Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The wonderful atom

Pyridium

I spent many years studying how the human body functions. In my search to understand how and why liver cells were different than heart cells, I dove head first into DNA. With DNA comes rna, genes, genome, proteins, sugars and amino acids. I dug deeper into the elements that created these molecular compounds. These atoms continue to "fit" themselves together to create larger and larger units, such as skin, bone and hair, all directed by the genetic code. The body is the orchestra and dna is the leader.

Why do these chemical reactions occur with such precision? I began to study how atoms were formed and understand the concept of "properties". What makes the property unique depends on the number of electrons orbiting the neucleus. Each electron bonds with the neucleus to define the "electromagnetic field". The more electrons around an atom, the more fields interacting with each other forming unique properties for each "elememt".

I recently went back to research the collisions of Gold atoms. As the neucleuses collided, there was created a plasma of particles that are hotter than the center of our sun. These collisions help the scientists to define mathmatical theory. This was too much for me and as I was reading about "isotopes", I had a brain flash. How was the first atom created after the big bang.

What came out of the event was a super fast, super hot spray of plasma. This spray contained quarks that could not bond until the tempurature dropped below a trillion degrees. When 3 quarks do combine, it releases an electron which defines the space of the newly formed Hydrogen atom. This fusion of 3 quarks is now called a proton. The atom is huge and all matter, quarks, that are within the shell are shoved into neighboring plasma to force more quarks to fuse, making more hydrogen atoms, 1 proton and 1 electron. I began to think, how could it be that there was also a little helium created as well? I found my answer in the isotopes.

Hydrogen 1p + 1e, Hydrogen2 1p+1n+1e, also know as hard water, deuteriium, and very stable, Hydrogen3 1p+2n+1e (trititum), not stable with 12year half life.

Helium 2p+2n+2e, Helium3 2p+1n+2e, helium5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all unstable with half lives in the seconds.

This means that at some point, there was enough force to enable up to 4 quark clusters (protons or neutrons) to come into a stable existance. Once the expansion hit a certain point, atoms could not be created until gravity took over and stars were born.

Before the big bang, there was only plasma containing no atoms but lots of building blocks of matter.

I just spent some time looking at data about black holes. The smallest is about 22 micrograms of matter, the largest is 50 billion times the density of our sun. It is obvious that black holes are extremely stable and grow in size as it captures new matter.

When a Hydrogen atom falls into a black hole, the electron is stripped off and is sent to the core. The proton splits into 3 seperate quarks and is held in the outer shell of the black hole. Here is how I picture a black hole.

Black hole is 4 miles radius, 8 miles in diameter. The inner 2 mile radius is the electron chamber and is pushing outward against the outer 2 mile radius of positive matter. I believe black holes can merge with other black holes and still maintain balance through the entire process. Much like 2 bubbles coming together to form 1 larger bubble.

The Big Bang is a myth. It was the big spray when 2 or more cosmos sized black holes actually collide and break the gravitational grip with allows the core pressure to inflate fast enough to break the quarks apart. Thus a spray which when cool enough, began to reassemble quarks into protons and neutrons that could produce an electron to form the hydrogen atom. This sudden creation of the atom results in trillions of particles to be pushed away at almost the speed of light causing those particles to bond with others and form more hydrogen atoms, thus at some point all atoms were created within a very short time span.

A black hole is indeed just a black star. I do believe we have seen other black hole collisions in our own galaxy. There are lots of huge gas nebulae which are mostly hydrogen.

Humans are just beginning to understand the atom. Every Hydrogen atom is identical to every other hydrogen atom. Each hydrogen atom has a proton as the nucleus. This proton contains 3 quarks. Think of a quark as a complete strand of DNA made up of "packets" of primordial matter, vibrating strings. Quarks are created in the core of black stars. Upon liberation, the quarks begin to bond to each other at a given temperature. The bonding of quarks is very selective in order for them to bond as a proton. At the instant when the proton is born, a "negative" packet is ejected from one of the quarks to form the atomic shell. This is what we call normal matter. It is the free quarks and primordial packets that make up the rest of the universe, dark matter. Quarks with a negative charge makes up the dark energy. A single quark has no electron shell but contains an enourmous amount of vibrating energy flowing throughout the thousands of packets that are tightly bonded with gluons and bosons.

• Like 1

Humans are just beginning to understand the atom. Every Hydrogen atom is identical to every other hydrogen atom. Each hydrogen atom has a proton as the nucleus. This proton contains 3 quarks. Think of a quark as a complete strand of DNA made up of "packets" of primordial matter, vibrating strings. Quarks are created in the core of black stars. Upon liberation, the quarks begin to bond to each other at a given temperature. The bonding of quarks is very selective in order for them to bond as a proton. At the instant when the proton is born, a "negative" packet is ejected from one of the quarks to form the atomic shell. This is what we call normal matter. It is the free quarks and primordial packets that make up the rest of the universe, dark matter. Quarks with a negative charge makes up the dark energy. A single quark has no electron shell but contains an enourmous amount of vibrating energy flowing throughout the thousands of packets that are tightly bonded with gluons and bosons.

With respect, virtually nothing of what you have posted has any basis in scientific theory or empirical evidence.

I think it's meant to be his fiction he's writing, though it's confusing that it's in the science part of the forums.

Yes, it is people like sepulchrave that keep me on the straight and narrow. I do appreciate his contributions to this site. Good science fiction needs a great deal of "reality" and "facts" presented in a way to suggest a possible, and believable, hypothesis.

As with the Higgs boson and the Hawking particle, I only talk in speculation and imagination and present my information for enjoyment only.

Peace,