Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has this video been proven fake yet ?

Bogeyman

It's funny the amount of stuff you get involved with here and years later never remember.....I was looking through my old posts and found this that i had posted

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/5882/the_Yeti_de_Bourganeuf_corpse/

I don't know , even looking at it now that things face still looks alive or at least as if it WAS once alive. I've never seen masks that look so lifelike

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• keninsc

• ChrLzs

• Rafterman

• rogue trooper

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My only comment would be that if it was real then someone would have whacked off a part of it to be genetically tested. Without something else to go with it as proof it's just a clever job of creating a doll. You recall the hoaxers in Georgia who faked a supposed Bigfoot in a freezer and scammed someone for $100K?

I've never seen that one before, but I would guess that if such a full-sized specimen existed and had been verified by "two men of science" as being real, we would all know about it and speculation about bigfoot/yeti would be resolved.

The notion among crypto-believers that science would try and hide something like this is laughable. I don't know a single biologist/zoologist that wouldn't give their left arm to be the one to prove the existence of a creature like this.

Believer will stop at nothing to avoid facts. Remember the people who claimed the Moon landings were fake? All you had to do was point out that the Russians could tell if the radio transmissions were coming from the moon or not and they all screamed, "The Russians were in on it too!".

You simply can't prove something doesn't exist, even the lack of proof that it exists isn't actual proof it doesn't exist and these types seem to love the misdirection they create.

i personally believe that there isn't ONE real Bigfoot out there...but that looks more convincing than Oetzi, the iceman!