Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazz123

Lucid dream to OBE

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys! I have been attempting to project out of my body for a good 4 months now without any success. Strangely, every time I have a lucid dream, I immediately lay down and am able to easily "project". I feel all the mentioned sensations(numbness, vibration, etc) but I do not know if I actually leave my body or if it just turns into a extremely vivid lucid dream. Last week in one of my dreams, I was in a resort with a bunch of friends for some special occasion. When they all went to sleep I wandered around the resort which had this indigenous theme look to it. When I was walking around the hallways, something attracted me inside this room where graphics were being projected on the walls like one of those movie domes. There was a bunch of symbols that I did not understand, and also a face of a bald white man. He started talking to me and I listened. I don't really remember what he was telling me but I remember of the word "realm". I'm listening to this being talk and next thing I know, I feel intense vibrations and this weird dizzy feeling. Everything starts spinning and I start going through this dark bluish/blackish tunnel insanely fast(If i had to label it, it would be something like the speed of light). All of a sudden I come to a complete stop. I can't see or sense anything around me and it feels like i'm just pure consciousness floating around in a void. After a little while I feel myself shifting to a different dimension and I'm back at the resort, but this time I'm floating around and seemingly invisible to my friends who were starting to wake up.

I had another quick one last night where I was laying down on a soccer field and I closed my eyes and startoing through the same experience listed above but this time through my closed eyes I saw what it seemed like all the English words I have ever learned(English is my 2nd language) flashing quickly in front of some dancing holographic light patterns. Also felt this painful headache during the process.

Did you guys have any similar experiences?

The levels of conciousness are more like a continuum. Dream states, to OBE states, to higher dimentional states. You shouldn't look at as one or the other...it's more like layers where even the boundaries are blurred. I typically catororgize a dream if it is self directed. If I am consciously in exit and did it on purpose then I'm in AP. dreams have astral components to them however and should never be dismissed with the old "just a dream". They are terribly important. We spend 1/3 of our life asleep... We should pay attention more and regain what we learn in those missing 20 years.

I get what you're saying. Lately I have been going through small "awakenings" here and there, and have finally realized how ignorant it was to think of dreams as just something that occurs when you're asleep and give little to no attention to them.

I get what you're saying. Lately I have been going through small "awakenings" here and there, and have finally realized how ignorant it was to think of dreams as just something that occurs when you're asleep and give little to no attention to them.

Create a habit of a dream journal, and aply the lesson learned in each dream to your life, you will be shocked. :)

Posted (edited)

I have a slightly different view on dreams and think that a certain amount/level of dreaming is actually being played out on the astral levels as fully fledged astral experiences/roles/lessons/ and opportunities for guides and higher self to work with you. I don't know if it is a certain stage in development when this begins to slide over more and more as you head towards, or go through what is called an "awakening".

There was a bunch of symbols that I did not understand, and also a face of a bald white man. He started talking to me and I listened. I don't really remember what he was telling me but I remember of the word "realm". I'm listening to this being talk and next thing I know, I feel intense vibrations and this weird dizzy feeling. Everything starts spinning and I start going through this dark bluish/blackish tunnel insanely fast(If i had to label it, it would be something like the speed of light). All of a sudden I come to a complete stop. I can't see or sense anything around me and it feels like i'm just pure consciousness floating around in a void. After a little while I feel myself shifting to a different dimension and I'm back at the resort, but this time I'm floating around and seemingly invisible to my friends who were starting to wake up.

Yep the whole dream smacks of a classic lesson/teaching scenario on the astral level under controlled conditions (the being speaking to you was a guide to help you experience how the layers of consciousness and dimension work) From here (lets call it 3d) you were projected to a completely different dimension. What you experienced in travelling extremely fast through the tunnel is a form of projection/travel through a vortex/worm hole. That is why you felt the speed of consciousness. When you came out the other side into what you described as being pure consciousness and in a void, that is because you were projected to a dimension beyond physical 3d, experiencing your energy body/ "higher self". I can't say what dimension you were in at this stage, but you were not in 3d. Possibly you were in 4d or 5d.

After a little while I feel myself shifting to a different dimension and I'm back at the resort, but this time I'm floating around and seemingly invisible to my friends who were starting to wake up.

This is key and I will tell you why in as easiest away as I possibly can. When you projected to a higher dimensional level of consciousness, lets call it '4d or 5d' for sake of giving this some structure to follow, you then shifted back to this "location" --- BUT ---- still retaining the higher state of 5d consciousness, meaning you were still residing on a "higher bandwidth" to that of your friends, hence why they couldn't see you. You are on 4d/5d, they are on 3d, and 3d is where you started. What you experienced was the projection from 3d to 4d/5d (through the tunnel) then the shift to the location, but residing on the 4d/5d bandwidth instead of 3d.

I don't know what your experiences and knowledge is of the astral world/levels/dimensions but the astral is contained in like multi layers/dimensions all wrapped up like an onion, layer by layer. When we project or dream, most people go to 3d or 4d. Those who are truly 'awoken' are not bound by the 'veil' a barrier of sorts between 4d and 5d but we do not need to get into this now. It applies not only to the dimensions around us but on a personal scale too and that is a whole other thread in its own right.

To put this into context in another way, people who are 'aware' and who can perceive with there awareness beyond 3d/4d/5d, or beyond the veil from their higher self consciousness, are the kind of people who can see/connect to the astral level 24/7, they can perceive other beings, spirits, ghosts, energies, vortexes, time lines, understand time in it's more realistic sense, connect to higher self and soul level consciousness, (shift consciousness by will/intention, project in various capacities, obe, fully body, mentally, work remotely in live time, where distance isn't an issue, ie healing, remote viewing, telepathy and the list goes on. All this is utilising scope and awareness outside of 3d and 3d limitations and thinking.

This is why dream time can be used to allow people to experience these things, guides can work with you on this level to get your consciousness experiencing the different levels and things where your ego or 3d blindness has less input and control. Scenarios are given, and tests to allow you to exercise your abilities and learn about consciousness and yourself in a greater way. And once your consciousness has the experience, and you are able to comprehend it, recall it, you can start to integrate this level of awareness into your everyday 3d life too. Getting to this stage where you become switched on to all the realities with greater perception and awareness is what people call awakening.

Anyway, That was a very technical post for a site like this, lol, if you have questions as I'm sure you do, feel free to ask.

Edited by AnVil

Posted (edited)

Create a habit of a dream journal, and aply the lesson learned in each dream to your life, you will be shocked. :)

I've been trying to but I still need some work on overcoming that laziness factor haha. But I'll for sure try my best!

I have a slightly different view on dreams and think that a certain amount/level of dreaming is actually being played out on the astral levels as fully fledged astral experiences/roles/lessons/ and opportunities for guides and higher self to work with you. I don't know if it is a certain stage in development when this begins to slide over more and more as you head towards, or go through what is called an "awakening".

Certainly! Before I go to bed I always give my guides permission to come forth and interact with me through my dreams.

This is key and I will tell you why in as easiest away as I possibly can. When you projected to a higher dimensional level of consciousness, lets call it '4d or 5d' for sake of giving this some structure to follow, you then shifted back to this "location" --- BUT ---- still retaining the higher state of 5d consciousness, meaning you were still residing on a "higher bandwidth" to that of your friends, hence why they couldn't see you. You are on 4d/5d, they are on 3d, and 3d is where you started. What you experienced was the projection from 3d to 4d/5d (through the tunnel) then the shift to the location, but residing on the 4d/5d bandwidth instead of 3d.

I don't know what your experiences and knowledge is of the astral world/levels/dimensions but the astral is contained in like multi layers/dimensions all wrapped up like an onion, layer by layer. When we project or dream, most people go to 3d or 4d. Those who are truly 'awoken' are not bound by the 'veil' a barrier of sorts between 4d and 5d but we do not need to get into this now. It applies not only to the dimensions around us but on a personal scale too and that is a whole other thread in its own right.

To put this into context in another way, people who are 'aware' and who can perceive with there awareness beyond 3d/4d/5d, or beyond the veil from their higher self consciousness, are the kind of people who can see/connect to the astral level 24/7, they can perceive other beings, spirits, ghosts, energies, vortexes, time lines, understand time in it's more realistic sense, connect to higher self and soul level consciousness, (shift consciousness by will/intention, project in various capacities, obe, fully body, mentally, work remotely in live time, where distance isn't an issue, ie healing, remote viewing, telepathy and the list goes on. All this is utilising scope and awareness outside of 3d and 3d limitations and thinking.

