Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Socially acceptable to have hairy armpits?

Still Waters

Lol! Yeah,sorry about that its probably scarred your mind to the point you will never look at Lindsey Lohan the same again.Oh well,there's still Paris :tu:

I'm also with Leonardo, it's just hair!

Well,your probably a hirsute lover,which is fine since it works for you.Some people on here may have a fondness of seeing my Lohan pic and want to enlarge it and frame it on their wall. It is just hair as you say,..... lindsay-lohan-beard_thumb.jpgor

megan-fox-beard_thumb.jpg:D

To each there own. I think what ever a person what do with there body it is their choice. Too many people telling us what we should do, How we should look. Hats off to this Lass in bucking the system.

When you can braid the hair on a guys back-it grosses me out. From where I grew up, arm pit hair=bad BO. It is all about washing!

Well,your probably a hirsute lover,which is fine since it works for you.Some people on here may have a fondness of seeing my Lohan pic and want to enlarge it and frame it on their wall. It is just hair as you say,..... lindsay-lohan-beard_thumb.jpgor

megan-fox-beard_thumb.jpg:D

I'd still sleep with the girl in the bottom pic even with the beard :wub::devil:

I think too much emphasis is put on how women look.

In the link the woman is wearing a reveal all type of dress, showing her armpits for all to see.

Most of the men I know in my work place, never wear shirts or T-shirts that show their under-arms.

Hairy legs too, the men in my work never show their legs, woman wear skirts and dresses and we see... men don't usually have this concern.

The reason I shave my arm-pits is because of sweat, I don't like the thought that others will be over-powered by nasty smells.

Don't shave, I wax. Legs, under arms, bikini area, but I draw the line at complete removal of all pubic hair. IMO removing all of ones pubic hair makes an adult person look very odd. My 25 year old daughter removes all her body hair though, even most of her eyebrows. I think "all off" something the younger women do.

I remove all the pubic hair. You know me I'm 40! I think it's just too much work to sculpt it. Shaving every day or every other day makes it no big deal honestly. You have to use the right stuff tho. As far as men, I don't like them too hairy but my bf is just perfect. Oh and I'm Irish/English decent. I'm prolly the exception tho. :)

i think underarm hair on women looks unattractive. it encourages perspiration and because of the hair is there more bacteria growth, which equals more B.O.

and anyway, it takes less than five seconds to shave an underarm!

i can just picture them getting a lather going with the deodorant stick lol

as for leg hair - as long as it's not poking thru their pantihose i guess it's ok. i've seen many women who don't shave their legs but usually their underarms are shaved.

Edited by JGirl

Don't shave, I wax. Legs, under arms, bikini area, but I draw the line at complete removal of all pubic hair. IMO removing all of ones pubic hair makes an adult person look very odd. My 25 year old daughter removes all her body hair though, even most of her eyebrows. I think "all off" something the younger women do.

Didn't work! Sorry picture won't post!

Edited by Euphorbia

BikiniSeason.jpg

• Like 1

LOL! That poor penguin could really use some wax!

Honestly, the acceptability of body hair seems to vary with ones culture. So, I guess (as with many things) there's no one acceptable variation.

• Like 1