Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

Mikko-kun

February 26 1976

I dont know if I have more psychic abilities than anybody else but I know I'm fresh... :D

Fresh as in cool, awesome etc...

Pisces / Dragon :)

Edited by SpiritWriter

Oh and my powers.. I'm still learning them but I love and know the lord, I am an empath, intercessor, spiritual warfarer, friend, mother, overcomer, and love giver,

So far but I know there is more, I've had psychic dreams and meditations, religious visions, witness of physical realm manifestations of many sorts, other stuff too... I don't know what I am...

• Like 1

August 13, 1982.

Ive noticed that I can read others very well.

Edited by j b

I have no psychic powers, except maybe logical mind, but i bet you didn't know that if 23 persons post their birth date, there's over 50% probability that 2 of the people will have same birthdate?

So keep them coming!! ;)

12/30/96 - I'm a telepath. Especially with emotions. Occasionally i can give them off and make people around me feel what i feel.

Emotions are an empathic ability . Knowing what people are thinking is telepathy.

I have no psychic powers, except maybe logical mind, but i bet you didn't know that if 23 persons post their birth date, there's over 50% probability that 2 of the people will have same birthdate?

So keep them coming!! ;)

Yous but only a P 23/365 that they will have my birthday. ;)

• 1 month later...

Same birthdates are ok, but same birthday in the same year... that's something I'd like to see. Sorry for no updates for a while, been studying a lot, and I believe it's paid off. Found this case once in another forum, someone being able to tell the history of objects she touched. I'm doing in-depth research on the relations between all the 360 degrees in the zodiac (12-sign-ring) based on their sabians (visions from Elsie Wheeler, recorded by Marc Edmund Jones somewhere 1925 or so), and found a degree which might explain that phenomena. Earth signs, 13-14. I'm very thorough there, and will look it up again and compare it with everyone's charts after finding and getting a suitable astrology program. The birth year helps a great deal, it's a must-know in at least five-year range if you want to determine the positions of Neptune and Pluto, or at least put them on the right side of the sign. Know the right year, know where they are. Pluto's a very instinctual planet that can probe deep into people's heads and into their more animalistic-social and intense instincts, while Neptune can make you very sensitive and make you see illusions, some cases maybe ghosts or such. I have a strong belief you could develop such abilities by training, if such abilities indeed exist, but it'd likely take a strong and unhindered personality at least, as well as a lot of training.

Still probably a few months before I complete the study, I'd say before summer at this rate, got a daywork too, but the report will come rest assured. It pounds on my conscience from time to time so I must get it off there, and do more than a half-assed job at it.

edit: I thought this'd be a fun example to show you what kind of "research" I actually do... I'm driven about it, make no mistake, but here... and thanks Spiritwriter, Lonewolf, Tia, Kwaldrop and others. Pisces is already something that likely explains empathy, it's good to get some assurance on it.

Example: three degrees of the 360 degrees of the zodiac, all from earth signs from the same area of the sign, 23-24 degree (23th)

Taurus:

"An indian warrior riding fiercely, human scalps hanging from his belt."

Virgo:

"A book for children pictures little mary and her lamb."

Capricorn:

"A woman walking to the sure haven of a convent."

And I'm making out some similarities between them, going through all the 360 degrees like that, and from other angles too. And I must take into account what the signs are like and the areas of the signs in which the visions are, are like. Can get you thinking sometimes when there's a few easier ones and then something like that. I'm well past halfway on that department already, but there's a lot of other stuff to do too, plus I give all that stuff another check and improve what can be improved. When you do stuff like that you gradually get better at it, so chances are there's gonna be a lot of stuff to improve, just gotta draw a line somewhere. And see if those match reality in any way. I've tried doing that a lot too, seeing if what I've found matched the reality and found matchings when I started already. It just takes some time. But you get a good laugh like that once in a while, what's poor Mary and the Indian got to do with each other... :D fixed the last one, it was the degree before. Would had fit, but now it's one of the hardest ones I've come across, wrote "Finding and seeking of security in things or people around you.", one of the parts I most likely update with the check once it's all done. I think that one is about finding some sort of higher or spiritual security in symbolism, some sort of assucance. All objects there have symbolic meanings more than practical ones, after all.

Edited by Mikko-kun

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting topic here.

My birthdate is October 14, 1998 so my sign is Libra (I'm also a tiger lol!)

