Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoxM231

Starcraft 2?

5 posts in this topic

I was a big fan of the original and was contemplating whether to get SC 2. Is it worth it? Will I be addicted again? That's what I'm afraid of...Or is it something I can play off and on since I'm already familiar with it?

I liked the storyline, but it had "only" terran and some protoss campaign, sigh... you know how it's like, the more you look back in games history overall, the better the story and worse other stuff, it's been steadily going to worse story and better other stuff direction if you ask me. This applies to starcraft too. Maybe it's just that technic has developed while storyline can't get all the same help from what your predecessors have left behind because to story you need to put the "it", not just polish it.

Starcraft 2 is good or bad, depending on what you want from it. Personally I always enjoyed the C&C series and Starcraft due to the story. Starcraft 2 was however a huge dissapointment in that aspect, as the game is built for competetive e-sport.

If you want a game for some fun skirmish games and single player campaign, it's very shortlived I'd say personally. If you want to get into the online ladder systems, you have alot of time to spend in that game.

If you want to get into the online ladder systems, you have alot of time to spend in that game.

You think Jaedong didnt spent much time in Brood war?

its a good game ..! the league set up is really bad. most of the time i get to play with noobs in the team .. that makes me wanna quit this game.! well i compare it with age of empire 2 ! ranking matches.

games like this . you should buy it to play online.. not campagne .

ranking system sc2 = bronze.silver.gold.platinum,diamond.master league, grantmaster .. well i was master league thankx to noobs i am now platinum .you cannot choose to play with guys from the same level !.

ageofempire 2 = you start with 1600. points... 16/1700 =beginner under the 16 = noob 17/18 =decent player 18/19 = expert 19/2k = extreme expert 2k + = well guys with talent.

i was a 2k player . . this rating systeem allows you to see and to play with ppl on your own level ! so you wont get to play with noobs in the team !

and that is the only thing i hate in starcraft 2 ..