Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giza pyramids mystery

Big Bad Voodoo

I abandoned the cause anyway because I thought you weren't going to come back to this discussion.

I dont think its clever idea. Negative energy is in this thread. Maybe some Egyptian curse..

Greetings, Kmt.

I was not trying to be malicious. Im not frustrated at all. I know that Egyptology cant answer on some questions. Im fine with it.

I will ask some of questions in others thread on the way. This has bad mojo.

I could give you link to other forum but you wouldnt understand a word. Probably. Maybe if you know Croatian. Which I highly doubt. Its forum where mostly Croats,Bosniaks,Serbs,Macedonians and similar discuss these kinds of questions. Same ol same ol. Nothnig new on it. UM is far greater.

Personally I belong to one mentioned previous, but UM is place I consider to be my home. I like people here. Im part of others forums which is interests of my job, family, health and similar. btw thanks on all answers on this thread you provided. I soaked them all even I didnt respond on them cause of wrongly gone debate.

About legend of Khufus daughter...

Did you watch:...History becomes legend, legend becomes myth. :whistle: (this is joke)

The guy who knew about 2 headed giants in Syria and saw a mural depicting the amount of cabbages the Pharaoh fed his slave while building the pyramids? Maybe not the most reliable but when it comes down to him or Sitchin/von Daniken I guess I go with Herodotus...

Maybe he just saw two giants making love, been scared and ran off. So he didnt see perfectly.

I apologize to all for my mistakes. As I said I was not try to be malicious. Thanks for your contribution for those with good will.

Greetings, Kmt.

I was not trying to be malicious. Im not frustrated at all. I know that Egyptology cant answer on some questions. Im fine with it.

I will ask some of questions in others thread on the way. This has bad mojo.

I could give you link to other forum but you wouldnt understand a word. Probably. Maybe if you know Croatian. Which I highly doubt. Its forum where mostly Croats,Bosniaks,Serbs,Macedonians and similar discuss these kinds of questions. Same ol same ol. Nothnig new on it. UM is far greater.

Personally I belong to one mentioned previous, but UM is place I consider to be my home. I like people here. Im part of others forums which is interests of my job, family, health and similar. btw thanks on all answers on this thread you provided. I soaked them all even I didnt respond on them cause of wrongly gone debate.

Well, of course I'm fluent in Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, and Macedonian.

Okay, that's a lie. I used to work with a Serbian girl at the Field Museum, or maybe she was Croatian. I can never remember. I haven't seen her in years, unfortunately. She was terrific. LOL And I've met Macedonians, but that's the extent of it. I admire you folks who can converse so easily in different languages. German is the only language in which I ever achieved some skill, but I've forgotten much of it by now. Use it or lose it, as they say. I try to eavesdrop on German tourists at the Field to see if I can understand them, but it's difficult. The very first forum to which I belonged was a small one run by a bunch of Dutch guys and they were kind enough to converse in English for me—it was a forum about ancient Egypt—but sadly that forum went defunct years ago. So I stick with Egyptian Dreams and Unexplained-Mysteries. There are others that have temped me, but I doubt I'd have the time for more.

I'm completely rambling now. I'll shut up. :wacko:

When I say I am disapointed, I'm serious. Iphrasedit in sucha way as to reference a popular meme, but the reason why is to arguments were used against the information Kmt or others are offering. Chiefly, incredulity and a strawman of the explanation given. Both are beneath most of the members that participate in this thread and until you started using them, I felt they were beneath you Melo.

Incredulity is especially bad, I can't beleive they did it this way so they didn't is a terrible argument against something.

Now add to them Slovenians, Albanians, Montnegrians :w00t:

No you are not rambling (but some still are).

Its not hard. We understand eachother because when was Yugoslavia all people must leraned Croatian-Serbain language. So those two languages are still spread.

But if all nations mentioned start to use own language at their best we still understand it but some are hard as Slovenian, Albanian and Macedonian.

Also any of these languages are hard to learn. Atleast thats what I heard. For example in Croatian for word "what" is normal to say "što" (shto) but one third of country use word "kaj" one third use "šta" one third use "ća". We have three very different dialects. And grammatics are realy hard to learn.

And be carefull if you ever came here confusing Croats and Serbs..wrong word and...You might be lined in chalk. In short.

Which is stupid but wounds from the Serbian attacks on Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia are still present. Its very turmoil area and when mad people like Milošević starts to dreamed Big Serbia then you have what we had. Im starting with Balkan history here which is very wide and long. Many nations, all mentioned above plus Greece,Bulgaria, Romania,Turkey.

And besides those many states have their interests here. Vatican, Germany, Austria, USA supporting Croatia, Russia, UK, France supporting Serbia, Arabs and Turkey supporting Bosnia and so on.

I remembered story when UN and Nato start to negotiate with lunatic Milošević and his twisted regime puppets and when they met, first thing Americans say to them:

"What ever you do, please just dont give us lectures about your history" Even they say that they gave them lectures. Few months later Serbia was bombed by Nato.

Maybe he just saw two giants making love, been scared and ran off. So he didnt see perfectly.

If you were to actually break down and try to read something other than fringe hoohaw Melo, you could read Herodotus' "Histories" for yourself.

Were you to do so, you would find that Herodotus was only reporting what others told him, and not on things he had seen (for the most part.)

Herodotus' tales get quite outlandish rather quickly, with people talking like birds, people who only walk backwards, people who never eat and never dream, etc.

Harte

Im done here. Also there is no need since debate about fuel for getting mortar stoped and others questions are duscussed in thread Look Mama...

So, see you around on the another threads.

• 3 weeks later...