐλευθέρους καὶ τοὺς δούλους, ἵνα δῶσιν αὐτοῖς χάραγμα ἐπὶ τῆς χειρὸς αὐτῶν τῆς δεξιᾶς ἢ ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον αὐτῶν"

Care to explain why pantas doesn't mean "all", or "everything"?

If you had read it in the Greek, it would be very much more clear. Here:

"καὶ ποιεῖ πάντας, τοὺς μικροὺς καὶ τοὺς μεγάλους, καὶ τοὺς πλουσίους καὶ τοὺς πτωχούς, καὶ τοὺς ἐλευθέρους καὶ τοὺς δούλους, ἵνα δῶσιν αὐτοῖς χάραγμα ἐπὶ τῆς χειρὸς αὐτῶν τῆς δεξιᾶς ἢ ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον αὐτῶν"

Care to explain why pantas doesn't mean "all", or "everything"?

O-kay, what is the meaning behind Revelations 14:9-14 and 20:4 then?

O-kay, what is the meaning behind Revelations 14:9-14 and 20:4 then?

14:9: Καὶ τρίτος ἄγγελος ἠκολούθησεν αὐτοῖς λέγων ἐν φωνῇ μεγάλῃ, Εἴ τις τὸ θηρίον προσκυνεῖ καὶ τὴν εἰκόνα αὐτοῦ καὶ λαμβάνει χάραγμα ἐπὶ τοῦ μετώπου αὐτοῦ ἢ ἐπὶ τὴν χεῖρα αὐτοῦ

"...If anyone worships the beast by receiving a mark on his forehead or hand..."

The key word is λαμβάνει (lambanei). The structure of the sentence clearly indicates that receiving a mark constitutes worship of the beast; and again, all will receive the mark.

20:4: Καὶ εἶδον θρόνους καὶ ἐκάθισαν ἐπ' αὐτούς καὶ κρίμα ἐδόθη αὐτοῖς καὶ τὰς ψυχὰς τῶν πεπελεκισμένων διὰ τὴν μαρτυρίαν Ἰησοῦ καὶ διὰ τὸν λόγον τοῦ θεοῦ καὶ οἵτινες οὐ προσεκύνησαν τῷ θηριῷ, οὐτὲ τὴν εἰκόνα αὐτοῦ καὶ οὐκ ἔλαβον τὸ χάραγμα ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον αὐτῶν καὶ ἐπὶ τὴν χεῖρα αὐτῶν, καὶ ἔζησαν καὶ ἐβασίλευσαν μετὰ Χριστοῦ τά χίλια ἔτη

Careful reading of this passage clearly demonstrates that the persons being referred to were "τὰς ψυχὰς τῶν πεπελεκισμένων διὰ τὴν μαρτυρίαν Ἰησοῦ καὶ διὰ τὸν λόγον τοῦ θεοῦ" (those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God). This is clearly referring to all Christians who would have been beheaded as martyrs. This does not refer to any who had been martyred during the epoch described in Revelation. At the very least they must have been beheaded prior to the apocalyptic events of chapters 13-20; in other words, before anyone had been marked.

In any case, there is nothing anywhere to say that not all would be marked. You can keep looking if you want. At this point it would likely only constitute a contradiction if you succeeded. The greater evidence clearly indicates that all people shall be marked with the mark of the beast, and consequently be killed.

P.S. ~ Don't worry, it's all bull**** anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just came back and read this... And frankly I find it absolutely hysterical that dside hasn't replied to this.

Lmao!!!! Manipulating number like this is ridiculous for example Shariah law equals 666, but what if it's spelt sharia law or shariya law or what about the fact your silly numbers games only produced results with the English language, apply the same game to it's original Arabic ;) see scuffs your whole BS theory. Not all the words you donote 666 to are of Latin or English nature, this clearly shows it's has no general application but just a silly gimmick!!!