Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The KGB

Dowdy

I was watching this TV show that was on Monday night. It was called 'The KGB Abduction Files'. The KGB went to egypt in the early 60's and they found something in the pyramids that was really, really interesting. They found a tomb that had a mummyified alien in it!! The footage was stolen from a top secret fault and it ws examined to see if it was authentic and the guy who was examining it said 'It's either a really, really clever hoax or it's real' They did a recreation of it's skull and it looks like a 'grey' alien. It had a big cranium, large eye sockets, and a small chin. Like todays typical alien. They studied the artifacts around the alien and they were made of a combination of metals and synthetic materials that could not be made at that time!

They also examined the pyrmids. The circumference of the pyramids is to a ratio of the circumference of the Earth and the height of the pyramids is on a ratio of the distance between the Earth and Moon and the pyrmids is the exact centre of the Earths' land mass and the pyramids were exactly in line with Orion in the year 10500 BC. They dated the Alien and they said it's was around in the year 10500 BC!

The KGB used underground radar equipment to see if there were any secret room and they found a secret spherical room! Some reasearches say that it's a portal to the Aliens homeland, other say that it's a alien trojan horse. If we open it, it will destroy the world. So no one touched it.

What do you all think of this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dowdy

• Magikman

• Jamie

• pixiedoxen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it was a very interesting program.

I believe that it could be very possible for that mummy to be an alien.

Now in the present day with the government and all covering things up and making up other fictional stories to throw the public off with the thoughts of UFO's and aliens, I question if it was like that back in the era of that mummified alien.  If there are aliens to be here now, I'm sure they were there way before cavemen and dinosaurs.  Wasn't there drawings found in a cave during cavemen era of flying objects in the sky?  

The only thing I question is how can a footage be stolen from a TOP SECRET FAULT.  How did they study the artifacs around the alien?  What happened to the spherical room???

So, how can a footage be stolen from a TOP SECRET FAULT. Well it said from an insider working there. That's all they said about it so don't ask any more questions about it because i wouldn't know. :)

If your wondering how they studied the artifacts, well they didn't take the whole artifact they only took a fragment of it and studied it.

I don't know what happened to the room because they said they never went in there. They were all too afarid. ;D

There was other interesting stuff in the show aswell but this is what got me the most interested.

Dowdy,

Im kind of dissappointed that I missed this show.  It sounds like the type of thing I would watch.  I think it is very possible that was an alien mummyfied.  I think we have had contact with aliens for a very long time.  If you ever notice that show will be on let me know.  ;D

Pixiedoxen,

Yes they have found drawings in caves of the ancient Indians where there were flying objects.  How can those be explained.  There were no planes back then.  There is no explanation for it except that aliens had visited the planet.

Jamie

Jamie,

Dowdy lives in Australia so TV programs shown there have no similarity to US programming, so you really didn't miss anything. If the special has American origins (TNT, Discovery, etc.) it has probably been shown here already, possibly under a different title.

TV programs profit from ratings. Assuming these programs to be based on indisputable fact is a mistake. Sensationalism sells, binality doesn't. A good example of this is any Fox TV special that dealt with UFO's, Alien Autopsy, Moon Landing Hoax, etc. I'm sure this was a very interesting program, but how accurate was it? Dowdy states that the program claims the Russians used underground radar to detect a secret 'room' when they went to Egypt in the early '60's. Unfortunately, ground penetrating radar wasn't even invented until the early '70's according to this website;

http://www.pulseradar.com/theory.htm

Egypt has always been profoundly protective of its pyramids ever since the plundering of most of its treasures in the early 1900's. I am somewhat sceptical that even the KGB could have done what is claimed even with an 'insider' to help. As always, one must be careful in accepting stated facts until a thorough examination is presented.

MAGIKMAN

Jamie,

I was able to find this for you. The program was produced by a company called Associated Television International. Here's a link to their website where you will find a mention of the program. You can view a short 30sec. segment of the video by selecting the desired media player. They also have an email link that you can use to send them an inquiry. You could ask them if any American network is scheduled to air their program in the near future.

http://www.associatedtelevision.com/

MAGIKMAN

The show said The KGB disguised their scientists and army generals as archaeologists.

You have to remember that the KGB was more powerful and feared than any other agency back than. In another KGB show that they showed here they said that they were experimenting with mind control and they allegedly created a mind control device. So if they could do that they could of probably of made ground penetrating radar devices back then.

As I have stated before, assumptions are not credible and have no substance. Your imagination can assume anything, that doesn't make it true. Mind control is the successful control of the thoughts and actions of another without his or her consent. Successful techniques use auto-suggestion and behavior modification to control their subjects. There very rarely is any type of 'device' involved, its all psychological. Unless of course, they subjected their victims to repeated viewings of this TV program you mention.  TV has got to be the greatest mind control device ever invented. It turns ones brains into mush and inhibits your ability to think rationally.  Mind you, it has great potential as a teaching tool if used properly, only blandness does not pay the bills (One reason public broadcasting stations are constantly holding fund raising auctions). The producers of this program are selling a product to make as much money as possible, its been proven time and again that sensationalism makes money. They are not required to tell the truth, just as newspapers like the National Enquirer are not required to tell the truth. Most people understand a lot of what is printed in these rags is garbage, but they sure do sell a lot of papers, don't they?

Ground penetrating radar is technology that relies on knowledge more advanced than rocket science. If the Russians weren't capable of putting cosmonauts on the moon in the '60's, what makes you think they were technically capable of developing this radar? Again, this has no correlation to ages old psychological warfare techniques and the existence of some silly 'mind control' device. Believe what you will, but you may find some surprising answers if you bothered to actually investigate some of the incredible claims this program makes.

MAGIKMAN

The internet is not a very reliable source of information either. With the internet people can make up anything they want but the media just stretches the information but it's not necessarily a complete lie.

Dowdy,

I agree with the internet not being a reliable source, but not all of them  are like that.  There are quite a few that provide credible information.  In regards about what you said about the media, I think that is only half true.  Many shows, programs, and specials that are shown 'DO' tell some lies (for what you may ask?)  Well as magikman stated for ratings of course!