Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
edOfmischief

just curious

7 posts in this topic

So last night I had a handful of dreams through the night. they all had something to do with me dealing with a negative entity or just anything that fits that category. the only dream that really left me thinking was were myself and an uncle of mine found a Satanic Bible and all i can really remember was that i kept trying to bury it because i didn't want anything to do with it. I know it's just a dream but im curious of its meaning. If anyone knows how to interpret dreams I'd like to know.

The last thing i watched before falling asleep was the Cleveland Show so i doubt that had anything to do with the outcome of my dreams haha

I'll try to remember more details about the dreams. but most them felt like I was having to fight off these entities or sprites or w/e they were in my dream to take control of my dream. Its like they would just keep coming back dream after dream. I woke up at one point feeling a bit paranoid but it didn't really bother me cause I was too tired to care and I've also had these type of dreams plenty of times before. its the trying to bury the satanic bible that left me curious really

Useully these types of dreams are about internal conflicts. While sleeping we try to workout our problems. Don't pay much attention to the imagry pay attention to how you felt during the imagry. Internal conflicts are not always something going on right now. Something may have disturbed you years ago and you are still working through it.

1 person likes this

So last night I had a handful of dreams through the night. they all had something to do with me dealing with a negative entity or just anything that fits that category. the only dream that really left me thinking was were myself and an uncle of mine found a Satanic Bible and all i can really remember was that i kept trying to bury it because i didn't want anything to do with it. I know it's just a dream but im curious of its meaning. If anyone knows how to interpret dreams I'd like to know.

The last thing i watched before falling asleep was the Cleveland Show so i doubt that had anything to do with the outcome of my dreams haha

i dunno. if i had to watch the cleveland show i'd have nightmares!

1 person likes this

Thanks seeker I will definitely keep that in mind. Is there something you'd recommend I do. Like write them down or something?

Jgirl. Its not that bad haha

Thanks seeker I will definitely keep that in mind. Is there something you'd recommend I do. Like write them down or something?

Recording your dreams will increase your dream awareness. If you are lookIng to develop this and activly persue awareness in your dream life, then yes start a journal. But keep in mind there are reasons we don't remember. Night terrors for children are almost always forgotten. They are going through a fight or flight instinct training phase in their brain development. It's horrifying, so they shoukdnt remember it would traumatize them.

Your internal conflicts are worked out sub concously... You may not really want to be concous of them. It might just be better to let it be My dreaming ability is an amazing blessing, but there are the times when I wish I could shut it off. ( 5 shots if jackdanials does the trick, but that's unhealthy... Years ago I was headed down the wrong road with that trying to shut my brain down, but I grew and took control)

1 person likes this

too late lol

i've seen it

1 person likes this