Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why not?

CakeOrDeath

I've read several threads here about people practicing their "skills" either psychic or spiritual. I have read in those threads other "gifted" ones giving them advice and better ways to focus their energy and telling them their own results etc.

If this is a readily "practiceable" skill, that one can work on, seemingly at will, why are none of you willing to try it in a controlled condition? Would that really be that much different than one of your routine practice sessions?

Honestly curious. I mean it would be the coolest thing ever for one of you to like beat randi and stuff his challenge down his throat. "Thanks for my million bucks...silly man!"

Has anyone attempted to regularly capture their training sessions on video with timestamps etc? Those would also be cool to see. I read alot of threads about all the telekensis you guys do. Love to see some.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• White Crane Feather

• CakeOrDeath

• Beany

I have premonitions sometimes but only occasionally can I make it happen. Which I don't practice with it either, I should. I guess I'm saying that put me under the microscope and I don't think anything would happen.

You should try practising it yourself and try then in a controlled environment. I've heard about some couple communicating to each other without equipment from miles away, maybe even across continents, that's one basic form of ESP if I'm not mistaken. Everyone have potential for meditation and for scanning their own psyche for this stuff. Try it yourself, it's not really that hard to get started. I'm currently in the "get myself to meditate more and study some meta-astrology or whatever you call it" phase. You'll be hindered if you let greed, lust or some actually ulterior motives afflict or blind you, that why it's harder in a controlled environment I guess. Nothing stops you from trying it out yourself. Subconscious isn't exactly the easiest thing to bend to your will, if that's even possible... getting it work with you would be better words for it.

I've read several threads here about people practicing their "skills" either psychic or spiritual. I have read in those threads other "gifted" ones giving them advice and better ways to focus their energy and telling them their own results etc.

If this is a readily "practiceable" skill, that one can work on, seemingly at will, why are none of you willing to try it in a controlled condition? Would that really be that much different than one of your routine practice sessions?

Honestly curious. I mean it would be the coolest thing ever for one of you to like beat randi and stuff his challenge down his throat. "Thanks for my million bucks...silly man!"

Has anyone attempted to regularly capture their training sessions on video with timestamps etc? Those would also be cool to see. I read alot of threads about all the telekensis you guys do. Love to see some.

Here comes the excuse train......

Have you looked at Randi's site that shows people that have tried?.........You can read plenty of excuses there....Link below in red.

http://forums.randi....isplay.php?f=43

Edited by Sakari

Well I got some video of me feeding a skunk that visited me during a short meditation originally intended to be a spirit quest. Dosnt amount to much I'm afraid. But people have balked at that I regularly feed animals by hand in the wild. Well I put that one to rest at least. At least I know the Sakari method of spirit warding dosnt affect animal guides. My blog "a man awake" here on um. :) if you are interested.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=25014

Edited by Seeker79

Well I got some video of me feeding a skunk that visited me during a short meditation originally intended to be a spirit quest. Dosnt amount to much I'm afraid. But people have balked at that I regularly feed animals by hand in the wild. Well I put that one to rest at least. At least I know the Sakari method of spirit warding dosnt affect animal guides. My blog "a man awake" here on um. :) if you are interested.

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25014

What is my method? ......Nice one :)

Just read your blog, was that the Oregon Dunes?

You cannot control it.Its not an excuse,its just the reality of it.

In some cases,you can only do it in regard to things you are directly connected to. People who say,are used by the police,because the cops DO use psychics,have a very finely honed gift.Ive certainly never said I can do anything like that,but do I but have dreams that come true,or know when people are lying to me,yeah.

You cannot control it.Its not an excuse,its just the reality of it.

In some cases,you can only do it in regard to things you are directly connected to. People who say,are used by the police,because the cops DO use psychics,have a very finely honed gift.Ive certainly never said I can do anything like that,but do I but have dreams that come true,or know when people are lying to me,yeah.

Please link some DOCUMENTED cases solved by psychics......Or Police Departments whom say they use them.

Verifiable evidence, not links from the daily mail types.

Just a couple examples of how accurate and real they are....This person still gets $500.00 a hour for readings....Amazing how people can be played.

