Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange marking on my inner right thigh!

JBOLT

back in about 2007 i was in year 6, (in year 10 now) and i woke up one morning with these strange markings on my inner right thigh. they were red and pimple like except with small holes in them. they were shaped like this: >- - - -< totaly simetrical. i have a photo and i will try to find it. it did not hurt, itch or sting. it healed in a matter of days and soon i just forgot about it. i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me. :hmm:

back in about 2007 i was in year 6, (in year 10 now) and i woke up one morning with these strange markings on my inner right thigh. they were red and pimple like except with small holes in them. they were shaped like this: >- - - -< totaly simetrical. i have a photo and i will try to find it. it did not hurt, itch or sting. it healed in a matter of days and soon i just forgot about it. i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me. :hmm:

Never had any similar experience,But are you only 10 years old?I thought you had to be at least 13 yrs old to register here? :unsure:

You are in year ten,of what ?

It's like saying I'm in year ten of my sobriety,I am in year ten of my....what.....

Dang, 10 years old. Shouldn't you be watching DBZ( I don't mean to humiliate but i watched it for the first time at the age of ten :) )

this is the first thing you come up with is that it could be from some sort of testing?

sounds more like heat rash. come on, really.

I don't think the poster is 10 yo, "in year 6" & "in year 10" is standard lingo for students in primary & secondary school in at least Australia. If, for example, a child started school at the age of 6 (year 1) in "year 6" that would make the child 12 yo and in "year 10" it would make them 16 yo. So, my guess is that the poster is well over 13 yo.

With regards to the markings, I've often noticed similar "stitch-like" markings after a scratch with a sharp 'instrument', chances are that you only got scratched and could not pin-point or remember how. And now, some years later, perhaps for the want of a special feeling, you are attempting to associate it with something special, imho.

Cheers

Guardian

• Like 1

i realised that if you were to cut along those dots and peel back the skin it would create a perfect rectangle. could it be a sign of testing, being chosen, or tracked like an animal?? has anyone else has seen this or has seen anything simmilar please tell me. :hmm:

I'm sorry but it sounds like you've got some paranoia issues. What made you jump to that of all things?

i can agree with mealtime101 about the other posts not being helpful. jbolt has a good question to ask that i don't have an answer for.

Well i think it's pretty obvious. He got some unusual markings, he thinks it's some sort of a "sign". He may even think he's " The Chosen One" or something like that. If i had a PHD in medicine i would be more than happy to tell what they are. Since i don't, my advice is if it gets worse, go see a doctor :)

Maybe you had something laying up against your leg while you were sleeping that could have made that mark?? Jewelry,..watch,...??? People sleep in all kinds of strange positions ...Just a thought...

You are in year ten,of what ?

It's like saying I'm in year ten of my sobriety,I am in year ten of my....what.....

sorry, i meant year 10 of school i am now 15 years old

I've been coming to this site so long and just have to say that you guys are so very helpful (sarcasm)

People have been helpful, whats more likely? - Alien implants or An unnoticed mark or rash.

All the info we've been given was a mark found on his thigh, why jump straight to alien implants?

Edited by DKO
  • Like 1

People have been helpful, whats more likely? - Alien implants or An unnoticed mark or rash.

All the info we've been given was a mark found on his thigh, why jump straight to alien implants?

Because people like to live in a fantasy world. They get very angry and defensive if you try to reason with them.

Calling the person paranoid is not at all helpful, for a site that specializes in the weird side of the world people are so quick to discredit anyone and anything with a simple "oh you crazy biatch"

Calling the person paranoid is not at all helpful, for a site that specializes in the weird side of the world people are so quick to discredit anyone and anything with a simple "oh you crazy biatch"

no one said oh you crazy biatch

i just love how the newbies (all lacking profile pics how strange) jump to the 'rescue' of their fellow newbies.

it's cute.

no one said oh you crazy biatch

i just love how the newbies (all lacking profile pics how strange) jump to the 'rescue' of their fellow newbies.

it's cute.

i don't know, but i am guessing it is because only the newbies still have the chutzpah to say anything anymore..

sorry, but the poster had a point...now probably the young person was just jumping to conclusions..but may i ask why absolutely no one asked if they had had any other experiences? even tho someone is 'only 15' does not eliminate the possibility that they may have had something happen to them..

too many on too many forums are very quick to railroad any sort of experiencer and their questions right out of the rooms for good..

• Like 1

i don't know, but i am guessing it is because only the newbies still have the chutzpah to say anything anymore..

chutzpah?

strange choice of words.

in any case, the poster really doesn't have a point. no one called the OP any names. we are entitled to (and i dare say obligated to) be the voice of reason at times.

i have a red scratch i've been abducted. i have an implant. etc etc

try to get any substantiation from these people and they pull the victim card.

this is the first thing you come up with is that it could be from some sort of testing?

sounds more like heat rash. come on, really.

lol my thoughts exactly! :yes:

I've been coming to this site so long and just have to say that you guys are so very helpful (sarcasm)

You've been coming here for a long time yet only have 4 posts? Ok well obviously you're not aware of the fact that when someone comes to this community seeking answers or advice they are (normally) given rational and educated responses my friend. The OP was seeking advice and was given rather excellent and rational advice. If you're expecting everyone to say "OH! Strange marks?! YES YOU'VE DEF BEEN ABDUCTED! :alien: " then you're in the wrong place.

• Like 1

4 posts is only because I usually can't be arsed with people like you guys, you know the Internet heroes of today's society. The ones that are always right when in front of a keyboard. But really all this person was asking was what could it be and they called delusional. I never said anyone called the OP any names, I said that it is the general response around here that they are usually just crazy or paranoid and need to get it checked out. What does not having a picture on profile have to do with anything?? I'm also not saying the OP was abducted or whatever I'm just saying maybe people could be more helpful instead of just writing them off. I know none of this will get through to anyone because I'm a "newbie" and all the people that have been a lot longer think they are superior to everyone else that comes along but I you want to pretty much write everything off and be as skeptical as most of you seem to be than why are you here?

I don't think the poster is 10 yo, "in year 6" & "in year 10" is standard lingo for students in primary & secondary school in at least Australia. If, for example, a child started school at the age of 6 (year 1) in "year 6" that would make the child 12 yo and in "year 10" it would make them 16 yo. So, my guess is that the poster is well over 13 yo.

With regards to the markings, I've often noticed similar "stitch-like" markings after a scratch with a sharp 'instrument', chances are that you only got scratched and could not pin-point or remember how. And now, some years later, perhaps for the want of a special feeling, you are attempting to associate it with something special, imho.

Cheers

Guardian

trust me, this was no scratch, my parents freaked out when they saw it,

I'm sorry but it sounds like you've got some paranoia issues. What made you jump to that of all things?

i was just observing and and realised it

Why do I get the feeling that Jbolt, Mealtime101, and Julia52 are all the same person?...