Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman Gives Birth To Worm!

Eldorado

A woman who thought she was pregnant for five months has told of her shock after giving birth to a worm!

""I am afraid my boyfriend is going to leave me. He really wanted a baby and now that I delivered a worm, I am not his favourite person.”"

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/NEWS-7808-Woman+claims+to+give+birth+to+worm/NEWS.aspx

Hmm.

Edited by Eldorado

thats just wrong on so many levels. lmao this cant be true. maybe it crawled up somewhere and decided to crawl back out :s

A woman who thought she was pregnant for five months has told of her shock after giving birth to a worm!

""I am afraid my boyfriend is going to leave me. He really wanted a baby and now that I delivered a worm, I am not his favourite person.”"

http://www.newzimbab... worm/NEWS.aspx

Hmm.

Okay, I just do not know what to say about this one. Ewwwwwww and creepy is enough.

• Like 1

It's been 5 years since Weekly World News was out of print, then the entire MSM became like the WWN. The worm must done something to her biochemistry to make her body think she was pregnant and the type of species of worm should been like a parasite to feed off a human host. I can't believe what I'm reading, but the truth: the truth is "something stranger than fiction."

I think the fact that the doctor "thought" this was a real pregnancy and that a worm could "act like a baby" is almost just as shocking. Do they not test for pregnancy in Zimbabwe?

:no: This is absolutely disgusting!

woman gives birth to worm

hmm.. there's a bush jnr. gag here somewhere

This is absolutely disgusting!

..wait? ...you're supposed to be in the armed forces aren't ya?

trololololololo

>_<

I am thinking, what hell was the doc doing??! Surely, the baby would have scaled more than a worm on the scan!!! The doc could have heard the baby's heart beating by the end of the first month, and he said she is going to give borth to a baby??!! What a doctor!! :(

WTF and we are all going to believe this.

I dont buy it. Not for one screaming second.

• Like 1

I dont buy it. Not for one screaming second.

ditto on that

Yak!

Probably some sort of parasite.

Yak!

Probably some sort of parasite.

It had the father's eyes! lol

It had the father's eyes! lol

You are SO wrong for that, El!!! :lol: