Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

U.S Army floats the idea of a 'magic bullet'

28 posts in this topic

hahahahaha....god thats funny, just imagine seeing one waiting for somebody...also at first glance i thought AeroVironment, said aerovomit...

Posted (edited)

I request you flap your arms like a bird until you reach a altitude of no less than 10,000 feet.

Preposterous ? It isn't far fetched, I would propose the bullets being held into place by strong magnetic fields ,and the weapon would work by when a target is spotted the entire apparatus that is forcing the bullet to 'hover', is able to shift the intensity of the magnetic fields dramatically and would gain momentum through this means.

The whole non-lethal part? Yea,whatever bro lulz

This shows off some serious energy and why I don't think its far fetched.

magnets will power this weapon, its the simplest solution and a viable option

Edited by MindfieldzX

Posted (edited)

I doubt DARPA can magnetically levitate or quantum lock a lead bullet after it has been fired from a gun in a non-labratory environment. The only magnetic field available would be the Earth's own magnetic field, which is not strong enough to lift even a tiny object, like a steel needle, even a millimeter above the ground, much less hover a non-ferrous bullet a dozen to a hundred yards above the earth.

What you are suggesting Mindfieldz is simply another type of propulsion/firing mechanism. It is not a system to hover a projectile above a battlefield.

Edited by DieChecker