Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Notorious missing child case takes new turn

conspiracybeliever

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• Keel M.

• Simbi Laveau

• Rafterman

One wondered, "Why is fbi and nypd searchin for a kid that disappeared in 1979?"

Because everyone deserves closure. Period.

Apparently, new evidence in the case suggests another suspect who lived in the apartment at the time: a local handyman named Othniel Miller, who gave Etan $1 for helping him the night before the disappearance.

The man's name had come up in an earlier investigation, but he was a friend of the Patz family, and the NYPD did not follow the lead.

So what is the new evidence?

Here in NYC,we lived this.Another child disappeared in queens ,not too long after that,so given our ages at the time,our parents did their due diligence about keeping us safe.

Over the years,we heard things like he was seen as an adult in the gay red light districts in places like Sweden or The Netherlands.One story stated his head had been found in a sewer in nyc.

A lot.We lived it.His parents inspired a movement .

Such a sad story,and we all know his face ,as if we knew him.

All of NYC would like closure.

P.S. The cadaver dogs came up positive for human remains in the basement of the building.

That was the last thing I heard on the news tonight.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I saw things about it on the news and Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper. It's still not clear why all of a sudden after all these years they decided to investigate that basement again. It is very sad. Any time a child is missing it's sad and scarey.

Well if there was anything positive about his disappearance, it was the birth of the missing child movement in the US.

Search for long missing New York boy fails to find remains

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Investigators searching a New York basement for clues about the 1979 disappearance of a 6-year-old boy have ended their digging at the scene after "nothing conclusive was found" from a four-day excavation, a law enforcement source said on Sunday.

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmGHysOhP3AgQxibGWOHzzabvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTVyamlsMnY3BGEDU2VhcmNoIGZvciBsb25nIG1pc3NpbmcgTmV3IFlvcmsgYm95IGZhaWxzIHRvIGZpbmQgcmVtYWlucwRjY29kZQNwemJ1YWxsY2FoNQRjcG9zAzUEZwNpZC0yMjM2NTc5BGludGwDdXMEbWNvZGUDcHpidWFsbGNhaDUEbXBvcwMyBHBrZ3QDMgRwb3MDMQRzZWMDdGQtbndzBHNsawN0aXRsZQR0ZXN0AzcwMQR3b2UDMTI3NTk5ODg-/SIG=13319dc4g/EXP=1335272551/**http%3A//news.yahoo.com/search-long-missing-york-boy-fails-remains-002120740.html

I saw things about it on the news and Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper. It's still not clear why all of a sudden after all these years they decided to investigate that basement again. It is very sad. Any time a child is missing it's sad and scarey.

This is what I could find in answer to your question.

This is what I could find in answer to your question.

Thank you. I read it earlier. Now it makes sense. I must have missed that in the articles and on the news. Unfortunately it doesn't seem they found anything new except a possible blood stain.

Another dead end.I really didn't think that little old man had anything to do with it.

*sighs*

:cry: