Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Starving dogs eat owner's corpse

Still Waters

A loner is his sixties was discovered partially eaten by his dogs after authorities were alerted by neighbors who hadn't seen him in several weeks.

A police officer made the gruesome discovery in an upstairs bedroom at the home last Friday.It was estimated that the man had been lying dead for some time.

Several of the 50 dogs at the home in Elizabeth Township, Ohio, had to be put down because they had become so emaciated. Others starved to death.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• licata1708

• Simbi Laveau

• Timothy

• F3SS

I could tell you a story,that actually happened to a friend of mine,maybe 15 years ago ,in manhattan.Seriously ,gross.....

Hasn't this happened before...?

Edit: Well this is what Google gave me:

Dog eats tickets to Masters; owner induces vomit

Read here.

Not quite as gruesome as the OP, but I'm glad this guy got his ticket back!! :w00t:

snip

Can you explain what you mean by this please donna199? And welcome to UM!

*Sorry Timonthy, donna199 will not be able to respond as they were a spammer :(*

Regards,

Libstak

Edited by libstaK
removed comment left by spammer

Please share....

OK,let me remember it all correctly.

A couple lived in an apt ,in alphabet city .

I think they had 2 small yappy kind of dogs .

So the woman,had a drug problem.So the man had to go on a week long business trip,but he was afraid to leave her money,lest she spend it on drugs and alcohol.

He stocked the apt with food and supplies,and begged her to be good.

How she got ahold of the drugs,no one knows.I want to say it was all pill form.It was postulated she got ahold of it all before he left,because it looked like she ODed,within a day or two of his leaving.

When he got home,he opened the door,to pitch blackness.He was already worried,because the phone seemed to be out of order all week.

He was walking along ,feeling along th walls,calling her name.The dogs had greeted him at the door.

He stepped on something ,and it felt soft,so he bent down to pick it up,and it felt like a wig of hair,but it was sticky.He dropped it,and went back out to the kitchen area.

He finally found a flashlight in a drawer,and walked thru the Apt with it on.

He went back to where he found the "wig",and he saw feet.

It was his girlfriend,so he got all upset,and ran up,and shown the light beam down at her face,and it was nothing but a skull,still attached to the body.

She had been cold,so her body was all covered.She overdosed and died,and the dogs had no food for days,so they ate the exposed flesh they could find,which was most of her head.They didn't eat her scalp though.

He was never the same,and here,any animal that's eaten human flesh ,is euthanized,for fear they developed at taste for it in future.

The dogs are like the courts, and the man is like a single mother. The dogs/courts are targeting the man/single mother and it's a big business. Somewhere while this is going on a group of white men are sitting in a perfect world getting welfare.

:yes:

yeah.He was friends with my best friend.I met him a few times ,way back when.

She told me the story ,back when it happened,because she was the one he called .He pretty much cried on her shoulder for a long while after that,and I think he moved out of NY.I will ask her when I get a chance .

I feel so bad, what a horrible event to experience and such a horrible way to loose someone you care about, esp. when you are trying to protect them from themselves.