Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

scariest urban legends

Old Man Waffles

I can't help it, El. You're just too great! You should be flattered. :wub:

• Like 2

I can't help it, El. You're just too great! You should be flattered. :wub:

Should i set the mood? Bow chicka wow wow

:D

• Like 3

Should i set the mood? Bow chicka wow wow

:D

Haha, thank you.

Now please leave...we don't like an audience.

:lol:

• Like 3

Haha, thank you.

Now please leave...we don't like an audience.

:lol:

Sure thing :P

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

lol this scared me real good... heh makes my heart pump and imagination run wild.

The thing I dont understand about this is why did he continue to go back after the dog was one clear indication that something was wrong, and then the Shrill scream both of them witnessed not to mention the other incidents....Spooky none the less

• Like 2

Hi,

when I was a child my father used to tell me about a ghost village nearby called Galmbach (at that time we lived in another small village in Hesse/Germany).

"If you go deep into the forest you get lost and might end up in Galmbach. Once you're there you won't ever get out of the forest again. So don't you go into the forest!"

In 4th grade my class had to collect some damn mushrooms in the forest and despite my tears they really made me go in there -.-

Later I looked into it and even found some pictures of that village - but it's not close to my home at all, I wonder how long my father expected me to walk^^ It's said to be abandoned since 1835. There are some theories about Galmbach- one of them claiming that the village was inhabited only by thieves (so when the Lord found the village in the forest he had the it wiped out). And there are warnings that one should never enter the village after sunset.

There's a couple that I heard as a child but still scare me to this day! The one about the guy hiding in the backseat of your car and the one about the guy hiding under your car and cutting your achilles tendon.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I liked the Babysitter and the man upstairs pretty creepy im just glad nothing like that happened when i used to babysit lol :w00t: