Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's in mainstream news, compilation

Bogeyman

Eh, well it would not only be silly, but completely illogical to challenge the existence of UFOs, as UFO is the abbreviation for Unidentified Flying Object.

As for whether or not they are of ET origin, that is an entirely different story.

(more-so directed towards the video)

Regardless, excellent video. :tu:

Edited by Alienated Being

The spiralling Norwegian UFO and the Israeli one were spectacular.

"Extra-dimensional beings"

I'd go with that before these :alien: :alien:

There still could be rational explanations for everything in this video, but unidentified they certainly are right now

The spiralling Norwegian UFO and the Israeli one were spectacular.

The Norwegian spiral was a missile launch gone wrong.... I thought every one knew that by now? :unsure2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234773/The-answer-mystery-Norways-spiral-light-display-Was-failed-Russian-Bulava-missile-test.html

• Like 1

The Norwegian spiral was a missile launch gone wrong.... I thought every one knew that by now? :unsure2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234773/The-answer-mystery-Norways-spiral-light-display-Was-failed-Russian-Bulava-missile-test.html

I could be wrong and i'm too lazy at the moment to watch it again but wasn't that spiral seen in 2 or 3 places ?

Edited by Bogeyman

Obviously not

I could be wrong and i'm too lazy at the moment to watch it again but wasn't that spiral seen in 2 or 3 places ?

Maybe even 4 places, as the spiral was high up in the air.

Obviously not

Let me guess.... Instead of the boring mundane explanation you prefer a dimentional portal or stargate, maybe even a mini-black hole? :)

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Maybe even 4 places, as the spiral was high up in the air.

'seen in' was the initial suggestion by Bogeyman.....Dbunker I assume you read it as 'seen from..'

big difference, the first version 'in' means it doesnt matter how high up it was :rolleyes:

'seen in' was the initial suggestion by Bogeyman.....Dbunker I assume you read it as 'seen from..'

big difference, the first version 'in' means it doesnt matter how high up it was :rolleyes:

Sorry , to clarify , i meant 2or 3 different countries....stll havent watched it again

Sorry , to clarify , i meant 2or 3 different countries....stll havent watched it again

in that case DBs comment stands

The spiral was seen in China in 1988. Note the addendum at the bottom of the following link. Hmmm.

Linky

Here's a discussion thread on U-M about it: UM thread

Regardless of what or who it is, it is certainly an interesting phenomenon.

Let me guess.... Instead of the boring mundane explanation you prefer a dimentional portal or stargate, maybe even a mini-black hole? :)

Nope, but nice straw man all the same :tu:

Ok let's see.

- First one: Long exposure of a helicopter with it's search light. No idea what the story is, I think maybe someone edited in those photos on the news brodcast.

- 2nd: Minotaur rocket.

- 3rd spiral: Another minotaur rocket, but spinning while ejecting fuel. Black hole is because it stopped ejecting fual.

- Moscow, Mexo, Romania clouds: yeah weird, but doesnt mean it's a UFO. They're called hole punch clouds.

- Jarusalem UFO: 2 of them are fake for sure. Look at hoaxkiller1 's videos. The other are most likely fake.

- New york: Balloons. I forget who released them but there was some kind of event that day.

- Norway spiral, Mexoco 2009, Russia 2009, Russia feb 6, Russia March 7: All Rockets.

- All the ones of white balls of lights moving around. Some might be real, but I've seen SO many "balls of lights" videos that are faked, and theres a tutorials on youtube on how to make them. It's the most easy way to fake UFO photos. and can be made in 15 minutes.

Area 51 caller. The guy called back and admitted it was a prank. Sounded exactly like him, so it probably was.

So out of all those videos, we might have a couple real ones. Like the red balls of lights are, but those might just be lanterns...

All of this is found through proper research.

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 1

I found this Art Bell segment on Youtube under the title of Art Bell Frantic Caller. Here you can find the follow up call also, where someone claims to have been the hoaxer. The voices are similar. However, it is quite odd that this original call came in on 9-11 1997, and the transmission was knocked out. Strange timing on the placement of the original call, and on the loss of signal. If you listen to the follow up call made in April 1998, there is interesting speculation by Art Bell and the caller about why the transmission should fail at that point. Faked or not, the whole thing was a little too odd. Here's the link for the follow up call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxty1qyU

Edited by Zarifa

the jerusalem incident was filmed by at least 4 different ppl from 4 different angles - explain that to all of us AllenDan

However, it is quite odd that this original call came in on 9-11 1997, and the transmission was knocked out.

Hrmm... what is odd about that? Are you trying to somehow tie this prank call to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks?

the jerusalem incident was filmed by at least 4 different ppl from 4 different angles - explain that to all of us AllenDan

Maybe you should follow his advice and look up Hoaxkiller1's videos? They are on YouTube. Please report back with your findings. :tu:

• Like 1

I wouldn't call this "well put together". Most of the stuff in this video has been debunked already.

Exactly.....

You ignore evidence?.....Or just refuse to look at it?

• Like 1

Hrmm... what is odd about that? Are you trying to somehow tie this prank call to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks?

Hey Boon, been a while my friend, good to see you on the old hunting ground again!

Have you listened to both calls? I did spend a little time on this a while back and there were various reasons to suggest that it was very unlikely the same person.

I suppose I should find my original notes and post them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Boon, been a while my friend, good to see you on the old hunting ground again!

Have you listened to both calls? I did spend a little time on this a while back and there were various reasons to suggest that it was very unlikely the same person.

I suppose I should find my original notes and post them.

Hi quillius, sorry for the delayed response. Yes I've listened to both calls and as far as I'm concerned it is the same guy.

Cheers

• 1 month later...