I sometimes have predictive dreams, but mostly I do work with ouija boards.

And I have the unfortunate ability of physical empathy that I can't control.

I am a Libra who was born on October, 7,1998 around 9:30 in the morning. My ability is kind of weak and fleeting but its there and im training myself. I have always had some ability though. My ability is that i can transfer energy and such through contact. I guess you could called it "chakira" though I'm certain that doesn't REALLY explain it. you can't thouroughly understand unless you have the abilityy yourself. I also have prophetic dreams and often experience the paranormal.

Woah, close birthtimes and you both have that kind of dreams and sensitivity. This should give something good.

My mother astral planed and I guess may possess a nondescriptive gift of some sort I guess peripheral "extra sensory perception" or something. I may also possess a low level gift of some sort too.

But as far as performing readings and making predictions, nothing of the sort. Lots of bull is tied-in with these manipulative self-professed psychics making money off of gulliable and naive sadly desperate people.

I guess I can rub off on people that have contact with me though. Or maybe it is that they rub off on me instead. IDK.

My birthsign is gemini btw.

Yeah, we get those potential victims of them in astrology forums sometimes too, asking if there's anything indicating about them winning in lottery or finding a soulmate... getting to known to yourself and accepting what you are, gives the kind of happiness those things can't bring. And the funny thing is, that kind of happiness can be a magnet which brings about those things. It's a learning curve there.

I dowse, with an 80% success rate.

i'm a left-handed piscean, born 7th march 1969, slap bang in the middle of pisces, no corrupting influences from aquarians or ariens, and couldn't be any more typically piscean if I tried!

Edited by shrooma

In the middle huh... there's a degree there which is said to hold some occult influence right in the middle there. I need to check the rest of your chart too, probably aspecting to Mars or Jupiter or something, that Sun there.

to be honest, i'm not really a big believer in astrology, but the fact that people DO seem to be true to their horological stereotypes means that i'd rather be open-minded about it than just dismissing it out of hand.

there are many things in this world that science has a hard time explaining, and most of them seem to concern ancient wisdom, and while science keeps saying 'there's no way it can possibly work', that's not the same as saying something DOESN'T work, just that they haven't found an explanation yet, so it would be unfair, and narrow-minded of me to dismiss it.

the jury's out, and the verdict could go either way.....

to be honest, i'm not really a big believer in astrology, but the fact that people DO seem to be true to their horological stereotypes means that i'd rather be open-minded about it than just dismissing it out of hand.

there are many things in this world that science has a hard time explaining, and most of them seem to concern ancient wisdom, and while science keeps saying 'there's no way it can possibly work', that's not the same as saying something DOESN'T work, just that they haven't found an explanation yet, so it would be unfair, and narrow-minded of me to dismiss it.

the jury's out, and the verdict could go either way.....

I predicted your post : now I have the proof

what do you mean by this, may I ask ? >

no corrupting influences from aquarians

the league of Aquarians requests an answer :gun:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Gemini. Birthday 6/5/78. 10pm EST. I'm an empath. I'm sensitive to spirits and other beings though I believe this talent remains underdeveloped because of medication I take for a chronic pain condition. Unless the spirit is strong, or wants attention it's more of just a passing feeling. Same with other beings that live in my yard. I know they are there but we live in a harmonious existence.

• 2 weeks later...

November 30th 1994 nc/usa (7 planets alligned in july this year, xm1 comet passes +/- 1 week around my birth, meteor or rock mass hits jupiter my ruling planet as a sag -/+ 2 weeks around my birth)

Telecommunication(telepathy) - my mom has gotten me foods i forgot to add to the grocery list but instead think about telling herto get them

I see the future some what uncontrollably specialy in dreams but sometimes just a few seconds ahead like when im speeding and

(6th sense)suddenly get a feeling teres a cop ahead and end up saving my ass from a speeding ticket

Spirit/animal connections(mediumship) - a demon has passed on blueprints to me onetime in full detail and written in another launguage

Emotion reading always been great at that takes me a second or two maybe

Lucid dreaming - stopped for a while but could start if i wish

Astral projection - how i gotthrough long car rides as a kid id pretend inwas skitching behind my car on a skateboard doing tricks

Aura reading sometimes i get really strong vibes for the most part theyre small or i kind of am not trying to feel them

Automatic writing - i use to be a lot better but ive been on 2 yr break untill college

Divination whenever i relax meditate and do my basic prayers tocertain beings it works best

Energy medicine - friends and family i always healed realitively quickly

Levitation - JK! Only in my dreams, but who knows maybe im sleep levitating xd

I can zoom in with my eyes aswell as view time in a linear progression also i get random moments of intense sound recieveing seeing as how this causes me to focus in really hard on one thig i tend not to intensify my hearing / sight too much.

Edited by Truebeliever7

That's a lot! Truebeliever, can you say if any of your parents had those qualities too? They can be inherited or learned too, and lately I've been trying to make some sense into how to separate the inherited and learned things from astrologically explained (psyche's birth-imprint) factors. This is probably the biggest obstacle in research, because you might find correlations between charts here and there if you make a sloppy work out of it, but you need to put some thought into the chart balances to see which planets (parts of psyche) are more strengthened, especially in certain situations. As you say, your abilities sound much jupiterian and sagittarian, except for the healing part maybe, that's usually a Pisces-Virgo thing, squaring Sagittarius (energous aspect to it). Whatever the case, from what you say it sounds like you too are in touch with your "hidden" side, 12th house... one house I always struggle to find good words for. Dreams, empathy and all kinds of mixing of real and what's less real, are a part of that house, things you might feel compelled to keep to yourself.

For now there's two main purposes of this topic/research:

1. To establish whether or not astrological effects can be at play with psychic and other extraordinary abilities people experience. I've compared the results, and the consistency simply goes along with the little info I've found from this subject from other sources. I believe this point has been well-established, even though it may not serve as an evidence or proof due to being too on-the-surface research. One should really get involved with the subject, to devote much of one's life to be able to attain proof, or be extremely insightful on that particular field, in other words be a multitalented psychic. I'm not that, unfortunately. :) So that is why I'll conclude the first part here. Even though it may seem like just a scratch of the surface, this little topic, it can serve as a good indicator that there's much potential research to be done in this field. A good encouragement for anyone thinking about doing it.

2. To probe deeper into the spesifics of how the astrological effects that we've received from birth influence psychic powers of all kinds. This can be a never-ending work due to there being so much to study in astrology and it's relation to psyche, and I intend to give reports to everyone in private as a single batch as soon as it gets done. Seeing the power balances in a chart is a guesswork without the complete birth data, including hour and city or alike, but you can still see whether there's any compelling aspects between planets for one. Lately I've been getting more known with the outer planets near and even beyond Pluto, those very far from earth, getting more insight on them, and I dont intend to give final reports to you before having insight on them and their possible relations. They can be very tricky planets because usually in astrology planets after Uranus get more and more difficult to deal with and cause problems for us, like addictions and hung-upness. People often see more bad in them than good, even though there's many sides to their manifestations. I really stretch myself to see the good, not because it wouldn't be there, but because it's not so easy for me. This is probably the last front to explore before getting into details with your birth charts and see what might be there, and I wanted to explore both this front and the degrees and odd aspects before giving you a final report because they're essential for digging up any new astrological insights when you deal with birth charts without birthhours and towns. To cut it short, I'll just say it's the last pit stop now.

I appreciate every single contribution here and say it out loud now. Thanks. :) I'll get on with the reports more in-depth after this one's more under control.

Telepathy happens a lot with me and Some of my weired dreams have also come True. In my teens, I used to see a powerful white light passing in front of me for 2 yrs but sometimes , the day i spoke to my friend about it , she was going to ask the father of the church about it and that day telepathicaly ...the father spoke about this topic during the mass and I got my answer .

Okay Risha, sounds like mental projection from distance or less known places and so on. Sagittarius and Jupiter are traditionally associated with that but there can be other explanations too. Care to PM me your birth details for examination?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mikko-kun,

Perhaps you can help me, I don't know if this is a psychic ability but I've been asked numerous times if I have a sixth sense so I'm starting to believe it is.

My birthday is May 17, 1988. I'm female, if that has anything to do with it.

I can take one look at a person and feel (accompanied by a thought) if I will have a relationship with them. I've "foreseen" every romantic relationship and friendship I've ever had with complete accuracy.

For instance, I'd see a girl and I'd have the feelings/thoughts of "I'm going to date that girl, not now, in 2 years" without ever speaking to her. And then it comes to be. - Always. Never failed.

What do you call that? Is that a psychic ability or just intuition? Hope I helped in some way :/