I have very little knowledge of the astral planes, but you made it easy to grasp the concept. :) I believe it without a doubt that all these abilities you listed, are stored in our memories just waiting to be remembered. I always try to explain to my friends how there's so much more to our existence but sadly all the people that I talk to are still operating on superficial levels of consciousness and I have been labeled crazy numerous times lol. So when you're shifted to a higher dimension, you're still able to fully interact with lower dimensions? And also could you will yourself to shift planes while projecting?

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Mazz123

I've been trying to but I still need some work on overcoming that laziness factor haha. But I'll for sure try my best!

Certainly! Before I go to bed I always give my guides permission to come forth and interact with me through my dreams.

I have very little knowledge of the astral planes, but you made it easy to grasp the concept. :) I believe it without a doubt that all these abilities you listed, are stored in our memories just waiting to be remembered. I always try to explain to my friends how there's so much more to our existence but sadly all the people that I talk to are still operating on superficial levels of consciousness and I have been labeled crazy numerous times lol. So when you're shifted to a higher dimension, you're still able to fully interact with lower dimensions? And also could you will yourself to shift planes while projecting?

Thanks for the help!

Hahaha welcome to the crazy club :) :) :)

I believe it without a doubt that all these abilities you listed, are stored in our memories just waiting to be remembered.

Indeed :tu: I view abilities in the same way through the process of awakening and taking the self empowered philosophy that everything you are and can possibly do is within you waiting to be activated and integrated. If the ability is there, you earned your right to it at some point as it is a part of you and always will be.

I always try to explain to my friends how there's so much more to our existence but sadly all the people that I talk to are still operating on superficial levels of consciousness and I have been labeled crazy numerous times lol.

Understood. And yes it is frustrating and something we are faced with sometimes when we start growing as some refuse or can't. There is no easy solution just that you will learn gracefully how far you can go with others before you come up against their brick wall - The Ego and to do so without compromising yourself to keep them happy. Some people will never be open or willing to back down from the superficial level, others will surprise you.

So when you're shifted to a higher dimension, you're still able to fully interact with lower dimensions? And also could you will yourself to shift planes while projecting?

Thanks for the help!

In short yes. And this is what your dream was showing you. To apply what you experienced in this dream to answer your questions, your friends couldn't see you because,

1. You were experiencing the same location and 'shared space' on a different level of consciousness/dimension from them. So you could see them but they couldn't see you but yes you could still interact to an extent with the lower dimension, but not as a physical being. As a mere projection you could interact with the lower dimension (3d) in terms of perceiving it and perceive who's there but not physically alter the physically of it. Put another way, Your projection has you there as a 'energetic version of yourself' your energy/astral body, you can interact as much as you are capable of, from a thought/consciousness/energetic level.

2. Because it also ties into the level of perceptions and awareness of your buddies too. In this case, the experience showed that none of your friends were able to see you. It could have been set up this way to get you registering that you were not on the same dimension as them. Which clearly you were not. but taking it as it was this shows none of your friends were able to perceive beyond 3d. So they could not perceive you being there, even though you were.

But lets say one of your friends called 'mark' did see you in that dream. And he could see you because he had the level of awareness and perception to see beyond 3d. Then you and mark would have been able to communicate, talk, hold a conversation, share a joke, interact. Through mark you could technically interact with the lower dimension and mark through you, could interact with the higher dimension. See how it works as a multi dimensional experience ? if perception and awareness can perceive beyond 3d physicality then you can interact with other dimensions and interact with those who can do so also.

This is how guides work, and your higherself.

This can also be applied to out of 'sleep time' too and show how projection = shifting awareness to other levels of consciousness, thus enabling multi dimensional experience beyond 3d. So the answer to your question is yes and this is how people can connect to the astral level 24/7, perceive other beings, spirits, ghosts, energies, vortexes, time lines, soul level consciousness, work remotely in live time and so on while being fully conscious and aware in 3d also.