Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

bjorkstrand

Try reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi Dowling.

It's the true story of Jesus.

Jim

What excatly about this book is revelatory? How do you know that it's the true story of Jesus when, lets be honest, even the most lasse faire historians can't assure us of his existence? I have it on my faith he did, so why do I need to read this book? As Harry Truman would say "Show me!".

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Galatians 1:8, 9
  • Like 1

Wow..this writer is making money off the original lie

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Genesis 3:5

The book is public domain. You are the lie. The book is the law.

wake-up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

The book is public domain. You are the lie. The book is the law.

wake-up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

What makes this book correct and the others wrong?

Nibs

I said so. It's the law. Get used to it. It is going to replace the new testament part of the bible. In the future it is going to be THE BOOK. Not the koran, not the torah, not the bible. The Aquarian gospel. Why is it that the aquarian gospel is VERY similar to edgar cayce on jesus. Because it's the truth. That's why,. wake-up out of your sleep.

Jim

"As my will so mote it be" hey Jim?

I have read the "Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ" many years ago, and my personal impression of it, in summary, is that it's pure BS.

But hey, just my opinion.

Edgar cayce .... wake up!!!! Lmfao

There are those who are AWARE and those who are not. Wake-up.

Jim

I didn't mean to rattle your cage, man. But if you read the Genesis account of what Lucifer told Eve, it's the same thing this putz is saying: Through self awareness and acquisition of knowledge you will become a god. It was a lie then and it hasn't improved with age. Apparently it still works for some.

Matthew 15:9

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Who'd you say wrote this?

Matthew 15:9

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Who'd you say wrote this?

There is more context than this line eludes to. Just saying. And I'm a non follower.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

There are those who are AWARE and those who are not. Wake-up.

Jim

there are none so blind as they who eill not see

I said so. It's the law. Get used to it. It is going to replace the new testament part of the bible. In the future it is going to be THE BOOK. Not the koran, not the torah, not the bible. The Aquarian gospel. Why is it that the aquarian gospel is VERY similar to edgar cayce on jesus. Because it's the truth. That's why,. wake-up out of your sleep.

Jim

Oh well then...must be true.

Care to give us some particular points that make it true?

Nibs

Read the book.

Jim

I HAVE read the book. And I think it's BS. So, what makes my opinion less valid than yours?

False Doctrine