What is my method? ......Nice one :)

Just read your blog, was that the Oregon Dunes?

Bodega dunes. How's the crabbing up there. Any place that I can crab peacefully off my kyak without being torn up by waves?

Bodega dunes. How's the crabbing up there. Any place that I can crab peacefully off my kyak without being torn up by waves?

Sunset Bay ( Coos Bay )

SOT-5.1-CapeArago.5.jpg

Battle Rock ( Port Orford )

MVC-211F_35quality.jpg

The Bandon Jetti ( Coquille River )

bandonlights3.gif

None of the pictures do it justice......

Wow the first pic is down right amazing. Definitely haunted too.
Edited by CakeOrDeath
  • Like 1

Sunset Bay ( Coos Bay )

SOT-5.1-CapeArago.5.jpg

Battle Rock ( Port Orford )

MVC-211F_35quality.jpg

The Bandon Jetti ( Coquille River )

bandonlights3.gif

None of the pictures do it justice......

Omg... I'm so comeing up... Subset bay. That place looks familure... It dosnt have caves in those cliffs by any chance?

Omg... I'm so comeing up... Subset bay. That place looks familure... It dosnt have caves in those cliffs by any chance?

Not sure if it does or not....

Some of have a life. Kids, jobs, house, yard, friends, preparing meals, caring for elders, volunteer work. And some of us live in rural/remote areas. And those that have that kind of skill set generally don't feel the need to test it in a lab, because it's been tested in real life and serves pretty well. And where would you find an organization that's currently conducting this kind of study/research?

Some doesn't account for the tons on this very site that have time to practice and perfect stuff like astral projection psi balls, telepathy, talkin to the dead....and can post about it and offer suggestions..sounds like they have time to video tape a few pratice sessions.

Some doesn't account for the tons on this very site that have time to practice and perfect stuff like astral projection psi balls, telepathy, talkin to the dead....and can post about it and offer suggestions..sounds like they have time to video tape a few pratice sessions.

If you would like me to video tape me meditating for AP, I could do that. Not sure what it would acomplish. Dosnt take much time at all actually. I'm more impressed with people that actualy spend time being a skeptics of things like orbs and psi balls.

Some of the skills you mentioned are usually acquired over a long period of practice and time, others just happen spontaneously. Some of the stuff isn't a visual modality, either, so video would probably be pretty boring. Out of curiosity, have you ever tried any of the practices/disciplines, and if so, did you have any results?

"pretty boring"...I dunno I have read multiple threads about people claiming to use telekensis, summoning "glowing" energy balls, remote readings etc. I think those pratice sessions would be neat to watch.

"pretty boring"...I dunno I have read multiple threads about people claiming to use telekensis, summoning "glowing" energy balls, remote readings etc. I think those pratice sessions would be neat to watch.

Shamanpunk has some videos of his psi wheel ;) it's pretty interesting to watch ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that if I had these kind of gifts I would want to prove them, to kind of say "up yours" to the people who doubted me lol. But maybe that is just my personality..... and maybe why I don't have these kind of gifts!

I've probably had about 8-10 readings from spiritualist meduims and all except one have been wishy washy. That one who wasn't..... I was absolutely blown away by her! I've lost about 7 family members or close friends in my lifetime so don't know a huge number of people who have passed away. And she mentioned their name and things about their lives here, absolutely spot on. None of the ..... starts with D..... Derek.... Donald.... David .... kind of thing. Just gave me their names and talked about them. She mentioned my aunt jean who had been mentally disabled in her life and that my aunt lived with my gran and grandad from been young. And that Jean's twin Joan (she got their names spot on and everything!) had died within weeks of her birth. She knew that my mum was suffering with a nasty back injury (she was at the time off work sick due to a slipped disk) and that my sister had lost a baby boy at 18wks.

All very incredible and I often think surely someone like that could actually PROVE that this stuff in real and there are people out there who genuinely have these gifts. But I guess for whatever reasons she doesn't want or feel the need to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

You have to watch out for the mentalists though. They in other words are fake physics. Leading questions obvious common questions. ect.